Dua's from Holy Quraan - Collection

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Re: Some Duas from Quraan.

390920_2565962501488_1026901156_32438736_471978676_n.jpg

37 [Hashr 59:10]
“O our Lord! Forgive us, and our brothers who accepted faith before us, and do not keep any malice in our hearts towards the believers – O our Lord! Indeed You only are the Most Compassionate, Most Merciful.”.

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger

.”
384089_2565961421461_1026901156_32438734_101205258_n.jpg

36 [Momin 40:8]
“O Our Lord! And admit them into the Gardens of everlasting stay which you have promised them, and those who are virtuous among their forefathers and their wives and their offspring; indeed You only are the Most Honourable, the Wise.”

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger

2-144.jpg

2:144 to top

2_144.png
Sahih International
We have certainly seen the turning of your face, [O Muhammad], toward the heaven, and We will surely turn you to a qiblah with which you will be pleased. So turn your face toward al-Masjid al-Haram. And wherever you [believers] are, turn your faces toward it [in prayer]. Indeed, those who have been given the Scripture well know that it is the truth from their Lord. And Allah is not unaware of what they do.

Yusuf Ali

We see the turning of thy face (for guidance to the heavens: now Shall We turn thee to a Qibla that shall please thee. Turn then Thy face in the direction of the sacred Mosque: Wherever ye are, turn your faces in that direction. The people of the Book know well that that is the truth from their Lord. Nor is Allah unmindful of what they do.

Shakir

Indeed We see the turning of your face to heaven, so We shall surely turn you to a qiblah which you shall like; turn then your face towards the Sacred Mosque, and wherever you are, turn your face towards it, and those who have been given the Book most surely know that it is the truth from their Lord; and Allah is not at all heedless of what they do.

Dr. Ghali

We have already seen the turning about of your face to the heaven; so We will indeed definitely turn you towards a Qiblah (Literally: their Qiblah) that shall satisfy you. So turn your face towards the Inviolable Mosque; and wherever you are, then turn your faces towards it. And surely the ones to whom the Book was brought do indeed know that it is the Truth from their Lord; and in no way is Allah ever heedless of whatever they do.

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Re: Collection of Duas from Quraan.

391045_2565960101428_1026901156_32438733_1837407988_n.jpg
35 [Momin 40:7] O Our Lord! Your mercy and knowledge encompass all things, therefore forgive those who repented and followed Your path, and save them from the punishment of hell.

zamughal

MPA (400+ posts)

اللھم انی اسئلک العفو العافیہ للمؤمنین و المؤمنات
یا اللہ ان تمام دعاوں کو تمام مسلمانوں کے حق میں قبول فرما۔۔۔۔۔۔ آمین یا رب العالمین

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger

384590_2565980421936_1026901156_32438740_1451387768_n.jpg

40 [Tehreem 66:8] “Our Lord! Perfect our light for us, and forgive us; indeed You are Able to do all things.”

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger

40148_136594723054363_3482949_n.jpg

• Transliteration: "Wa Ufawwizu Amree ilallaah inallaaha baseerun bil ibad"
  • Meaning: So you shall remember what I say to you, and I entrust my affair to Allah, Surely Allah sees the servants.

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger

2_127.png
Sahih International
And when Abraham was raising the foundations of the House and [with him] Ishmael, [saying], "Our Lord, accept [this] from us. Indeed You are the Hearing, the Knowing.

Yusuf Ali
And remember Abraham and Isma'il raised the foundations of the House (With this prayer): "Our Lord! Accept (this service) from us: For Thou art the All-Hearing, the All-knowing.

Urdu
اور جب ابراہیم اور اسمٰعیل بیت الله کی بنیادیں اونچی کر رہے تھے (تو دعا کئے جاتے تھے کہ) اے پروردگار، ہم سے یہ خدمت قبول فرما۔ بےشک تو سننے والا (اور) جاننے والا ہے

Last edited:

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger

2:128 to top

2_128.png
Sahih International
Our Lord, and make us Muslims [in submission] to You and from our descendants a Muslim nation [in submission] to You. And show us our rites and accept our repentance. Indeed, You are the Accepting of repentance, the Merciful.

Yusuf Ali
"Our Lord! make of us Muslims, bowing to Thy (Will), and of our progeny a people Muslim, bowing to Thy (will); and show us our place for the celebration of (due) rites; and turn unto us (in Mercy); for Thou art the Oft-Returning, Most Merciful.

Urdu
اے پروردگار، ہم کو اپنا فرمانبردار بنائے رکھیو۔ اور ہماری اولاد میں سے بھی ایک گروہ کو اپنا مطیع بنائے رہیو، اور (پروردگار) ہمیں طریق عبادت بتا اور ہمارے حال پر (رحم کے ساتھ) توجہ فرما۔ بے شک تو توجہ فرمانے والا

Last edited:

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger

2:129 to top

2_129.png

Sahih International
Our Lord, and send among them a messenger from themselves who will recite to them Your verses and teach them the Book and wisdom and purify them. Indeed, You are the Exalted in Might, the Wise."

Yusuf Ali
"Our Lord! send amongst them a Messenger of their own, who shall rehearse Thy Signs to them and instruct them in scripture and wisdom, and sanctify them: For Thou art the Exalted in Might, the Wise."
Urdu
اے پروردگار، ان (لوگوں) میں انہیں میں سے ایک پیغمبر مبعوث کیجیو جو ان کو تیری آیتیں پڑھ پڑھ کر سنایا کرے اور کتاب اور دانائی سکھایا کرے اور ان (کے دلوں) کو پاک صاف کیا کرے۔ بےشک تو غالب اور صاحبِ حکمت ہے

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger

رَبِّ اجْعَلْنِي مُقِيمَ الصَّلَاةِ وَمِنْ ذُرِّيَّتِي ۚ رَبَّنَا وَتَقَبَّلْ دُعَاءِ
رَبَّنَا اغْفِرْ لِي وَلِوَالِدَيَّ وَلِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ يَوْمَ يَقُومُ الْحِسَابُ

اے پروردگار مجھ کو (ایسی توفیق عنایت) کر کہ نماز پڑھتا رہوں اور میری اولاد کو بھی (یہ توفیق بخش) اے پروردگار میری دعا قبول فرما
اے پروردگار حساب (کتاب) کے دن مجھ کو اور میرے ماں باپ کو اور مومنوں کو مغفرت کیجیو

"O my Lord! make me one who establishes regular Prayer, and also (raise such) among my offspring. O our Lord! and accept Thou my Prayer.
"O our Lord! cover (us) with Thy Forgiveness― me, my parents, and (all) Believers, on the Day that the Reckoning will be established!"

Surah Ibrahim :40,41