Dr Zakir Naik & Altaf Hussain-Same Thought About Partition

B Unit

Citizen
Its his own thought. He can say whatever he want to say. I think we all know it would have been better economically and politically if these two countries stayed together.I think religiously it was the good decision. Otherwise we will be still killing each other.

masadi1980

MPA (400+ posts)
I respect him so, as he is a good Muslim Scholor serving Islam.
But on this point let me say, he is more than wrong or stupid. I think he is just playing diplomatically on above video. How could he ignored Gujrat riots and other likewise incidents against Muslims there??

Pakistan is a Muslim country no doubt about that. As far as current situation is concerned Pakistan itself or Islam is not responsible. These are we or politicians, who are responsible for that.
Take any single muslim country which you considered as a best Muslim State, Saudia Arabia???? Dubai???? Egypt??? Turkey??? .......................
Yes ofcourse there is only Pakistan where you can see full practice of Islam except few %age.

Thora nam ho to yeh matti bari zarkhaiz hai saaqi

I believe thora matti ko nam honay do yehi log khud kahain gain k Pakistan Islam ka Qila hai.

Kashf

Citizen
Thank God!!!! we got country called Pakistan, May Allah enlighten him with more knowledge...........
These are the same views and represent same school of thought expressed during partition time when Founder, father of the nation, great Jinnah was being portrayed as infidel etc, so we can just pray for these people.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Salam
Night Hawk bhai dukhti rug per hath na rakho yaar.
Maulana Abul Kalam Azaad had similare thoughts thats why he disagreed. You have to have your opinion, he is not forcing you to follow his ideology & unit India & Pakistan. But what about our leaders who are trying it undercover to unite India & Pakistan to fight against China. You know which political parties are in favour of this merger, & which power is trying to fulfill it.
I think i myself proud to be pakistani, my parents & grand parents migrated to Pakistan without asking their rights & left all belongings in India & some relatives also.
Again this is my thinking every one has right to agree or disagree with me & similarly with Dr Zakir Naik. May ALLAH give Dr Zakir reward for his service of Dawat of Islam.

Last edited:

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Salam
Night Hawk bhai dukhti rug per hath na rakho yaar.

yaar baat to aap ne theek ki hai ---- mera kai dafa dil karta hai keh eid tak chup rahoon --- lekin phir koi sar phira peer ka mureed aa kar dukhti rag aagay kar deta hai --- mein koshish karoon ga keh avoid karoon.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
yaar baat to aap ne theek ki hai ---- mera kai dafa dil karta hai keh eid tak chup rahoon --- lekin phir koi sar phira peer ka mureed aa kar dukhti rag aagay kar deta hai --- mein koshish karoon ga keh avoid karoon.

Yar yeh dukhti rag zara kahein rakhwa do EID aasaani say guzr jaayaae gi.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Dr. Zakir ka kaam itna qabil-e-Akhtramm hay keh is tarah ka aik aadh remarks muaaf kar diya jana chahiyaee.

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yar yeh dukhti rag zara kahein rakhwa do EID aasaani say guzr jaayaae gi.

اصل میں مجھ سے ایک غلطی ہوئی ہے اور وہ یہ کہ میں پچھلی کچھ پوسٹوں میں ایم کیو ایم والوں کے ایک اہم ممبر کا پول کھول چکا ہوں اور وہ میں نے ثبوت سمیت پوسٹ کر دیا ہے --- اب یہ لوگ مجھے جان بوجھ کر طیش دلا کر بین کروانا چاہتے ہیں --- ایک دو ننھے منے وفادار جانور انہوں نے مجھ پر چھوڑے ہوے ہیں ---- ساری گیم برداشت کی ہے -- شائد میں برداشت کر جاؤں

jagga9

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
So one indian and the other ones who want to be an indian have same thought...whats the big deal...

hehehehehehehe

Sharam kero . zakir is indian and altaf is british. altaf can be a gud indian he will give u a surprise very soon

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Is it a biased forum

why my thread about zakir naik speaking against independence of pakistan has been deleted. twice.

If someone speaks against barelvis its OK even the moderators upload such sectarian hatred based threads
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?42922-Pakistan-not-a-Muslim-country-I-believe-this-Scholar-has-explained-it-very-correctly

and even posts like this spreading hatred are not deleted because they target barelvis
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?42922-Pakistan-not-a-Muslim-country-I-believe-this-Scholar-has-explained-it-very-correctly&p=227387&viewfull=1#post227387

but if wahabi is caught speaking against independence of pakistan why the tread is deleted.why????????

why this thread was deleted twice by commander

It has nothing to do with sectarianism it shows the views of a so called scholar about our beloved country.

why the moderator deleted this thread????????
[/COLOR]

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)

Honestly, I never expected this kind of irresponsible action on this forum and I also got shocked after seeing the above mentioned thread created by moderator.

mannews66

Voter (50+ posts)
What Dr Naik said is plausible. Pakistan is not sacred. The word Pakistan does not appear in the Quran, The Prophet Muhammad (saw) despite popular belief did not wear pakistani clothes (or was of Pakistan) and also despite popular belief Muhammad Ali Jinnah is not comparable to Prophet Muhammad (saw).

Every Arab country after its so called independence from colonialism where puppets rulers were installed have similar fictional stories surrounding their birth leader but in fact this was by design of the enemies of Islam.

Durrand Line border was not drawn up by Muhammad Ali Jinnah nor any other Pakistani. It was drawn up by British "Sir" Mortimer Durrand and he deliberately drew up the NWFP border with Afghanistan to split up the Pushtoon tribes, however as the insurgency of Taliban has spilt into pakistan, this conspiracy has failed (may the enemy of Islam never rest easily in his grave).

Also another note,, there is no point saying this now 60 years after it happened. It did have few positive effects but they lasted only about 10 years or so (well not all some positive effects last till date) but nevertheless they have some positive. People of both Pakistan need to realise that we are living in the age of the new British and American Raj but this time his name is like Zardari or Shariff and Altaf Hussain.

Pragmatic

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
ہم نہ کہتے تھے نام مذہب جو یہ ملک لو گے تم

دین کو بھلا کے مسلک کو پوجو گے تم

Logically speaking from ummah he is right.. India btw is much better off with partition.. It would have been all the more better if all the muslms who actually voted for Pakistan had moved to pakistan.. but anyway jo hua so hua..

Just imagine these mullah lobby holding India hostage over every little issues.. Ww would have seen many nonsense like Khilafat movement taking place in India..Had this whole part been one entity..

Brother, i would requestyou to go study the two nation theory again please. in terms economics we might have been better, in politics may be and there might have been other benefits too but it is the ideology that matters. we are the only islamic state in the world. A country made in the name of God.

khanlala

Citizen
what would have been the name of the country. Hindustan. means the country with a majority of Hindus. so they must have been ruling. we hear many times muslims are not treated well. they havent got the deserved number of seats in parliment. they cant practice islam that freely. in india you have to agree with the hindus or you are busted.