Dr Zakir Naik & Altaf Hussain-Same Thought About Partition

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ConcernedPakistani said:
You got my point.
Your point is JUST to defend Altaf Hussain.
As i said before stop working for Altaf Hussain and think about working for Pakistan.
Be loyal to Pakistan not to Altaf Hussain. Just a friendly advice
Your problem is Altaf & MQM.
So many people are here, who have got the same thought like Altaf.
But, they don't be called QADYANI, RAW AGENT, ISRAELI AGENT, etc.

ConcernedPakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
So many people are here, who have got the same thought like Altaf.
But, they don't be called QADYANI, RAW AGENT, ISRAELI AGENT, etc

I said

Who ever wants to go to India is more then welcome to go and live with them.

People who are against the partition and think that it was a blunder have the right to go to India and be loyal to the Indian government.

The choice is always there.

and,

People who believe that Partition was a blunder or was wrong DONT believe in Pakistan.

They say partition was wrong, partition was a blunder so creation of Pakistan was wrong. Anyone who doesnt believe in creation of Pakistan CAN NOT be loyal to Pakistan.

If someone has this point of view they have the choice to go to India and live according to their beliefs

and,

Well Sir, we have some people here in Pakistan who want to go to India and have requested India for this purpose. They think that Pakistan's creation was wrong or was a blunder. These people can be very useful for you.

Did i even mention your Mai Baap?

and i said ALL the people who dont believe in Pakistan's ideology have the choice to go to the country whose ideology was against partition i.e, India

adonis_look

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
ConcernedPakistani said:
Sorry body India is not an option for anyone who crossed the borde in 1947 .. yes persecuted hindus every now and then keep comign on pilgrimage and refuse to rerun and seek immigration on refugee ground and that is given due consideration but that's where story ends

Well Sir, we have some people here in Pakistan who want to go to India and have requested India for this purpose. They think that Pakistan's creation was wrong or was a blunder. These people can be very useful for you.

Agaih you are wrong they think Ummah divided due to parititon was blunder but they certainly do not want to come to India.. This is purely yoour assertion..

As I said many people who look back think in those terms.. Even Jinnah Saheb himself at death bed expressed some concern over partition..

Maulan Madoodi was against partition..

Baadshah Khan was against partition and mind you in the milited plebiscite in NWFP where part like SWAT waziristan were nto included and even many part from the rest fop NWFP boycotted plebiscite. Still the difference in pro inid and pro pakistan votes were just 6000..

Anyone who underlines the reality you start shouting they should go to India and that's what I am countering.. many people realize their mistake but noonse is demanding to undo the mistake that's your fabrication..

ConcernedPakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
Anyone who underlines the reality you start shouting they should go to India and that's what I am countering.. many people realize their mistake but noonse is demanding to undo the mistake that's your fabrication..

Good news for all the people who want to join India and something to work on.
These people have got some aim to work for now.
Work hard to ''undo the mistake''.

ConcernedPakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
Whenever anyone sees any mistake, it has to be undone right?

So, people who do believe that partition was a mistake have a task at their hand, right?

adonis_look

ConcernedPakistani said:
You got my point.

As i said before stop working for Altaf Hussain and think about working for Pakistan.

Altaaf Hussain remain only hope for Pakistan.. If workign poor middle class needs to be empowere MQM must be strengthened.. Otherwise the rule civilian and military landlord will continue

ConcernedPakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
Altaaf Hussain remain only hope for Pakistan.. If workign poor middle class needs to be empowere MQM must be strengthened.. Otherwise the rule civilian and military landlord will continue

Well Mr. Adonis_look you said yourself that you have enough problems in India to worry about. So please worry about those and leave Pakistan alone. Pakistanis will decide what to do and who comes in power.

Jury

ConcernedPakistani said:
Whenever anyone sees any mistake, it has to be undone right?
So, people who do believe that partition was a mistake have a task at their hand, right?
You people have already redeemed 54% mistake by making
East Pakistan, an independent nation, with the name Bangladesh.

ConcernedPakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
You people have already redeemed 54% mistake by making
East Pakistan, an independent nation, with the name Bangladesh.

Mr. Jury can you explain who is ''you people''?

I dont support any political party

Secondly, you are the one supporting people who think that partition was a mistake or partition was a blunder.

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
adonis_look said:
ConcernedPakistani said:
You got my point.

God please help!!!! We don't deserve this no matter how sinful we maybe....

Jury

ConcernedPakistani said:
Mr. Jury can you explain who is ''you people''?

I dont support any political party

Secondly, you are the one supporting people who think that partition was a mistake or partition was a blunder.
Fatway Baz

ConcernedPakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
Fatway Baz

Which fatwa are you talking about?

If anyone says he or she doesnt believe in the ideology of Pakistan, he has the choice to go to India and live with the people who are against the partition concept i.e, India

Does he or she not have that choice? The word choice was mentioned.

maliksum

Altaaf Hussain remain only hope for Pakistan.. If workign poor middle class needs to be empowere MQM must be strengthened.. Otherwise the rule civilian and military landlord will continue[/quote]

[size=150][size=150]What a hope!!! Altaf Hussain nominated Zardari for President of Pakistan and is responsible for this calamity on working poor middle class of Pakistan.[/size][/size]

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
@ Jury and the rest of the Indians, the bottom line is that Pakistan is a reality and there are lots of very sincere people who love it and are prepared to die for it and continue to do so. Bunch of poxy provokative posts like this will not change anything but only show frustration of few.

If you had what it takes you would have finished Pakistan a long time ago but the fact is you don't so pack it in!!!

Jury

Pakistani Lion said:
@ Jury and the rest of the Indians, the bottom line is that Pakistan is a reality and there are lots of very sincere people who love it and are prepared to die for it and continue to do so. Bunch of poxy provokative posts like this will not change anything but only show frustration of few.

If you had what it takes you would have finished Pakistan a long time ago but the fact is you don't so pack it in!!!
100% Agreed!

shrf390

MPA (400+ posts)
Did i even mention your Mai Baap?

and i said ALL the people who dont believe in Pakistan's ideology have the choice to go to the country whose ideology was against partition i.e, India

DR.NAIK IS AN INDIA AND PROUD INDIAN. BUT [altaf] IS BRITISH PASSPORT HOLDER BUT NAMKHARAM PAKISTANI LIK JURY. THIS DEFFRENCE BETWEEN DR.NAIK AND KALIM MATA [altaf] LEADER OF MUNFQEEN QATIL MOVMENT AND JURY :lol:

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
adonis_look said:
Logically speaking from ummah he is right.. India btw is much better off with partition.. It would have been all the more better if all the muslms who actually voted for Pakistan had moved to pakistan.. but anyway jo hua so hua..

Just imagine these mullah lobby holding India hostage over every little issues.. Ww would have seen many nonsense like Khilafat movement taking place in India..Had this whole part been one entity..

lol you killed them and didnt let them leave haha...u try walking 2000 miles whilst staying alive ..im sure you could do it too with a few bottles of cow urine haha...haha is it worship so suck the pee thru the cows lingum , lol just curious..

PS guys you have to understand where altaf was coming from , it was obviously a huge deal for them ...they lost their homes , their business and loved ones...some say a million people died ,that to me is a human catastrophy...lets stop this anti mqm agenda the people of pakistan are not idiots anymore if karachites want mqm to rule them then thats their problem...but please understand where they are coming from ...i personally think he said it cause of the loss of life and because he was entertaining the indian crowd in his own extremely weird way

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Personally i really dont think MQM is doing itself any favors by having a fat ass like altaf who is a known murderer of hundreds...the sooner they distance themselves from altaf the better...plus hes a very bad spokesman ,its very hard for me to take him seriously...and altaf supporters please dont tell me that he hasnt been convicted or crap like that...my boss who was in the mqm at one point told me personal stories which i was shocked to hear ...key points he was in the MQM and is like 50 years old now