Do u think Musharraf's Gov. was better than the current Gov?

Do u think Musharraf's gov was better than the current Gov?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MileStone

MPA (400+ posts)
Do you think that Musharraf's government was better than the current government? (This includes Federal, Provincial and City government).

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Re: Do u think Musharraf's gov was better than the current g

Same thing
[zardari] == [musharaf]

Gillani ====Short cut Aziz ( same capability)

Parliment==== Same peolpe(MQM , PML(N) , MULLAH All corrupt.

People will react same as they did for MUSH and through this stupid Gov. out.

umariqbal

Banned

YES IT WAS INDEED..
Its always been like that...Military Govts are always better then political parties. They at least do not screw the country, they always bring a lot of investments in the country and its always better economy conditions in military rules...Our politicians are freaking corrupt rats who can never think better about this country but only themselves....
And our public is the most ignorant public in the world who is keep voting ppp and pml-n again and again...And they can not go for a freaking change and see what happend to Imran khan. idiots all of the pindi people so r all of us.
Its going down always everything in political govt.
People needs to understand.
The politicians hate military rules because then the politicians can not rule the country and screw the country with their both hands.
fucking screw all the politicians..

another irrelevant, ill thought and ignorant reply by umariqbal. one must look into the reasons that cause military juntas and dictatorships to attract investment and must also look into the inability of such government to sustain the economic growth once they are no longer in power. An artificial economic boom which is not sustainable is not, by any means or standards, a proof of a good governance, good economic policies or a competent dispensation of social and front line services.

Blaming the people for all the wrongs and blaming the politicians for all the ills is not the answer. This frustration that you harbour and posses will most certainly not go away by venting your anger on internet forums, will most certainly go away once you choose to participate in the process of democracy and it will most certainly make one look like an ignorant fool should you choose profanities to further your arguement. It shows a lack of knowledge and a further lack of vocabulary.

ehsanali

MPA (400+ posts)

MileStone said:
Do you think that Musharraf's government was better than the current government? (This includes Federal, Provincial and City government).

YES

NO
YES FAR BETTER

MileStone

MPA (400+ posts)

sohaibbhatti said:
one must look into the reasons that cause military juntas and dictatorships to attract investment and must also look into the inability of such government to sustain the economic growth once they are no longer in power. An artificial economic boom which is not sustainable is not, by any means or standards, a proof of a good governance, good economic policies or a competent dispensation of social and front line services.
I would respectfully like to disagree. You are trying to refer that we had an artificial boom in Musharraf's era and that's the reason now the economy hit rock bottom.
The temporary or artificial boom does not last for 9 years. Dollar was kept stable against Pakistani rupees (around 60rs). If the boom was temporary then how come Musharraf was able to kept the artificial boom for 8 years and the current governemtn was not able to keep it for even 6 months?
Right after we get blessed with democracy of our political thugs, dollar rose upto around $100 and now it is around $87. If you calculate, this is around 50% inflation right there. If someone was earning Rs.10000 two years ago, now they will have to come up with atleast Rs15000, in order to keep the same standard of living.
One of the reason of this drastic inflation was that this PPP government printed Pak Rs. left and right, thus causing the inflation. They printed more money in their first year than it was printed in last 9 years fo Musharraf's era.

umariqbal

Banned
Re: Do u think Musharraf's gov was better than the current G

oyee bhattii...na kar yar...
man i aint any good in politics..m only 24 nd i hve me own opinion nd wutever vocabulary i got is none of yer buisness. u stick to yer ur own opinion..m jz gna sit here nd see ppl lyk u destroyin da whole damn country. its already is in ruins jz a bit mre to go. u go ahead nd dance lyk puppets on dat directions of yer freakin poltical parties..
peace man..
no hard feelings..

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

When a Zalim CHOUDHARY of a village was about to die
he called his sons and asked them to do something that people of the village remember him in good words.
Sons assured that he should not be worried and they will make sure that everyone will praise him after his departure.

The day after Choudhary died and his son was declared new choudhary
He gathered all the poor of the village and awarded them with 100 lashes each
So all the village starting praising Baray Choudhary Sab that he was very good

This has been the recent story of our nation
Zardari has truly proved to be son of Musharraf
Lets hope this Choudrahat finishes here and soon with Zardari
Or we will all get 100 more lashes with the arrival of Zardais son Nawaz Sharif in this instance.

God help us all.

C

commander

GeoG said:
he called his sons and asked them to do something that people of the village remember him in good words.
Sons assured that he should not be worried and they will make sure that everyone will praise him after his departure.

Or we will all get 100 more lashes with the arrival of Zardais son Nawaz Sharif in this instance.

God help us all.

GeoG Very True

Mansoor Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)

well my brothers
Just tell me what is democracy. Yaar you know the leaders keep reciting it like holy and sacred verses because they r benefitted from democracy. its an open case for dacoits. they loot each and everything. from money to accounts to investements to projects to dignities to power to water resources they loot everything. what these bullshit ppp or others have done for the country. at least the army fight and die for the nation. only bhutto and benazir died for these two corpses the ppp think it as their right to have all of the pakistan to do whatever they need. if such is the case then army lost thousands of their soldiers. so they r more righteous on this principal of so called shaheeds. army fight for the land politicians run away.. did any politician die for the country. zardari was in jail because of his deeds.. musharaf was a devil but these are his fathers. they l make people honour him..
what is democracy
is it in Quran and Hadith.
its not something sacred.
but we made it.
my friend umar is right most of time. we deserve what they r doing with us. if today zardari is here and we r acceptiing and voting him again and again. tomorrow america will send a prostitute and alot of our people will become dalals and supporting here.
what a shame
democracy.. can anyone tell me that is this democracy what we see in pakistan.

M

Murshad Jee

Mansoor Khan said:
well my brothers
Just tell me what is DEMOCRACY.
I am sorry in advance if anyone think that I shouldn't post this here but this is just a joke and I think all of us are over 18.

Little John has a democracy lesson at school, but he does not understand very well. At home, he asks his father about democratic rules. His father replies:" John, democracy is like this. Imagine our family is the country. I, as the head of the family, am THE PRESIDENT; your mother is PARLIAMENT, your babysitter is WORKING CLASS, you are THE PEOPLE and your little brother is THE FUTURE." "I don't understand" says little John. "Go to sleep and you'll figure it out by tomorrow" replies his father.
By midnight, John is awakened by his little brother's cries. John checkes it out and realizes his brother needs a diaper change. He goes to his parents' bedroom and peeps through keyhole: his mother was deep asleep, but his father was missing. John goes to his babysitter's room and looks through the keyhole. Surprise!!! His father was with the babysitter.
John has a revelation: "NOW I UNDERSTAND DEMOCRACY!
THE PRESIDENT SCREWS WORKING CLASS... PARLIAMENT IS DEEP ASLEEP... NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE PEOPLE AND THE FUTURE IS FULL OF SHIT!

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)

[hilar] [hilar] [clap] :lol:

Nawaz09

Voter (50+ posts)

MileStone said:
Lot better then this corrupt govt...........I think it will be insult of Mush govt to compare with these peoples.....Only black spot which they claim against mush govt is that he was a dectator.....but he was only one dectator now we have more then 300 dectatores in assmebly and their so called quaids are bigger then the dectators...they made us fool by the name of democracy.......what is democracy....Where awam got khushali, now it doesnt mean who is ruling the govt if that govt is giving all our rites and facelitating awam nicely so it doesnt matter who is ruling and how did he come on power..........Also Foj is our bigger asset then these corrupt politicans.......PAK AFWAJ ki jawan apni jaan datey hain mulq key liyee......politicans agar martey bhi hain tu apney power ki jang me pakistan ki mohabath me nahi.........Musharraf era was the best era in pakistans history 2007 march takh jub takh yeh corrupt polticians pakistan sey dure they....or inhoney Corrupt iftkar chudery ko lottery vakeloon key sath streets per nahi aye they,,,,in subh nay power key chaakar me Musharraf ko pareshan kyaa or un say akhri year me ghultyaan karwaayinn....or unsay ghulatyaa hoyee last year...wo esliyee kyonkey wo sachey admi they her cheez ka sachayee say mauqabla kya.... in logon ki tarhaaa jhoot or bad-dyanti say kam nahi liyaa...warana wo aajh bhi hotey............jis tarhaan Nawaz zaradari etc her dafa jhoot ka shara laiker her dafa awam ko bewaqoof buna kar dubara ajatey hain......but agar musharraf key 2007 march say phelay ka track record dekhain tu it was superb.......bad me inlogon ki gandi political chaloon ka muqabla nahi karsakey....or jhoton or bayemano ka muqabla karna asaaan nahi hai.............aajh hum log jo her cheez ka ilazam musharraf ko daitey hain uski waja humari kam ucli hai.......hum her us bath per bharosa karlaitey hain jo yeh corrupt policticans ya media key kuch corrupt ankers kartey hain.....we dont think we dont investegate we just start shouting...anywayz......botom line is that Mush was the best......agar iftekar chudery or uskey chor lotery vakel street per na atey nawaz sharif kay passson per tu aajh pakistan ka yeh hal nahi hota....hum bohut tezi say agay jaa rahey they....khiar hum khud bhi zemedar hain kyunkay hum inlogn say ulu buney jaa rahey hain or yeee buanyee jaa rahey hain,,,,,,achey logon ko yeh log rehnay nahi datey...or khud har dafa ajatey hain,,,,,i..

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Murshad Jee said:
[quote="Mansoor Khan":1vq64gsz]well my brothers
Just tell me what is DEMOCRACY.
I am sorry in advance if anyone think that I shouldn't post this here but this is just a joke and I think all of us are over 18.

Little John has a democracy lesson at school, but he does not understand very well. At home, he asks his father about democratic rules. His father replies:" John, democracy is like this. Imagine our family is the country. I, as the head of the family, am THE PRESIDENT; your mother is PARLIAMENT, your babysitter is WORKING CLASS, you are THE PEOPLE and your little brother is THE FUTURE." "I don't understand" says little John. "Go to sleep and you'll figure it out by tomorrow" replies his father.
By midnight, John is awakened by his little brother's cries. John checkes it out and realizes his brother needs a diaper change. He goes to his parents' bedroom and peeps through keyhole: his mother was deep asleep, but his father was missing. John goes to his babysitter's room and looks through the keyhole. Surprise!!! His father was with the babysitter.
John has a revelation: "NOW I UNDERSTAND DEMOCRACY!
THE PRESIDENT SCREWS WORKING CLASS... PARLIAMENT IS DEEP ASLEEP... NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE PEOPLE AND THE FUTURE IS FULL OF SHIT![/quote:1vq64gsz]

[clap] Good one mate.

The future (younger one) will remain in shit, unless Parliament (mother) awakes and kicks Presidents (father) ass out of the country.

Very sad but how accurate.

As Ali Zafar says, ham log kissi bohat zaroori kam say soay huay hain, Hamain mat jagao.

aksh143

MPA (400+ posts)

MUSH WAS MUCH BETTER THAN THIS SO CALLED DEMOCRACY.

THOUGH HE MADE HUGE MISTAKES ALL ALONG, BUT ATLEAST THINGS WERE STARTING TO GET BETTER.

MUSH'S MISTAKES

1. PARTNER WITH CH. BROTHERS
2. SHAUKAT AZIZ
3. PANGA WITH CHIEF JUSTICE
4. MASSACRE AT RED MOSQUE
5. PANGA WITH THE MEDIA
6. DECLARE EMERGENCY

I KNOW PPL WOULD ADD PARTNER WITH MQM ON THE LIST TOO.. BUT WHOEVER WILL COME INTO POWER IN THE FUTURE WOULD HAVE TO PARTNER WITH MQM, EVEN NAWAZ SHARIF. I KNOW I WOULD GET ATTACKED FOR THIS... BUT JUST WAIT AND SEE FOR YOURSELF.

AND NO I AM NOT A MQM SUPPORTER BTW.

ZshanKhan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

MileStone said:
A JOKE OF A QUESTION. GUYS DO SOME SERIOUS DICSUSSION THEN DISCUSSING THE TABLA NAWAZ.

Tanweer.Amjad

Councller (250+ posts)

GeoG said:

God help us all.

This is the only answer to this post.

Azharabbas

Yes Very Nice Topic That the Do u think Musharraf's gov was better than the current Gov? Ofcourse The New Government is the Democractic Government but does not like to be Democratic It has been failed in SINDH<PUNJAB<BALUCHISTAN<NWFB.
No difference between the former President and the Existed President

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)

commander said:
GeoG said:

God help us all.

GeoG Very True

What nonsense you are talking about. Dont push yourself towards making fool of yourself and think twice while passing comments. Musharraf has nothing to do with Zardari and by the way whats the reason behind your logic. You seems mentally retarded.

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)

Azharabbas said:
Yes Very Nice Topic That the Do u think Musharraf's gov was better than the current Gov? Ofcourse The New Government is the Democractic Government but does not like to be Democratic It has been failed in SINDH<PUNJAB<BALUCHISTAN<NWFB.
No difference between the former President and the Existed President

Are you trying to say there is no difference between the current and Musharraf's government. Very ill logical comment it was I must say.

Status
Not open for further replies.