DISTRIBUTE MITHAI-MUSTAFA KAMAL IS GOING

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
Though I am not a supporter of MQM 's politics............But I feel this is the worst news I have ever heard in the last 10 years from my city... He has worked in a way I have not seen in my entire life...........It is the biggest loss of the city.... C'mon Karachiites .. lets mourn on our fate...

If this system doesnt revive...
In a few years time
we will see the gutters emitting filth and dirt again...
We will see the roads rurning into cross country racing tracks..
We will see the streets drowning in the water and remains as such for days till the sun will dry them...
No more roads, bridges, underpasses, signal free corridors.. street lights... in other words.. development...

Enjoy...

But I would say by nodding in yes MQM is also the part of this decision...

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
sagaciouscorpion said:
Though I am not a supporter of MQM 's politics............But I feel this is the worst news I have ever heard in the last 10 years from my city... He has worked in a way I have not seen in my entire life...........It is the biggest loss of the city.... C'mon Karachiites .. lets mourn on our fate...

In a few years time
We will see the streets drowning in the water and remains as such for days till the sun will dry them...
No more roads, bridges, underpasses, signal free corridors.. street lights... in other words.. development...

Enjoy...

Do you have any solution? What should Karachi people do if it happens?

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
sagaciouscorpion said:
I am doing Fatiha on myself and my city... you can do the same...

We will not do FATIHA , We will fight for the right of people of URBEN SINDH and particularly for the people of Karachi.

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
If We means MQM... then I dont see "We" fighting.. ... currently it seems that they have accepted the decision...Ya unki suni hi nahin ja rahi... In the first case... sheher ka Allah hafiz... In the second case.. they should get out of this govt...

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Spartacus said:
sagaciouscorpion said:

We will not do FATIHA , We will fight for the right of people of URBEN SINDH and particularly for the people of Karachi.

Yeah, lets call in the strike everyday. raise Jinnah Pur's flag and start taking bhutta ...........

Spartacus

sagaciouscorpion said:
If We means MQM... then I dont see "We" fighting.. ... currently it seems that they have accepted the decision...Ya unki suni hi nahin ja rahi... In the first case... sheher ka Allah hafiz... In the second case.. they should get out of this govt...

MQM knows what to do , haters of MQM should not worry about this.
We = URBEN SINDH ( MINUS) HATERS OF MQM

We will cross the bridge when we come to it.

I, Spartacus, predict this NAZIM will Continue in karachi because right now no one can rule Pakistan without MQM support....understood?

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
I am neither MQM hater... nor crazy enough to support everything what it does... Neither I belong to any other party...

I am just an ordinary Karachiite... and I believe we should support who ever does the right thing...... who ever it is MQM or PPP or PML N or PTI or JI or ANP...

Lets see what happens..to the CIty District Govt... Urban Sindh and MQM...

Spartacus

shaheedchoudry said:
So what? Is it possible for ppp to appoint non-MQM administrator? No they would love to live.

Yaar Tumhara Naam To Bahoot Aacha Hay >>>>choudry , Nikal Doo To Tum Too Junnati Ho Jaoo >>>> Kea Khayal Hay

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Zaidi Qasim said:
Spartacus said:
sagaciouscorpion said:

Yeah, lets call in the strike everyday. raise Jinnah Pur's flag and start taking bhutta ...........

@ Zaidi
You look like anti Pakistan right now. For you I gave the subject to this post as "DISTRIBUTE MITHAI-MUSTAFA KAMAL IS GOING"
Are you happy now?You still want to live in stone age of Karachi? Right ?

mehwish_ali

After watching the behaviour of people like Zaidi Bhai, I realised why the millions of Bangali Brothers of East Pakistan turned against Pakistan. Very Unfortunate.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
zainabia said:
After watching the behaviour of people like Zaidi Bhai, I realised why the millions of Bangali Brothers of East Pakistan turned against Pakistan. Very Unfortunate.

Zainabia:

Remember the time when MQM was not in power, Karachi went through a slew of Strikes called in by Pir of London Sharif everyday.
Why all of a sudden, the word strike reminds you the atrocities of East Pakistan ? Bhutta khori is another Hall Mark of MQM . Do you object to MQM denies their Hall Mark ? Dead Bodies in bags was introduced to Karachi by your favourite Pir of London Shariff.Why are you shying away from it now ? All I said was that don't you need to worry, you have a B plan which has quite a history.You can try that in a situatuion where you lose your mayor......Nothing personal, this is what MQM history is all about.

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
There is a problem behind it..

we have two type of people.........

One of them think that all workers leaders and supporters of MQM are barbaric savages who take pleasure in killing people.... they cant recognize the good work done by MQM..

Other one thinks that MQM is a party of angels....They cant recognize the idiocies commited by MQM...

and in my view ... both of these groups should start using there senses... we all are humans.. and we all are liable to commit mistakes..

Generally all parties in Pakistan have been involved in violence of some kind...

Therefore

I request both of these groups to start acting objectively.... Lets appreciate what is worth appreciation and object on what demands objection..

and Lets move forward...

kkppmc

Councller (250+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:
sagaciouscorpion said:

In a few years time

Enjoy...

Pak Patriot
Nobody in this world irreplaceable.It is not like if somebody die one day ,then the whole world is down because of him.There are so many hardworking people in pakistan who can take care of the things as an administrator.This is valid for the whole country not people from Urban sindh.The best solution is to improve the law and order situation (Specially target killings in Karachi and Suicide bombing in the rest of the country) and call the Local bodies election and get the new people elected for the Nazims.This is the simple solution

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
wow finally some good news these bloody nasims r mini dictators karachi will be better off with out bloody m kamal lol

only joking i dont live in karachi
but
reading from news and watching MKamal performace its a real shame that we r loosing his as a mayor of karachi

i dont agree with mqm politics of intemdiation but rest of his politics is g8t ture democracy unlike father after son son after daughter politics of pakistan
if they stop talking only sindth politics and talk about pakistan and dont talk punjabi phktoon politics then i think they can take over whole pakistan in next five years

ppp and choor gang of zardarie is taking our g8t country to drain [zardari] [rehman-malik] [fazl] [fozia] [taseer] [zardari]

god pls save pakistan from this bunch ameen

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
kkppmc said:
PakPatriot1 said:
sagaciouscorpion said:

In a few years time

Enjoy...

Pak Patriot
Nobody in this world irreplaceable.It is not like if somebody die one day ,then the whole world is down because of him.There are so many hardworking people in pakistan who can take care of the things as an administrator.This is valid for the whole country not people from Urban sindh.The best solution is to improve the law and order situation (Specially target killings in Karachi and Suicide bombing in the rest of the country) and call the Local bodies election and get the new people elected for the Nazims.This is the simple solution

@kkppmc:
Subhaan Allah
So, you are advocating to replace elected prime minister and president with a marshal law administrator?
Why not we just ask army to take over once more? Yes? or Not?
Why people were crying when Shahbaz Sharif was dismissed and governor rule imposed in Punjab just few months back?
This is a trusted proof that local bodies are far better than provincial/federal govts. right now. Why you are so much reluctant to provide the basic
neccessities to common pakistan at their door step?
If, for some reasons, the general bi-elections are announced, will you be taking part in it or not? where your wisdom for the law and order situation will go on that time?
Please explain. Thanks