Did Zaid Hamid say anything against Islam ever?

Did Zaid Hamid say anything against Islam ever?

• Total voters

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
moz-screenshot.png
[FONT=&quot]
clip_image002.jpg
ccab9da40cd10a3d3040883608adaada.png
[/FONT]

karachiwala

یا تو ڈاکٹر اسرار صاحب جھوٹ بول رھے تھے اور زید حامد نے ان سے یہ نہیں کہا کہ اسکا تعلق یوسف کزاب سے تھا اور اب وہ اس سے برات کا اعلالن کرتا ھے یا زید حامد جھوٹا ھے۔ کیا خیال ھے؟

Wadaich

YES it was proven that yousuf was kazzab. He was given death penalty and the lawyer who fought the case against him published a book outlining all the facts where the kazzab himself admitted to a lot.
I would like to repeat brother Pakhtoon's question here to all Zh followers why bring a stupid question like this here. What are you people trying to gain from it here??

So whats the game here??? Kazzab is someone who calls himself to be Nabi after The Holy Prophet Hazrat Muhammad pbuh. Yusuf kazzab was found guilty of blasphemy and if someone pays a little attention a lot of material can be found on the subject. There are websites dedicated on the subject. You only need to open your eyes. If you are one of the blind followers of zaid hamid then you are not the one who would pay attention to whatever is said whether true or not you don't give a damn.
As for me I am karachiwala, I am not kazzab and I stay away from anyone who might even be remotely involved in the blasphemy of my beloved Prophet pbuh.

Pakistani Bhai,

Aap Har Baat Ka Tana Bana Apni Makhsoos Philosophy Say Ja Milatay Hain

Aur Phir Mujhay Ilzam Deitay Hain Main Topic Ko Titter Bitter Karta Hoon

Kitni Baar Aap Say Arz Ki Hai Kah Aap Kay Nazriyat Say Musilmano Ka Taluq Nahi Hai, Phir Bhi Aap Ki Wahi Murghy Ki Aik Tang!

Ab Aap Phir Iss Kay Jawab Mian Woh Ayat Quote Karain Gain Jin Kay Utarnay Ka Makhsoos Pas e Manzar Tha.

Pas e Manzar Say Baat Ati Hai Jo Guzar Gaya, Jo Guzar Gaya Woh Bhi Unseen Hota Hai, Ab Ap Ka Dawa Hai Kah Unseen Ka Sirf Khuda Ko Pata Hai, Yani Jo Guzar Gaya Woh Bhi Sirf Allah Janta Hai, To Yakeenen Ap Ko Ayat Kay Pas e Manzar Ka Koi Ilm Nahi.

Ab Jab Kah Aap Ko Pas e Mazar Ka Hee Ilm Nahi To Aap Ayats Ko Samajhnay Ka bhi Dawa Nahi Kar Saktay.

Phir To Yakeenan Ap Man Mani Tafseer Karain Gay!

I respect the school of thought to which "karachiwala", and Pakistni1947 belong, and appriciate the initiatives taken Jamia Binory Town, and am a reader of Zarb-e-Momin since long. But one always has to keep the following facts aside to appreciate their good effort, which I often do:

1. They opposed the very concept of the creation of Pakistan as a separate country, and declared Qaid-e-Azam as "Kafir-e-Azam". Moulana Azad belonged to this category. And even now more often than not they claim that they were not involved in the sin of the creation of Pakistan.

2. No tolerance for the other schools of thought among the Muslims. And show Takfiri/Kharji like behavior, if they don't get really so, I fear. Have always adopted the "holier than thou" attitude, and divided the Ummah on sectarian basis by sowing the seeds of Nifaq.

3. The terrorist organizations like Sipah-e-Sihaba and Lashkr-e-Jangvi which are really shaking the very foundation of Pakistan are backed and supported by them.

4. More often than not they use the Ayaat-e-Quran and Hadees pbuh to support their typical mentality

??????????? ???????? ??????? ??????? ????????? ?????????? ???? ????????? ????????? ????? ??? ???????? ????????????
They bartered away Allah's revelations for paltry worldly gains and then debarred others from His Way: indeed very evil were the deeds they did​

5. Throw all the teachings of Islam to the wind to support their typical approach when it comes to abuse some Muslim, or some material benefit. They don't even abstain from false accusation (Bohtaan Tarashi). Here are some of the cases in point from the present:

i. Jamiat Ulama-e-Islam (JUI) lead by Maulana Fazl-Ur-Rehman is the political party which represents their school of thought. And the character of the leader and the role of the party reflects it all--from supporting women rule, political bribes-Diesel, land allotments................. Had Abdullah-Ibn-Ubai (***** Ullah) alive today, he would have saluted and been proud of “Maulana Fazl-Ur-Rehman” .

ii. Condemnation of False accusations (bohtan) by the Last Prophet pbuh is very obvious. When Maulana Saeed Jalapury got target killed due to his typical affiliation with a terrorist outfit, they must have known who is their opponent and could be behind that cold blooded murder. In the latest joint investigation report of intelligence agencies published in all leading newspapers including “Ummat” the murder of the aforesaid Maulana was done by another sect’s terrorist outfit “Sipah-e-Muhammad”. And who doesn’t know that in sectarian target killing 100s of people have been brutally counter murdered by Sipah-e-Sahabah and Sipah-e-Muhammad. However, blinded with the hate against a single person known as Zaid Hamid some Ulama-e-Soo belonging to JUI dramatically appeared in press conference and started accusing him :

Please also enlighten us on the following in the light of teachings and opinion/verdict of the Last Prophet pbuh on:

a) False accusation? In the light of Sahih Ahaadees, and its interpretation by four well known Aaima-e-Ahle Sunnat.

b) On whom the fatwa of kufr returns when one declares somebody Kafir ( even when a person just claims Kalma-e-Shahadat with tongue )? Leave aside the clarifications against all the accusations and firm belief on the Khatm-e-Nabuwat pbuh. And declaring the Munkr-e-Khatam Nabuwat as hell bound Kafir.

c) Allah (SWT) revealed the names of Munafqeen (***** Ullah) to his most beloved and the Last Prophet pbuh, and he revealed it to a confidante Sahabi (RA) [whose father embraced Shahadat in Ghazwa-e-Uhad (at the time of confusion/turmoil by the Muslims mistakenly) ] with what instructions? With the exception of Abdullah Ibn Ubai (***** Ullah)

???? ?? ????? ?? ????? ??????
???? ???? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??​

Last edited:

Veila Mast

Senator (1k+ posts)
So whats the game here??? Kazzab is someone who calls himself to be Nabi after The Holy Prophet Hazrat Muhammad pbuh. Yusuf kazzab was found guilty of blasphemy and if someone pays a little attention a lot of material can be found on the subject. There are websites dedicated on the subject. You only need to open your eyes. If you are one of the blind followers of zaid hamid then you are not the one who would pay attention to whatever is said whether true or not you don't give a damn.
As for me I am karachiwala, I am not kazzab and I stay away from anyone who might even be remotely involved in the blasphemy of my beloved Prophet pbuh.

Bas Abhi Apnay Likhay Pah Qaim Rahna Dost,

I wish you had read Mian Abdul Ghaffar's statement, Reporter of "Khabrain", when judge asked him if Yousuf has made any claim in front of you, Mian Abdul Ghaffar denied then judge asked how come you wrote KAZZAB for him, he replied:

Jab Main Nay Yousuf Ka Interview Kiya To Mujhay Laga WOH JHOOT BHOOL RAHA HAI TO MAIN NAY KAZZAB LIKH DIYA.

Ja Kar Judgement Aap Khud Parh Saktay Hain.

Ap Kay Nazdeek To Kazzab Woh Hai Jo Nubuwat Ka Dawa Karay, Yousuf Ko Dawa e Nubuwat Pah Nahi Balkah "JHOOTA LAGNAY" Ki Bunyad Pah Kazzab Likha Gaya.

Secondly, Yousuf Pah Zina (Rape) Ka Bhi Ilzam Tha, Jab Adalat Main "ULEMA" Say Poocha Gaya Kah Ap Ko Kaisay Pata Chala, To Ulema Nay Jawab Diya Kah HAMAIN KISSI KHATOON KA FONE AYA THA TO HAM NAY YAH ILZAM BHI LAGA DIYA!

They couldn't prove it in court and Yousuf was set free of Rape Charges.

Now I request you to visit "ULEMA" to find out if such person is ELIGIBLE for witness further if he falsifying accuse someone of rape.

When Ulema Ahl e Sunnat like Maulana Abdus Sattar Khan Niyazi suggested Panel of Islamic Scholar to judge matter then why his request was turned off?

What for Federal Shariah Board exist?

Last edited:

karachiwala

Bas Abhi Apnay Likhay Pah Qaim Rahna Dost,

I wish you had read Mian Abdul Ghaffar's statement, Reporter of "Khabrain", when judge asked him if Yousuf has made any claim in front of you, Mian Abdul Ghaffar denied then judge asked how come you wrote KAZZAB for him, he replied:

Jab Main Nay Yousuf Ka Interview Kiya To Mujhay Laga WOH JHOOT BHOOL RAHA HAI TO MAIN NAY KAZZAB LIKH DIYA.

Ja Kar Judgement Aap Khud Parh Saktay Hain.

Ap Kay Nazdeek To Kazzab Woh Hai Jo Nubuwat Ka Dawa Karay, Yousuf Ko Dawa e Nubuwat Pah Nahi Balkah "JHOOTA LAGNAY" Ki Bunyad Pah Kazzab Likha Gaya.

Secondly, Yousuf Pah Zina (Rape) Ka Bhi Ilzam Tha, Jab Adalat Main "ULEMA" Say Poocha Gaya Kah Ap Ko Kaisay Pata Chala, To Ulema Nay Jawab Diya Kah HAMAIN KISSI KHATOON KA FONE AYA THA TO HAM NAY YAH ILZAM BHI LAGA DIYA!

They couldn't prove it in court and Yousuf was set free of Rape Charges.

Now I request you to visit "ULEMA" to find out if such person is ELIGIBLE for witness further if he falsifying accuse someone of rape.

When Ulema Ahl e Sunnat like Maulana Abdus Sattar Khan Niyazi suggested Panel of Islamic Scholar to judge matter then why his request was turned off?

What for Federal Shariah Board exist?

میرے لال جسکو تم بچانے نکلے اسے اسی کے چیلنے چھوڑ دیا
c3dbce57128b3bb12634a03aa9e7eb46.jpg

یہ چیلا بھی عجیب ہے۔ جب بھی مشکل پڑے اپنے پیر کو چھوڑ کر بھاگ جاتا ہے اور جب سب بھول جایں تو پھر اسکو پیر بنا لیتا ھے۔ عجیب بندہ ھے انسان سے زیادہ گرگٹ ھے۔

Wadaich

6ro4ud.jpg

md2zqc.jpg

2poe2wz.jpg

Karachiwala and all Zaid haters are requested to please bring any Ayat of Quran, authentic/Sahih Hadees pbuh on the basis of which, keeping in view aforementioned clarification, you can declare the security analyst Mr. Zaid non-muslim/murtid/ or someone who is kafir. Or have the courage to deny the following Hadees pbuh.
9741e0c1a11b706dd2b2c1c2a09d2957.jpg

Verily Allah (SWT) is the best of the planners:

I beg you for Allah (SWT) sake don't behave like Fassadi/Khariji's as they did in age of fitna in the days of 4th Khalifa-e-Rashid Baab-e-Ilm-O-Wilayat Hazart Ali Al-Murtaza Sher-e-Khuda :razi:

اِشْتَرَوْا بِاٰيٰتِ اللّٰهِ ثَمَنًا قَلِيْلًا فَصَدُّوْا عَنْ سَبِيْلِه اِنَّهُمْ سَآءَ مَا كَانُوْا يَعْمَلُوْنَ۹​
They bartered away Allah's revelations for paltry worldly gains and then debarred others from His Way: indeed very evil were the deeds they did​

لَا يَرْقُبُوْنَ فِيْ مُؤْمِنٍ اِلًّا وَّ لَا ذِمَّةً وَ اُولٰٓىِٕكَ هُمُ الْمُعْتَدُوْنَ۱۰​
They do not observe the ties of kindred in regard to the Believers nor observe the obligations of treaty, and it is they who have always been the transgressors​

Veila Mast

Senator (1k+ posts)
یہ چیلا بھی عجیب ہے۔ جب بھی مشکل پڑے اپنے پیر کو چھوڑ کر بھاگ جاتا ہے اور جب سب بھول جایں تو پھر اسکو پیر بنا لیتا ھے۔ عجیب بندہ ھے انسان سے زیادہ گرگٹ ھے۔

Jano,

Woh Allah Hai Jo Sab Ka Nighaban Hai, Aur Veila Mast Apnay Allah Ka Haqeer Banda Hai.

Jissay Allah Rakhay, Ussay Kon Chakhay

Wadaich

c3dbce57128b3bb12634a03aa9e7eb46.jpg

Had I been at your place and had even an iota of Ghairat-e-Aimani, Sharam and love for the Last Prophet pbuh left in me, I would have accepted the truth gracefully. I cannot declare you a non muslim as I have no proof against you. However, it is the path of Iblees and his follower who believe in lying so much that it seems to be true.

Ok let us pray to Allah (SWT) that whosoever is fassadi or Munkar-e-Haq may Allah (SWT) curse him with the death of a Munafiq and may not be able to recite kalmah Shahadat at the time of his death. Come up with Yes or No.

May Allah (SWT) guide us to the truth as HIS (SWT) is verily kind enough to give chance for Taubah at any stage in life.

Wadaich

Jano,

Woh Allah Hai Jo Sab Ka Nighaban Hai, Aur Veila Mast Apnay Allah Ka Haqeer Banda Hai.
Jissay Allah Rakhay, Ussay Kon Chakhay

ویلا بھائی
تو مست ہے یا قلندر ایک دفعہ بتا ہی دے

عرفی تو میندش زا غوغاے رقیباں
آواز سگاں کم نہ کند رزق گدا را​

swing

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Jaha tak pole kay vote ki baat hai tou mai nay abhee tak zaid hamid ko kisi programe mai islam k hilaaf boltay nahe sunaa aur woh jo kehtay hain k woh theek nahe yah islam k hilaaf bola hai woh plz zara koe video shideo upload ker de takay mai b unn ka sath du.
aur agar unhay aiseee koe cheez na mili tou phir yakeenan tum log mayra aur zaid hamid ka saath doo.umeed hai k app k baray baray dimagh yeh baat samaj gaye hongay.

Wadaich

Jaha tak pole kay vote ki baat hai tou mai nay abhee tak zaid hamid ko kisi programe mai islam k hilaaf boltay nahe sunaa aur woh jo kehtay hain k woh theek nahe yah islam k hilaaf bola hai woh plz zara koe video shideo upload ker de takay mai b unn ka sath du.
aur agar unhay aiseee koe cheez na mili tou phir yakeenan tum log mayra aur zaid hamid ka saath doo.umeed hai k app k baray baray dimagh yeh baat samaj gaye hongay.

Iblees and his follower can never support the truth and the Path of the Khatam-u -Nabiyeen pbuh. So please don't get worried. Let the Faqir say Azan, you please come for salat.

Veila Mast

Senator (1k+ posts)

ویلا بھائی
تو مست ہے یا قلندر ایک دفعہ بتا ہی دے

عرفی تو میندش زا غوغاے رقیباں
آواز سگاں کم نہ کند رزق گدا را​

Waday Pa G,

IQBAL BHI IQBAL SAY AGAAH NAHI HAY
KUCH IS MAIN TAMASKHAR NAHI WALLAH NAHI HAY

Yah Allam Iqbal Ka Shair Hai, Yah Main Nay Apnay Liye To Nahi Kaha!

Yakeen Kijye Mera

Veila Mast

Senator (1k+ posts)
Well those so called Mullah didnt bother to shut up for a while they could hear ADHAN in the background. This clearly shows how well educated they are.[/

Wah Miyan Wah,

Kiya Nukta Hai, Bari Dour Ki Kodi Laye Aap.

Barshad Mian, Aap Ki Yaadasht To Khob Hai Magar Allah Say Dowa Hai Aap Ko BARDASHT Karnay Ki Bhi Silahyat Dey, Perfect Meray Aqa Sal Lal o Alaih Wasalam Ki Zaat Hain Jo Massom An el Khata Hain Baki Ham Ajiz o Gunahgar Hain, Par Dil Chota Na Karyo, Allah Bara Kareem Hai, Us Kay Khazanay Main Kon Si Kami Hai, Umeed Hai Allah Aap Ko Bhi Ussi Tarah BARDASHT Ki Silahyat Ata Farmaye Jaisa Kah Ap Ko Reply Kartay Howay Mujhay, Youn Zindgi Shad Baad Guzray.

Ameen

karachiwala

Had I been at your place and had even an iota of Ghairat-e-Aimani, Sharam and love for the Last Prophet pbuh left in me, I would have accepted the truth gracefully. I cannot declare you a non muslim as I have no proof against you. However, it is the path of Iblees and his follower who believe in lying so much that it seems to be true.

Ok let us pray to Allah (SWT) that whosoever is fassadi or Munkar-e-Haq may Allah (SWT) curse him with the death of a Munafiq and may not be able to recite kalmah Shahadat at the time of his death. Come up with Yes or No.

May Allah (SWT) guide us to the truth as HIS (SWT) is verily kind enough to give chance for Taubah at any stage in life.

Wah mere Bhai wah - yaani ulta chor kotwal ko dante. Yaani tum hi aek kazzab ke mureed aur mujh se kaho ke agar mujhe love of the Hole Prophet pbuh. Ishq tum karo aek jhoote se aur mango doosron se jawaz unke ishq jinhon ne kisi aur ki milawat nahin ki. Ghairat tu khair chodo tum to dunyavi ilm se bhi paedal ho.

Wadaich

Wah mere Bhai wah - yaani ulta chor kotwal ko dante. Yaani tum hi aek kazzab ke mureed aur mujh se kaho ke agar mujhe love of the Hole Prophet pbuh. Ishq tum karo aek jhoote se aur mango doosron se jawaz unke ishq jinhon ne kisi aur ki milawat nahin ki. Ghairat tu khair chodo tum to dunyavi ilm se bhi paedal ho.

Love you sir. If you don't mind can I Call you "Zardarifan" ? Just enjoy ;) this could be the biggest....... By the way contact some elder and come with answers to post # 44, & 47. Or have some press conference by JUI ;)

Last edited:

karachiwala

Love you sir. If you don't mind can I Call you "Zardarifan" ? Just enjoy ;) this could be the biggest....... By the way contact some elder and come with answers to post # 44, & 47. Or have some press conference by JUI ;)

You can definitely NOT call me zardarifan.

karachiwala

the following is in excerpt from the following website:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...-hamid-brasstacks-yousuf-kazzab-prophecy.html

Yousuf Ali Kazzab

If coincidence was anything to go by, I also noted that around this time emerged Zaid Hamid’s articles on a very staunch pro-Musharraf proponent Ahmed Quraishi who continues to wage an online battle with the Anti-Musharraf sect. When today I inquisitively launched a witch hunt for Zaid Hamid on the website I was surprised to see that quite a few of Zaid Hamid’s editorials were missing for example the January 29th article which should have led to the page has been removed from the website sometime after September 5th 2008 [as indicated by the Google Cache] and this is not the only article missing of the series, I wonder why the sudden cover up after September 5th by Ahmed Quraishi.

The only acknowledgment of any link with Yousuf Ali came from an email shared with me privately where Zaid Hamid Alhamdolillah, i have nothing to do with Yousuf or his beliefs or any other people like him.

Lest I be charged of taking this message out of context I share with you the entire section of the email so people may understand his response fully
In the last 30 years of my life, In search of truth and to study this world and its ideologies, Allah took me to many places and I met many people. I have traveled with Iranian revolution, have faught in Afghan Jihad, have gone out with Tablighi Jmaat, spent time with Jamaat Islami, have met hundreds of people including Dr. Israr, Ahmad deedat, Yusuf Islam, Anne Marrie schimmel and so on and so forth. Have also been with sufi groups in Pakistan, Turkey, Madina and Cyprus. I have also seen the western society, its civilization from a close range. Whatever I speak and do today, is the result of these experiences in life but with the mercy of Allah, He protected his humble slaves and keeps them in His infinite mercy and guidance. He showed me the world and people, but kept me away from their harm and made me benefit from any khair they had.

I also met and studied many objectionable people who were controversial but in the end Allah kept me away from them. It was all learning experiences. Alhamdolillah, i have nothing to do with Yusuf or his beliefs or any other people like him

Though he puts forth a convincing argument but it seems yet again that he refuses to acknowledge his association with Yousuf Ali to categorically say that he has “nothing to do with Yousuf or his beliefs” is this admittance of his association or denial of the fact?

To all those who are trying so hard to prove zaid hamid and his peer yusuf ali are good why does he lie about his peer???
How many more examples do you guys want? I have plenty and will keeps posting them. I understand some of you will get emotional and start personal attacks towards me but that only goes on to show that you do not have enough to defend kazzab or his chief mureed.