Did Zaid Hamid say anything against Islam ever?

Did Zaid Hamid say anything against Islam ever?

• Total voters

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Anyone could make mistake.....

He is not born innocent.....

All is well if the end is well ,on Islam

What he has done is lie about the whole affair and he continues do the same. I did post the letter from Dr. Israr's office which clearly said that he accepted that he made the mistake and and had repented but when they asked him to go public with that ............?
Look for me all he has to do is say he made a mistake and who am I to go after him???

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Please also enlighten us on the following in the light of teachings and opinion/verdict of the Last Prophet pbuh on:

a) False accusation? In the light of Sahih Ahaadees, and its interpretation by four well known Aaima-e-Ahle Sunnat.

b) On whom the fatwa of kufr returns when one declares somebody Kafir ( even when a person just claims Kalma-e-Shahadat with tongue )? Leave aside the clarifications against all the accusations and firm belief on the Khatm-e-Nabuwat pbuh. And declaring the Munkr-e-Khatam Nabuwat as hell bound Kafir.

c) Allah (SWT) revealed the names of Munafqeen (***** Ullah) to his most beloved and the Last Prophet pbuh, and he revealed it to a confidante Sahabi (RA) [whose father embraced Shahadat in Ghazwa-e-Uhad (at the time of confusion/turmoil by the Muslims mistakenly) ] with what instructions? With the exception of Abdullah Ibn Ubai (***** Ullah)

Dear Brother Wadaich,

Please try to understand, I never favoured someone accusing Zaid Hamid of Kufr. Instead I have been supporting him in my previous post:

17-Mar-2010 01:23 PM : http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...-SUPPORT-ZAID-HAMID-AS-OUR-LEADER-OF-PAKISTAN
This is the problem of our Nation that we start pulling legs of people like Zaid Hamid for some of their mistakes in the past. Zaid Hamid might have done errors in the past and he has realized and has publicly denounced his affiliation with Yusuf's believes and still we do not want to forgive him. As a result of which Dakoos like Zardari (Khabees) are able to become President of my pure homeland, Pakistan.

No one can deny the fact that Zaid Hamid was trapped and fooled by Yousuf Kazab!! Later he realized that he was wrong in believing Yousuf Kazab's ideology hence he denounced his affiliation. But the question is WHY Zaid Hamid was trapped by Yousuf Kazab in the first place???

The answer is very simple he was trapped by Yousuf Kazab due to his wrong Islamic believes....

Had he believes in following correct Islamic belives he would not have been fooled by Yousuf:

Some of Correct Islamic believes are:

1. Nobody has the knowledge of unseen (علم الغیب) : Say: None in the heavens and the earth knows the Ghaib (Unseen) except Allaah, nor can they perceive when they shall be resurrected [Quraan: al-Naml 27:65]

2. Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) has died as declared by Khalifah Abu Bakr Siddique (RA) after the death of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم): "And Muhammad is no more than a messenger; the messengers have already passed away before him; if then he dies or is killed will you turn back upon your heels? And whoever turns back upon his heels!s, he will by no means do harm to Allah in the least and Allah will reward the grateful." (Quraan 3.144)

Allah says in Quraan Sura #39 (Az-Zumar), verse 30:

إِنَّكَ مَيِّتٌ وَإِنَّهُم مَّيِّتُونَ
Yusuf Ali 30: Truly thou wilt die (one day), and truly they (too) will die (one day).
بے شک آپ کو بھی مرنا ہے اور ان کو بھی مرنا ہے

Allah says in Qur'aan Sura #21 (Al-Anbiya), verse 34-35

وَمَا جَعَلْنَا لِبَشَرٍ مِّن قَبْلِكَ الْخُلْدَ ۖ أَفَإِن مِّتَّ فَهُمُ الْخَالِدُونَ
Yusuf Ali 34: We granted not to any man before thee permanent life (here): if then thou shouldst die, would they live permanently?
اور ہم نے تجھ سے پہلے کسی آدمی کو ہمیشہ کے لیے زندہ رہنے نہیں دیا پھر کیا اگر تو مر گیا تو وہ رہ جائیں گے

كُلُّ نَفْسٍ ذَائِقَةُ الْمَوْتِ ۗ وَنَبْلُوكُم بِالشَّرِّ وَالْخَيْرِ فِتْنَةً ۖ وَإِلَيْنَا تُرْجَعُونَ
Yusuf Ali 35: Every soul shall have a taste of death: and We test you by evil and by good by way of trial. to Us must ye return.
ہر ایک جاندار موت کا مزہ چکھنے والا ہے اور ہم تمہیں برائی اوربھلائی سے آزمانے کے لیے جانچتے ہیں اورہماری طرف لوٹائے جاؤ گے

3. Only those person could claim with 100% confidence that they have seen the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in their dream who had seen him in wakefulness, i.e. in real life. Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) saying, Whoever sees me in a dream will see me in his wakefulness, and Satan cannot imitate me in shape. Abu Abdullah said, Ibn Sirin said, Only if he sees the Prophet in his (real) shape. (Sahih Bukhari Book #87, Hadith #122)
I had been a very strong supporter of Zaid Hamid until his affiliation with Yousuf Kazaab was revealed. I still believe that he is very sincere person. He is million times more patriotic than Zardari, Navaz and Altaf. We need leaders like Zaid Hamid.

All I am trying to say that due to some of his wrong believes which are against Quraan and Sunnah (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) he was fooled by Yousuf Kazab. I have seen Zaid's video he might have realized his past mistakes and denounce his affiliation with Yousuf Kazab. So the point I want to make is that if an intellectual like Zaid Hamid is fooled by Yousuf Kazab what about poor innocent and Jahil people.

It is very important to have correct Islamic believes otherwise there are very serious implications. For example, the correct Islamic believe is that we cannot claim with 100% confidence that we have seen Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in a dream. In fact, the Bukhari hadith says that whoever sees Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in a dream has seen him in wakefulness. Since none of us have seen him in wakefulness, we cant claim with 100% confidence that we have seen him (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in a dream.

Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard the Prophet saying, "Whoever sees me in a dream will see me in his wakefulness, and Satan cannot imitate me in shape." Abu 'Abdullah said, "Ibn Sirin said, 'Only if he sees the Prophet in his (real) shape.'" (Sahih Bukhari, Book #87, Hadith #122)

The correct believe is only Allah informs his Messengers, whenever he wants to, via Wahee (وحی) about Ghaib. Hence Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) would not know about Ghaib (غیب) unless Allah informs him (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم). Following Hadeeth narrates once Bibi Aisha (Razi Allah Talah Unhun) was wrongly accused and Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) were very worried and had no way of knowing the truth until Allah revealed the Verses (concerning the matter):

Narrated Masruq: I asked Um Ruman, 'Aisha's mother about the accusation forged against 'Aisha. She said, "While I was sitting with 'Aisha, an Ansari woman came to us and said, 'Let Allah condemn such-and-such person.' I asked her, 'Why do you say so?' She replied, 'For he has spread the (slanderous) story.' 'Aisha said, 'What story?' The woman then told her the story. 'Aisha asked, 'Have Abu Bakr and Allah's Apostle heard about it ?' She said, 'Yes.' 'Aisha fell down senseless (on hearing that), and when she came to her senses, she got fever and shaking of the body. The Prophet came and asked, 'What is wrong with her?' I said, 'She has got fever because of a story which has been rumored.' 'Aisha got up and said, 'By Allah! Even if I took an oath, you would not believe me, and if I put forward an excuse, You would not excuse me. My example and your example is just like that example of Jacob and his sons. Against that which you assert, it is Allah (Alone) Whose Help can be sought.' (12.18) The Prophet left and then Allah revealed the Verses (concerning the matter), and on that 'Aisha said, 'Thanks to Allah (only) and not to anybody else." (Sahih Bukhari, Book #55, Hadith #602)

The correct believe is that the Silsila of Wahee (وحی) has been discontinued since the death of Prophet Muhhamd (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم). Hence anybody who claims that he has revelation from Allah about Ghaib (غیب) is Kazzaab (کذاب).

There are very serious implication of holding wrong belief is that many hopefuls, Durwaish, Peer, Wali, have launched their religious careers (fan following) by making claim that they have the knowledge of unseen (غیب). Almost all our Sufi saints have established their credibility, and their thrones, by doing this. They first claim to have seen the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم), then they say they are in direct contact with him, then they claim they have been divinely inspired, and then they build their economic empires which they leave to their successors.

mdanishtaha

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Huzoor SAW, ki hadees hay k apnay dil say Fatwa lo...

you just tell us YES or NO.... by your heard...

Hadis k mutabik FATWA LO...khud ko thik karny k liye ya dusro ko kafir kahny k liye ?
aur agar wo khatam Nabuwat ka Munkir hai, to ISLAM ka b dushman hai...mey nahi janta usko lekin kafir kabi ISLAM ka khair khawa nahi ho sakta....

moazzamniaz

مجھے ذاتی طور پر زید حامد صاحب کے ایمان، عقیدے پر کوئی شک یا اعتراض نہیں. جو بھی ہے، وہ انکے خود کش اور سازشی تھیوریوں سے بھرپور حل پر ہے. اگر ایسے ہی اسلام کے نام پر جوش دلا کر نوجوانوں کو تعلیم، سائنس، ٹیکنالوجی، محنت، ایمانداری، مسلمانوں میں آپسی محبت، رواداری، مغرب سے دنیاوی علم کے حصول کی حوصلہ افزائی وغیرہ کی طرف راغب کریں تو میں انکا سب سے پہلا مداح ہوں گا.

ناسمجھ مسلمانوں کو تکفیری قرار دے دینا، اپنی تمام غلطیوں کو نظر انداز کر کے تمام دنیا کو اپنا مخالف اور سازشی ٹھہرانا اور سب سے بڑھکر اپنے ہی نوجوانوں میں ایک نا ختم ہونے والا جنگی جنون اور غیر مری دشمن سے خوف پیدا کرنا وغیرہ اسلام کیلیے نقصان دہ ہے

اوریا مقبول جان صاحب کا المیہ بھی یہی ہے. جہاں انداز بیان کا ایک عظیم سمندر صرف خود کش بمبار بنانے پر لگا ہوا ہے

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Dear Brother Wadaich,

Please try to understand, I never favoured someone accusing Zaid Hamid of Kufr. Instead I have been supporting him in my previous post:

17-Mar-2010 01:23 PM : http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...-SUPPORT-ZAID-HAMID-AS-OUR-LEADER-OF-PAKISTAN

No one can deny the fact that Zaid Hamid was trapped and fooled by Yousuf Kazab!! Later he realized that he was wrong in believing Yousuf Kazab's ideology hence he denounced his affiliation. But the question is WHY Zaid Hamid was trapped by Yousuf Kazab in the first place???

The answer is very simple he was trapped by Yousuf Kazab due to his wrong Islamic believes....

Had he believes in following correct Islamic belives he would not have been fooled by Yousuf:

Some of Correct Islamic believes are:

1. Nobody has the knowledge of unseen (علم الغیب) : “Say: “None in the heavens and the earth knows the Ghaib (Unseen) except Allaah, nor can they perceive when they shall be resurrected” [Qur’aan: al-Naml 27:65]

2. Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) has died as declared by Khalifah Abu Bakr Siddique (RA) after the death of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم): "And Muhammad is no more than a messenger; the messengers have already passed away before him; if then he dies or is killed will you turn back upon your heels? And whoever turns back upon his heels!s, he will by no means do harm to Allah in the least and Allah will reward the grateful." (Qur’aan 3.144)

Allah says in Qur’aan Sura #39 (Az-Zumar), verse 30:

إِنَّكَ مَيِّتٌ وَإِنَّهُم مَّيِّتُونَ
Yusuf Ali 30: Truly thou wilt die (one day), and truly they (too) will die (one day).
بے شک آپ کو بھی مرنا ہے اور ان کو بھی مرنا ہے

Allah says in Qur'aan Sura #21 (Al-Anbiya), verse 34-35

وَمَا جَعَلْنَا لِبَشَرٍ مِّن قَبْلِكَ الْخُلْدَ ۖ أَفَإِن مِّتَّ فَهُمُ الْخَالِدُونَ
Yusuf Ali 34: We granted not to any man before thee permanent life (here): if then thou shouldst die, would they live permanently?
اور ہم نے تجھ سے پہلے کسی آدمی کو ہمیشہ کے لیے زندہ رہنے نہیں دیا پھر کیا اگر تو مر گیا تو وہ رہ جائیں گے

كُلُّ نَفْسٍ ذَائِقَةُ الْمَوْتِ ۗ وَنَبْلُوكُم بِالشَّرِّ وَالْخَيْرِ فِتْنَةً ۖ وَإِلَيْنَا تُرْجَعُونَ
Yusuf Ali 35: Every soul shall have a taste of death: and We test you by evil and by good by way of trial. to Us must ye return.
ہر ایک جاندار موت کا مزہ چکھنے والا ہے اور ہم تمہیں برائی اوربھلائی سے آزمانے کے لیے جانچتے ہیں اورہماری طرف لوٹائے جاؤ گے

3. Only those person could claim with 100% confidence that they have seen the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in their dream who had seen him in wakefulness, i.e. in real life. Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) saying, “Whoever sees me in a dream will see me in his wakefulness, and Satan cannot imitate me in shape.” Abu ‘Abdullah said, “Ibn Sirin said, ‘Only if he sees the Prophet in his (real) shape.’” (Sahih Bukhari Book #87, Hadith #122)
I had been a very strong supporter of Zaid Hamid until his affiliation with Yousuf Kazaab was revealed. I still believe that he is very sincere person. He is million times more patriotic than Zardari, Navaz and Altaf. We need leaders like Zaid Hamid.

All I am trying to say that due to some of his wrong believes which are against Quraan and Sunnah (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) he was fooled by Yousuf Kazab. I have seen Zaid's video he might have realized his past mistakes and denounce his affiliation with Yousuf Kazab. So the point I want to make is that if an intellectual like Zaid Hamid is fooled by Yousuf Kazab what about poor innocent and Jahil people.

It is very important to have correct Islamic believes otherwise there are very serious implications. For example, the correct Islamic believe is that we cannot claim with 100% confidence that we have seen Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in a dream. In fact, the Bukhari hadith says that whoever sees Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in a dream has seen him in wakefulness. Since none of us have seen him in wakefulness, we can’t claim with 100% confidence that we have seen him (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in a dream.

Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard the Prophet saying, "Whoever sees me in a dream will see me in his wakefulness, and Satan cannot imitate me in shape." Abu 'Abdullah said, "Ibn Sirin said, 'Only if he sees the Prophet in his (real) shape.'" (Sahih Bukhari, Book #87, Hadith #122)

The correct believe is only Allah informs his Messengers, whenever he wants to, via Wahee (وحی) about Ghaib. Hence Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) would not know about Ghaib (غیب) unless Allah informs him (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم). Following Hadeeth narrates once Bibi Aisha (Razi Allah Talah Unhun) was wrongly accused and Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) were very worried and had no way of knowing the truth until Allah revealed the Verses (concerning the matter):

Narrated Masruq: I asked Um Ruman, 'Aisha's mother about the accusation forged against 'Aisha. She said, "While I was sitting with 'Aisha, an Ansari woman came to us and said, 'Let Allah condemn such-and-such person.' I asked her, 'Why do you say so?' She replied, 'For he has spread the (slanderous) story.' 'Aisha said, 'What story?' The woman then told her the story. 'Aisha asked, 'Have Abu Bakr and Allah's Apostle heard about it ?' She said, 'Yes.' 'Aisha fell down senseless (on hearing that), and when she came to her senses, she got fever and shaking of the body. The Prophet came and asked, 'What is wrong with her?' I said, 'She has got fever because of a story which has been rumored.' 'Aisha got up and said, 'By Allah! Even if I took an oath, you would not believe me, and if I put forward an excuse, You would not excuse me. My example and your example is just like that example of Jacob and his sons. Against that which you assert, it is Allah (Alone) Whose Help can be sought.' (12.18) The Prophet left and then Allah revealed the Verses (concerning the matter), and on that 'Aisha said, 'Thanks to Allah (only) and not to anybody else." (Sahih Bukhari, Book #55, Hadith #602)

The correct believe is that the Silsila of Wahee (وحی) has been discontinued since the death of Prophet Muhhamd (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم). Hence anybody who claims that he has revelation from Allah about Ghaib (غیب) is Kazzaab (کذاب).

There are very serious implication of holding wrong belief is that many hopefuls, Durwaish, Peer, Wali, have launched their religious careers (fan following) by making claim that they have the knowledge of unseen (غیب). Almost all our Sufi ‘saints’ have established their credibility, and their thrones, by doing this. They first claim to have seen the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم), then they say they are in direct contact with him, then they claim they have been divinely inspired, and then they build their economic empires which they leave to their successors.

May Allah (SWT) bless you sir. I always have very good opinion "Naik Gumaan" about every Muslim keeping in view that "even if a weak Muslim like me who has 99 out of 100 signs leading to nifaq and only one leads to Aiman, don't give fatwa of Kufr against him as Allah (SWT) may some day guide him to truth". It is not the matter of defending Mr. Zaid Hamid the security analyst. In this age of darkness for Muslim Ummah there are only a few flickering candles who are reminding us our "Islaaf". And I strongly believe that we are living in the age about which Aaqa pbuh said that Ulama-e-Haq shall go to hideouts, as the Ulamaa-e-Soo shall be abusively powerful. Nobody shall listen to Ulama-e-Haq. Of course, there should be many Ulama-e-Haq (Muhadaseen/Mujtahideen), in all the branches of Fiqah, present in our age but can we have their guidance? They are spreading light to the few who are dedicated enough and guided by Ishq-e-Rasool pbuh and Love for Allah (SWT). What about the common Gunehgaar like me? So in this dearth of knowledge if someone is giving "Azaan" please let him do.

I have great respect for the efforts of Binory Town to counter the media warfare. Once it was my cherished wish that a combination of Zaid type people and Binowry Town people whose mission is the same----Lift the moral of Ummah and Counter the fourth generation warfare and work for uplift of Deen-e-Muhammadi pbuh. I wished to have their synthesis. And when I saw them in situation with their daggers drawn on each other, it reminded me the "Protocols of the Elders of the Zion". Create misunderstanding among the enemies, divide them. Buy the ones who are opinion makers among the enemy, if they did not sell themselves, then defame them so that nobody listens to them.

May Allah (SWT) guide us to the truth.

Last edited:

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)
یا تو ڈاکٹر اسرار صاحب جھوٹ بول رھے تھے اور زید حامد نے ان سے یہ نہیں کہا کہ اسکا تعلق یوسف کزاب سے تھا اور اب وہ اس سے برات کا اعلالن کرتا ھے یا زید حامد جھوٹا ھے۔ کیا خیال ھے؟
The latter is your answer

barkat

Councller (250+ posts)
hadees main aise he nahi kaha gya ULEMA-E-SU ,,,,, itni ebadat keraingay k musalmanoon ko apni ebadatain un k aagay kam lagengi ,,,
bhalay manasoon ki surat main aaj aapko pakistan main hazaroon nahi lakhoon aisay mil jaingay jo kisi bhi musalman ko kafir/gustakh sabit kernay k liye kutton ki terha peechay par jatay hain ,,,, bhai jan pakistan main jab har cheez main corruption hai , har koi kha raha hai tou kia ye molvi aap samajhtay hogay k farishtay hoongay????
aik banda apnay mu se keh raha hai k MUHAMMAD PEACE BE UPON HIM k baad dunya main koi NABI nahi aay ga, phir bhi kutton ki terha usay kafir sabit kernay pe tuli hui is qoum ka kia kiya jaay?
PLUS, ye mulla apnay firqay k elawa bhi dusray firqay waloon ko musalman nahi samajhtay, inki books main hai hatred, ye alag baat hai TV pe apni kameengiyaan nahi batatay
pakistan k hukmaranoon k baad sab se morally corrupt tabqa mullas hain, jinhoon nai is nation k brains tabah ker k dollay shah k chuhay jesay bana dyay hain

janbazali

Sir never said anything against Islam or Pakistan

he is a real mujahid and a true leader of the youth of Muslim

Thankyou Zaid sab

IMMI87

ZAID HAMID SB NEVER SAID ANY ONE WORD AGAINST ISLAM & PAKISTAN. EVERY BODY SHOULD GET THIS POINT OF ALLAMA MUHAMMAD IQBAL(r.a) THAT IS ( KI MUHAMMAD(SALALA HU ALAIHI WA SALAM) SE WAFA TUNE TU HUM TERE HAIN YEAH JAHAN CHEEZ HAI KIYA LUHU KALAM TERE HAIN)

TO BE MURD-E-HAQ & MUJAHID ONLY UNDERSTAND THIS THING WHICH IS BELONG TO WALI ALLAH AND MUMEEN.

jahanzaibi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Did Obama say anything against Islam ever?

its not the matter of saying anything its the matter of faith .. if he is not saying anything against Islam it does not mean that he is a Muslim after all there are clear
proof that he was a follower of yusuf kazab.

Even he didnt say anything but accepting Yusuf Kazab as messanger is naozubillah saying lair to Muhammad (S.A.W) as he is the last messanger of Allah.

Last edited:

makdaone

Councller (250+ posts)
yes or no is not the every question answer, this answer you want from us but actually it not about yes or no it about the faith of person and they way of that person, they way of Zahid is not the correct way that our Prophet Mohammad PBHU said to his companions or to us.The youth which is following Mr Zahid they even did read quran ilaf bay in their own language.

asgharkhan

مَّا
كَانَ مُحَمَّدٌ أَبَا أَحَدٍ مِّن رِّجَالِكُمْ وَلَٰكِن رَّسُولَ اللَّهِ وَخَاتَمَ النَّبِيِّينَ ۗ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمًا

محمدﷺ تمہارے مردوں میں سے کسی کے والد نہیں ہیں بلکہ خدا کے پیغمبر اور نبیوں (کی نبوت) کی مہر (یعنی اس کو ختم کردینے والے) ہیں اور خدا ہر چیز سے واقف ہے

جس نے آپ کے بعد دعویٰ نبوت کیا وہ کافر ہے کذاب ہے دجال ہے اور جس نے اسے تسلیم کر لیا وہ بھی کذاب ہے مرتد ہے

اس لیے جب کوی اسلام سے خارج ہو چکا ہو تو اس کے بارے میں یہ سوال کرنا کہ اس نے اسلام کے خلاف بات کی ہے یا نہی غلط ہے.
دنیا میں اربوں غیر مسلم ہیں اور ان میں سے اکثریت نے اسلام کے خلاف بات نہی کی کبی بھی.
پھر بھی جہاں تک سوال کا تعلق ہے تو یوسف کذاب کو نبی مان لینے سے بڑی اور کیا بات چاہیے آپ لوگوں کو؟
اس کے علاوہ وہ یہود و نصاریٰ کے پرانے اجنڈے پر کام کر رہا ہے.یہنی مسلم امّہ میں اختلاف پیدا کرنا ہر معاملے میں.
اسلام کے مجاہدیں کے خلاف بکواسات کرنا.

یہ بلکل ایسے ہے جیسے ایران سب سے زیادہ بولتا ہے امریکا اور اسرئیل کے خلاف لکن سب جانتے ہیں کے اس خطے میں ان کے مفادات کا تحفظ شیعہ ایران ہی کرتا ہے.

ایران ایک مجھوسی ریاست ہے جس کی بنیادیں یہودیوں نے رکھی ہیں تا کہ یہ توحید پرست اگر اٹھیں تو ان کے خلاف ان مجھوسیوں کو استعمال کیا جا سکے جو وہ کر رہے ہیں.
ہمیں احادیث سے بھی پتا چلتا ہے کہ دجال کا ظہور بھی ایران سے ہو گا. اور ایران کے مجھوسی اس کا ساتھ دیں گے.

کفار کے لیے سب سے بڑا خطرہ اسلام ہے اور وہ ایک اسلامی ریاست کا وجود نہی دیکھنا چاہتے کبھی بھی. اس لیے وہ ان رافضیوں کو استعمال کرتے ہیں کبی مرزا قادیانی کے روپ میں کبی یوسف کذاب کے روپ میں کبھی ایرانی ریاست روپ میں تا کہ یہ عوام جو خلافت کی بات کرتی ہے اسے الجھایا جا سکے ان فتنوں میں. اور عوام خوش ہو جاۓ کے خلافت قائم ہو گی ہے اور درحقیقت شیعہ مجھوسی خلافت کی آڑ میں ان کے مفادات کا تحفظ کر رہے ہوں.

کیا ہم دیکھتے نہی کہ افغانستان کے مسلمان خلافت کی بات کرتے ہیں اور صرف چند اسلامی قانون ہی نافذ کیے تھے انہوں نے کہ ساری دنیا ریڈ الرٹ ہو گئی اور پوری دنیا کے کفّار ان پر چڑ دھوڑے. اور ایران کے اسلامی انقلاب کو برپا کروانے کے لیے امریکا اور اسرئیل نے اربوں ڈالر لگا دیے........آخر کیوں؟؟؟؟؟؟؟ عقل والوں کے لیے اس میں بھی بہت سی نشانیاں ہیں..

شراب کی بوتل پر آب زمزم لگا کر پیش کیا جا رہا ہے.
اور ہمارے بچے جسے اسلام کا سب سے بڑا خیر خوا سمجتھے ہیں وہ اسلام کا سب سے بڑا دشمن ہے.

عقل والوں کے لیے اس میں بھی نشانیاں ہیں کے یہود و نصاریٰ کا میڈیا آج تک کسی سچے اسلامک سکالر کو تو لے کر نہی آیا کبھی اور زید حامد ہزاروں پروگرام کرتا ہے.

ڈاکٹر اسرار احمد مرحوم کو بھی سال میں ٢-٣ بار سے زیادہ پاکستانی میڈیا نے کبی نہی بلایا.
تجزیوں کے لیے کبھی طارق اسماعیل ساگر کو کیوں نہی بلایا گیا جب کہ وہ ماہر ہے اس میدان میں خصوسن پاکستان انڈیا تعلقات میں. لاکھوں لوگ اسلام اور خلافت کی بات کرتے ہیں اور کام بھی کر رہے ہیں اس لیے ہمیں کسی کذاب ک چلے کی ضرورت نہی .