Day 3: Hundreds of Afghan Taliban militants storm Upper Dir again on friday

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Day 3: Hundreds of Afghan Taliban militants storm Upper Dir again on friday

Militants attack mosque in Upper Dir, killing Imam of mosque, desecrating Quran copies and destroy the mosque.

By AFP / Iftikhar Firdous
Published: June 3, 2011

Upper-dir-AFP-640x480.jpg

An armed local tribesman inspects a burnt out a school following an attack by Taliban in the northwestern district of Upper Dir on June 3, 2011, about six kilometres (four miles) from the border with Afghanistan's Kunar province. PHOTO: AFP

SHALTALO: Hundreds of militants stormed Upper Dir and destroyed eight schools, after a cross-border raid stretched into its third day on Friday.
Afghan Taliban militants had crossed over into Pakistan and attacked Shaltalu checkpoint in the northwestern district of Upper Dir and sparked a long and fierce gun battle.
The militants have now taken refuge in the Bin Shahi area, located on the border. Fresh troops have entered the area and gunship helicopters have also carried out shelling. Mortars are also being fired from the Samarbagh area.
The Shaltalo has been cleared and is under the control of the military.
At least 27 security personnel and three civilians were killed in a battle with the intruding militants, officials said. Some 45 militants were also killed in a joint operation of the paramilitary troops and police, said Khyber-Pakhtunkhwas Inspector General of Police Fayaz Toru.
After the first clash, Pakistan conveyed strong concern to the Afghan ambassador to Islamabad, calling for stern action by Afghan and US-led NATO troops to crack down on militants in eastern Afghanistan.
Shaltalu and Nusrat Darra are surrounded by mountains and forest, about six kilometres from the border with Afghanistans Kunar province.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/181638/hundreds-besiege-upper-dir-for-third-day/

Pak Zindabad

Councller (250+ posts)
Any body can attack Pakistan without any problem. Pakistanis(A nation of sheep and Goats) have got used to with this..........Even if you get into their houses.........they dont mind it............Just let them keep thier mobile phones and Cable TV......because they dont want to miss SMS Jokes.......and Mujras on Cable.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistani forces ran out of ammunition ??? Ab Allah hee bachai Pakistan ko. Why was the Pakistani ammunition stored in schools?

Last edited:

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Wtf man, there must be some thing wrong going on, I can't digest that Afghan Talibans are attacking at Pak army. They are our proxy, it would be the same case if Israel will attack USA or Hamas & Hizbullah will attack Iran. There must be something seriously wrong, May be Usa has started a cold covert operation inside Pak's territory

anyie1

Pakistani forces ran out of ammunition.....WTF. r they selling ammunition to taliban?

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
This cunning enemy is not other than the American bas-tard.... afghan talibans have nothing to do with attacking Pak army.... its the White canine who is attacking Pakistan....

crankthskunk

This cunning enemy is not other than the American bas-tard.... afghan talibans have nothing to do with attacking Pak army.... its the White canine who is attacking Pakistan....

I told you guys, we should learn to form pressure groups to make our corrupt leaders to do the right thing. When Zardari, Gilani and Rehman Malik are in charge. you can not expect anything else. Rehman Malik is requesting the Americans and Afghanistan to help Pakistan. What non-sense.

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Jaisa karoo gay waisa bharoo gay, Remember this, Most of the time, Allah show to people in this world

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Wtf man, there must be some thing wrong going on, I can't digest that Afghan Talibans are attacking at Pak army. They are our proxy, it would be the same case if Israel will attack USA or Hamas & Hizbullah will attack Iran. There must be something seriously wrong, May be Usa has started a cold covert operation inside Pak's territory

These for sure are TTP (CIA/RAW/Mossad) with the support of satellite communication and latest NATO arms. American have launched the war under false flag. Get ready for big show and do listen to Zaid Hamid's program on the predictions of Naimat Ullah Shah Wali (Youtube).

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Jaisa karoo gay waisa bharoo gay, Remember this, Most of the time, Allah show to people in this world
It is the most heartening time for Qadiyani traitors, Zionists, Takfeeri Brigade, Indian Moles, and all the anti Pakistan elements.

But remember we don't fear death. That too in the way of Allah (SWT). It is one of the greatest opportunities a true Muslim can ever have. Being a Shaheed or Ghazi, either way leads to the success in hereafter. It is a win-win situation.

Star Gazer

Pakistani forces ran out of ammunition ??? Ab Allah hee bachai Pakistan ko. Why was the Pakistani ammunition stored in schools?

I think you should listen to the news again, it said "The police ran out of ammunition"
It seems you are jumping the gun in your quest to take a shot at the Army!!

Star Gazer

This is the time to ask the NATO forces were they sleeping on their side of the border? otherwise how could 500 men cross over from Afghanistan loaded with ammunition into Pakistan.
NATO "Do more!"

I am sure many people like me are asking how are these militants getting the ammunition? hand granades, guns, rocket launchers, who is supplying them? But our very intelligent media is conveniently forgetting to investigate this information. Media can investigate the weaknesses of our forces but not these questions. This makes me think that the so called investigative journalist are being fed information by special interests and they are passing it on as their investigation to get some publicity but in reality they are damaging their own nation and also not elevating their status, for truth will come out I/A.

Also notice that there is so much being hurled our way that real questions are being neglected by every one and incidences are being discussed and that is all that we are doing.

Last edited:

Star Gazer

Any body can attack Pakistan without any problem. Pakistanis(A nation of sheep and Goats) have got used to with this..........Even if you get into their houses.........they dont mind it............Just let them keep thier mobile phones and Cable TV......because they dont want to miss SMS Jokes.......and Mujras on Cable.

Internet soldier whose side are you on!
If you want to analyse then analyse. I am sure your information is media based only and you pick and choose according to your personal choices, which have nothing to do with reality.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hahaha who said they are our proxies. The military and the Imran . They were our proxy only when they needed us. Now they are strong enough to attack us. Look at what they will do once they get back into power. Sick mental policies by the army are the result of this sick situation.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
I thought in deer there are levies and the army. Since when was there police ?
I think you should listen to the news again, it said "The police ran out of ammunition"

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Haha conspiracy thoery masters. They are taliban . and there are only one taliban. The ones who kill us and thats it. they are both in afghanistan and pakistan. And any one who tries to tell us there are good and bad taliban are themself part of taliban.
These for sure are TTP (CIA/RAW/Mossad) with the support of satellite communication and latest NATO arms. American have launched the war under false flag. Get ready for big show and do listen to Zaid Hamid's program on the predictions of Naimat Ullah Shah Wali (Youtube).

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
So the police is resposible for bodering? Why Afghan taliban forces fighting with police? Where is the Army aren't they the first line of defence? If anybody ask questions about serious misconducts then suddenly blind followers jumps in without logical replies. Why are they storing ammunition in schools?

I love my country and my Army but there is something major wrong somewhere inside and I want our Army leadership to fix it before its too late................ its seems like that ISI losing its creditability and this is way too dangerous. I know some people here will start calling me RAW or CIA agent but somebody has to blow whistle.

Last edited:

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)

Where is the link of Zad's program????