Cry of Hazrat Muhammad (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) very emotional :(

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
[HI]سورة التوبة 9 :128[/HI]

لَقَدْ جَاءَكُمْ رَ*سُولٌ مِّنْ أَنفُسِكُمْ عَزِيزٌ عَلَيْهِ مَا عَنِتُّمْ حَرِ*يصٌ عَلَيْكُم بِالْمُؤْمِنِينَ رَ*ءُوفٌ رَّ*حِيمٌ ﴿١٢٨﴾

(لوگو) تمہارے پاس تم ہی میں سے ایک پیغمبر آئے ہیں۔ تمہاری تکلیف ان کو گراں معلوم ہوتی ہے اور تمہاری بھلائی کے خواہش مند ہیں اور مومنوں پر نہایت شفقت کرنے والے (اور) مہربان ہیں (128) pbuh pbuh pbuh​
@Raaz,
There is no doubt in it:
لَقَدْ جَاءَكُمْ رَسُولٌ مِنْ أَنْفُسِكُمْ عَزِيزٌ عَلَيْهِ مَا عَنِتُّمْ حَرِيصٌ عَلَيْكُمْ بِالْمُؤْمِنِينَ رَءُوفٌ رَحِيمٌ [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]{128**[/FONT]
[SIZE=-1][Pickthal 9:128] There hath come unto you a messenger, (one) of yourselves, unto whom aught that ye are overburdened is grievous, full of concern for you, for the believers full of pity, merciful.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][Yusufali 9:128] Now hath come unto you a Messenger from amongst yourselves: it grieves him that ye should perish: ardently anxious is he over you: to the Believers is he most kind and merciful.[/SIZE]
فَإِنْ تَوَلَّوْا فَقُلْ حَسْبِيَ اللَّهُ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ۖ عَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ ۖ وَهُوَ رَبُّ الْعَرْشِ الْعَظِيمِ [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]{129**[/FONT]
[SIZE=-1][Pickthal 9:129] Now, if they turn away (O Muhammad) say: Allah sufficeth me. There is no Allah save Him. In Him have I put my trust, and He is Lord of the Tremendous Throne.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][Yusufali 9:129] But if they turn away, Say: "Allah sufficeth me: there is no god but He: On Him is my trust,- He the Lord of the Throne (of Glory) Supreme!"

Amana wa sadaqna, but what Moulvi is saying or the way he is saying is entirely different.
[/SIZE]

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
@Raaz,
There is no doubt in it:
لَقَدْ جَاءَكُمْ رَسُولٌ مِنْ أَنْفُسِكُمْ عَزِيزٌ عَلَيْهِ مَا عَنِتُّمْ حَرِيصٌ عَلَيْكُمْ بِالْمُؤْمِنِينَ رَءُوفٌ رَحِيمٌ [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]{128**[/FONT]
[SIZE=-1][Pickthal 9:128] There hath come unto you a messenger, (one) of yourselves, unto whom aught that ye are overburdened is grievous, full of concern for you, for the believers full of pity, merciful.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][Yusufali 9:128] Now hath come unto you a Messenger from amongst yourselves: it grieves him that ye should perish: ardently anxious is he over you: to the Believers is he most kind and merciful.[/SIZE]
فَإِنْ تَوَلَّوْا فَقُلْ حَسْبِيَ اللَّهُ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ۖ عَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ ۖ وَهُوَ رَبُّ الْعَرْشِ الْعَظِيمِ [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]{129**[/FONT]
[SIZE=-1][Pickthal 9:129] Now, if they turn away (O Muhammad) say: Allah sufficeth me. There is no Allah save Him. In Him have I put my trust, and He is Lord of the Tremendous Throne.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][Yusufali 9:129] But if they turn away, Say: "Allah sufficeth me: there is no god but He: On Him is my trust,- He the Lord of the Throne (of Glory) Supreme!"

Amana wa sadaqna, but what Moulvi is saying or the way he is saying is entirely different.

[/SIZE]

Yes... Molvi is molvi ... same as Zakir....We could not do any thing about them....they are different creature.