Cry of Hazrat Muhammad (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) very emotional :(

Ali-NZ

Minister (2k+ posts)
:jazak: but please next time do not add back ground music in such emotional speeches. Thanks again

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
What is the objective of this Moulvi, he thinks that our Prophet(PBUH) used to wear
qamees n shalwar, Does anyone can put some sense to his head while he talking like this.
Every Muslim is bound to obey the message of Allah given through our Prophet(PBUH); but
this is typical village type moulvi rejecting the changing world's things. He must be aware,
that climate of Arabian Peninsula is completely different from other continents, the emphasis
is no proper clothing not on what clothing. Next time I hope Moulvi crosses the Atlantic
on mules or donkeys? there is no limit of narrow thinking!!!!

KK YASIR

Minister (2k+ posts)
What is the objective of this Moulvi, he thinks that our Prophet(PBUH) used to wear
qamees n shalwar, Does anyone can put some sense to his head while he talking like this.
Every Muslim is bound to obey the message of Allah given through our Prophet(PBUH); but
this is typical village type moulvi rejecting the changing world's things. He must be aware,
that climate of Arabian Peninsula is completely different from other continents, the emphasis
is no proper clothing not on what clothing. Next time I hope Moulvi crosses the Atlantic

Yeh Rasoolullah pbuh k Ashiqoon ki batain hain tumhain samjh naii aiyen gii... Pehly essa ishq tu paida karooo k apne Nabi pbuh ki her her ada se pyaar ho jaiyeee.... Rasool pbuh ne farmaya tha jis ka Mafhoom hai" Keh 1 Waqt Essa aiye ga k Islam per Amal kerna meri Sunnaton per amal kerna essa ho ga jessey Hath per Jalta huwa Koiyla rakhna"

Ja ker kisi Aoliya Allah ki dastaan perhooooo kisi Sahabii ki zindagi ka mutalla karooo kisi Allah k ashiq k Din Raat dekhoooo jab samjh me aiii gi batain ....

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
i hate the fact that Nabi SAW cried so much for us i dont feel worth it (cry)

Dear sister:
First you should not hate anything and least of all anything that Hazrat Mohammad (SAWW) said or did. I know what and how you meant that but I just wanted to let you know that there are appropriate ways of conveying your feelings.

Second, you should feel happy and humbled that the only Insaan-Kamil, the most beloved of God felt for us and cried and prayed for us.

mayAllah guide us all with His hadayat and Panah.

Amna_Amo

Councller (250+ posts)
Dear sister:
First you should not hate anything and least of all anything that Hazrat Mohammad (SAWW) said or did. I know what and how you meant that but I just wanted to let you know that there are appropriate ways of conveying your feelings.

Second, you should feel happy and humbled that the only Insaan-Kamil, the most beloved of God felt for us and cried and prayed for us.

mayAllah guide us all with His hadayat and Panah.

okiiii :) liked ur comment:)

Amna_Amo

Councller (250+ posts)
Yeh Rasoolullah pbuh k Ashiqoon ki batain hain tumhain samjh naii aiyen gii... Pehly essa ishq tu paida karooo k apne Nabi pbuh ki her her ada se pyaar ho jaiyeee.... Rasool pbuh ne farmaya tha jis ka Mafhoom hai" Keh 1 Waqt Essa aiye ga k Islam per Amal kerna meri Sunnaton per amal kerna essa ho ga jessey Hath per Jalta huwa Koiyla rakhna"

Ja ker kisi Aoliya Allah ki dastaan perhooooo kisi Sahabii ki zindagi ka mutalla karooo kisi Allah k ashiq k Din Raat dekhoooo jab samjh me aiii gi batain ....

Yasir bhot khoob :)

GraanG2

Like my brother said...He is not addressing people like u and (me) ...He is addressing those who love Allah and His Messenger PBUH.Allah hum sab par rehem farmaye..Aameen.

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
i have great great respect for Maulana Tariq sahib. I still have his lectures in my ipod but I do not completely agree with this fact that we should concentrate on physical appearance but we should first consider about Ikhlaaqs of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) and then we should make our physical appearance like him. otherwise this will all be hypocratic like lot of peaple with Dhaari and shalwar qameez doing shameful acts. I also don't agree with fact of shalwaar qameez because this was not a dress of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH). Maulana sahib should first bring fatwah for Pant and shirt that these are haraam dresses because he is not Mufti.

I am sorry if I hurt somebody's heart but believe I am great admirer of Maulana and I strongly believe that Islam is still alive because of People like Maulana but fact should not be mixed with emotions whatsoever.

GraanG2

i have great great respect for Maulana Tariq sahib. I still have his lectures in my ipod but I do not completely agree with this fact that we should concentrate on physical appearance but we should first consider about Ikhlaaqs of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) and then we should make our physical appearance like him. otherwise this will all be hypocratic like lot of peaple with Dhaari and shalwar qameez doing shameful acts. I also don't agree with fact of shalwaar qameez because this was not a dress of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH). Maulana sahib should first bring fatwah for Pant and shirt that these are haraam dresses because he is not Mufti.

I am sorry if I hurt somebody's heart but believe I am great admirer of Maulana and I strongly believe that Islam is still alive because of People like Maulana but fact should not be mixed with emotions whatsoever.

I know what u mean to say But we know this is not his first speech ...He has been talking about Ikhlaq e rasool SAW for years...Its just a part of the speech and he is trying to say that forget about other difficult sunnat ,we cant even do the easy ones...Wallaho A'alam.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
In my first post, I asked what is the "Objective" of this video by this Alim/Moulvi.
He destoryed all his good intentions by bracketing Shalwar Qamees, Pant, Beard, Hunger,
Crying, Nafsee, Umatee, and at last he concluded do Tabligh or go with Tablighi Jamaat.
If his objective was to encourage the people to participate in Tablig he could have done it
in a better way. But his way and style is like a typically Shia Zakir, without any head or
tail, objectivity or meaning:
Address Code: Allah (SWT) ordered to wear the best cloth for Mosques or let us say worship;
there is no restriction of any kind of particular address of Arabs;
To be Hungary: If the circumstances are not of Khandaq or Uhud era, then Allah(SWT) ordered
the people to eat from the lawful things and do not be prodigal. Intentionally keeping
hunger is no where desirable or ordered;
Nafsee/Umaatee: "Qiyyamat is a day when no soul will have any power for any other soul,
authority and total authority will belong to Allah(SWT).", Moulvi should cheque Quran for this.
Last but not Least, be proud to be called "Perokar (Follower of Rasool) rather to use a
derogatory word :Ashaqay Rasool. For me to say like this is sounding having lack of respect.
Someone advise me to go some darga, Lakum Deenaykum wa liya deen.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

[HI]there is no limit of narrow thinking!!!![/HI]

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
[HI]سورة التوبة 9 :128[/HI]

لَقَدْ جَاءَكُمْ رَ*سُولٌ مِّنْ أَنفُسِكُمْ عَزِيزٌ عَلَيْهِ مَا عَنِتُّمْ حَرِ*يصٌ عَلَيْكُم بِالْمُؤْمِنِينَ رَ*ءُوفٌ رَّ*حِيمٌ ﴿١٢٨﴾

(لوگو) تمہارے پاس تم ہی میں سے ایک پیغمبر آئے ہیں۔ تمہاری تکلیف ان کو گراں معلوم ہوتی ہے اور تمہاری بھلائی کے خواہش مند ہیں اور مومنوں پر نہایت شفقت کرنے والے (اور) مہربان ہیں (128) pbuh pbuh pbuh​

Last edited:

KK YASIR

Minister (2k+ posts)

JazakAllah brother ... Ikhtilaaf tu hota hai mere bhaiii ... aik ghar me betey ko baap ki batoon se bhaii ko bhaii ki batoon se ..... tu hamain Allah se DUA kernii chahiyeh k Allah hamain RasooAllah pbuh ki Sunnatoon se mohabbat aur n per amal kerne ki toufeeq ata farmiyeee.