Cricket: Is Cricketer Shahid Afridi in Tableeghi Jamaat ?

Re: Cricket: Moulana Shahid Afridi in Tableeghi Jamaat

mashallah good speech by shahid afridi.Allah give us the wisdom to understand the message of shahid afridi.life is very short and we should understand why Allah has sent us here.

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger

baba gee....aap ke itnee umar ho gayee hai magar aap ko shayad kisee nay nahi sikhaya kay beghair soochay aur maloomat kay beghair baat karna aapnee baistee karwana hota hai
meri kaya majal kay aap ko kam akal , bewakoof ya sathyaya hoa kahoon.....
magar aaap ka koi humumar agar aisa kahay tou us kee baat per ghoor karna aur aapni islah karna..

please

Last edited by a moderator:

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)

Is Saudi Arab doing any thing wrong? as u do not like to join in that group or as u say sect,they never objected on that. who gives u the right to criticize on a group or govt who r doing good as per the teaching of our beloved prophet (P B U H ) ? if Allah has not given u TAUFEEQ to be on HIS path, then plz do not criticize on it if u r a Muslim. plz do not put a question mark where Allah has put a full stop.

Last edited by a moderator:

zia

Voter (50+ posts)

Is Saudi Arab doing any thing wrong? as u do not like to join in that group or as u say sect,they never objected on that. who gives u the right to criticize on a group or govt who r doing good as per the teaching of our beloved prophet (P B U H ) ? if Allah has not given u TAUFEEQ to be on HIS path, then plz do not criticize on it if u r a Muslim. plz do not put a question mark where Allah has put a full stop.

Dear All,

dear Bros. Have you ever heard any criticism on others by tableeghi jamaat. NEVER. they say Allah se hotahai Allah ke ghair se naheen hota . Is this wrong and also they say every one must adopt sunnah mubarak, is this wrong?

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)

[hilar]oo meray bhai,Talban yahan se hi nikaltay hain,sab jantay hain,agar aap nahi jantay tu kisi special branch walay se ya ISI walay se poch lo

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)

[hilar]oo meray bhai,Talban yahan se hi nikaltay hain,sab jantay hain,agar aap nahi jantay tu kisi special branch walay se ya ISI walay se poch lo

Jahilon kay seeng nahee hotay lotay tumara brain wash room say bahar nahee nekalsakta ,taliban tumaray bap hain tum jaisaon say he niklay hain

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He is just saying good in the name of ISLAM and ISLAM's teachings .................. Yes, that's all what we have to take with us once we die ........... not the money, not the fame , not the name, not anything else but only our deeds ...................

FaisalLatif

Councller (250+ posts)

well i strongly protest against your your topic name. y have u written maulana with his name. what did he said is also your duty ??shame on you . if you cant do it. let other do it .

What do u mean shame on you? Since when is calling someone "Maulana" a bad thing.

plus, i strongly protest moderator changing the title. It is my personal choice to use the title for a post i choose. until it is offensive or vulgar no one has the right to change it.

Plus, why i called the thread "Maulana Shahd Afridi". Well, as an avid marketing man, student and marketing manager; one uses titles that attracts ones attention. I dont think so many people would have chosen to view this thread if i used a different title.

so, to my swati roor, calling someone "Maulana" is not a bad thing. last time i checked, it "Maulana" was a term of respect, atleast in peshawar it was. to the moderator, do not interfere more than what is necessary. and to the viewers, enjoy

Last edited:

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
1049.gif

pakhtoon pardesi

MPA (400+ posts)
Mr. Lotaa! Please do not mix Pakistanee Taliban (I will call them KHABESAAN) with Tableghee Jamaat. They have no political affiliations not they have any bad words for any body. They are everywhere in the world and a big source to spread Islam in the whole world. We don't know who is JANNATEE at this stage, but apparently this is the best path we have to follow and can hope for JANNAT.

Azad

Councller (250+ posts)

What do u mean shame on you? Since when is calling someone "Maulana" a bad thing.

plus, i strongly protest moderator changing the title. It is my personal choice to use the title for a post i choose. until it is offensive or vulgar no one has the right to change it.

Plus, why i called the thread "Maulana Shahd Afridi". Well, as an avid marketing man, student and marketing manager; one uses titles that attracts ones attention. I dont think so many people would have chosen to view this thread if i used a different title.

so, to my swati roor, calling someone "Maulana" is not a bad thing. last time i checked, it "Maulana" was a term of respect, atleast in peshawar it was. to the moderator, do not interfere more than what is necessary. and to the viewers, enjoy

Be realistic, don't b angry
"Maulana" refers to Islamic scholar, while it is the duty of every musli
that if he knows a single good thing he should preach it (Hadith SAWW)

ur title Maulana seemed to me Tauntingeik nuqtey ny hamein Mehrem sy Mujrim bana dia

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)

i think its very much offensive. and by the way maulana is a qualification .when you study 8 years in madrassa u are called maulana. like PHD is called doctor
" a little knowledge is a dangerous thing"

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Allah Afridi ko tableeghion se bachaie ore isey acha musalamn bnaey.............Ameeen

haan kawakib kuch nazar atee hain kuch
detey hain ye bazeegar dhoka khula

with exception of some good tableeghi brothers

Muslimpower

MPA (400+ posts)
Allah Afridi ko tableeghion se bachaie ore isey acha musalamn bnaey.............Ameeen

haan kawakib kuch nazar atee hain kuch
detey hain ye bazeegar dhoka khula

with exception of some good tableeghi brothers
Brother I don't want to go into details and my request to all brothers who have any doubt about tablegee jamat is to please spend atleat three days with jamat and then decided.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
Afridi could not develp any thing for the last 20 years in cricket and
will he in some other field? BTW if he makes tableeg that is good
but he must leave cricket for ever now. it is enough to see his
stupid play?

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Brother I don't want to go into details and my request to all brothers who have any doubt about tablegee jamat is to please spend atleat three days with jamat and then decided.

Brother me hawa me baat nhi kr raha i have seen them very closely and they are not what they look like.
irrespective of going into personalities as a whole they are not part of a solution.