Cricket: Is Cricketer Shahid Afridi in Tableeghi Jamaat ?

Muslimpower

MPA (400+ posts)
Brother me hawa me baat nhi kr raha i have seen them very closely and they are not what they look like.
irrespective of going into personalities as a whole they are not part of a solution.
Brother again my question is that have you spent at least three days with jamat before forming an opinion.

tajammulali

Councller (250+ posts)
ماشا الّلہ ہم نے گراؤنڈ میں سب کو دکھا کر نماز پڑی کیونکہ ہمارے پاس ڈریسنگ روم میں جگہ نہیں تھی

Muslimpower

MPA (400+ posts)
ماشا الّلہ ہم نے گراؤنڈ میں سب کو دکھا کر نماز پڑی کیونکہ ہمارے پاس ڈریسنگ روم میں جگہ نہیں تھی

Why we Muslims offer prayers in Masjid, do you think we don't have place at home.

Muslimpower

MPA (400+ posts)
shikva-6.jpg

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Brother again my question is that have you spent at least three days with jamat before forming an opinion.

Now thats strange did you spend any number of days with qadiani jamaat ??????? to call them non muslims????
Did you spent any number of days with hindu jogies to call them non muslim ????

Thats strange and stupid logic to spend certain number of days in jamaat why should I???????

I have not spent certain number of days with sikh jamaat ,qadiani jamaat ,hindu jamaat but i call them kafirs, i am not calling tableeghies kafirs.

thats for your strange logic of spending days

now coming to the point yes i have been with them for quiet a long time. and i am not saying something about them without knowing them.

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)
Allah-ho-akbar

kia haal kia hai es thread ka rawafiz or murtideen nay...

tableeghi jamat k khilaaf rawafiz or qadyani murtido k bhonday post delete keyh jayin ..

yeh islam corner k naam say section banaya gea hai na k ..

qadyaan or sabaeee corner k naam say ?

kashif10

Councller (250+ posts)
Wah you compared qaadyani, hindoo with tableeghi jamat.. wah
Allhamdulillah I beelive that any individual or group working in path of Allah in any manner Are Allah's friends.
I never see tableeghi jamaat saying anything wrong about any group or individual...
They only try to call peoples tpwards Allah's path... We All knows so many peoples whos lives changed due to this work.

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Wah you compared qaadyani, hindoo with tableeghi jamat.. wah
Allhamdulillah I beelive that any individual or group working in path of Allah in any manner Are Allah's friends.
I never see tableeghi jamaat saying anything wrong about any group or individual...
They only try to call peoples tpwards Allah's path... We All knows so many peoples whos lives changed due to this work.

i think you were not able to understand what i had written plz read the comments before my reply you will understand why i have said that.

by the way Allah's path is not in raiwind .....

nasir ahmed

Voter (50+ posts)
there are in essence a offshoot of the deobandi jamaat they have links with the wahabi saudis who are the public dogs of the west they have invested trillions in america i guess this is sunnah to you dumb fk . In the other thread about extermism and islam i have documented these guys and there links. The wahabi inventor abdul wahab najidi was paid by the west plus al saud of arabia to fight against the islamic Caliphate which was in turkey these two dogs fought with lawreance of arabia to destroy the last islamic empire and till this day we are being slaughtered all around the world.

nasir ahmed

Voter (50+ posts)
some history for the donkeys who were born yesterday:
Maulana%2BMuhammad%2BZakariyya%2BKandhalawi.JPG
Thus, for instance, Muhammad Zakariya, chief ideologue of the Deobandi-related Tablighi Jama‘at, is said to have proudly announced before his followers, ‘I am a more staunch Wahhabi than all of you’.

Yusuf%2BKandhalavi.jpg
Likewise, Yusuf Kandhalavi, son and successor of the founder of the Tablighi Jama‘at, Ilyas Kandhalavi, declared, ‘We are staunch Wahhabis’.
Given the shared vision, albeit limited in extent, of the Saudi ‘Wahhabis’ and the Deobandis, it was possible for the two groups to seek to work together for common purposes.
Thus, Ilyas Kandhalavi and a group of his followers met the Saudi ruler in 1938, and discussed with him and the Saudi ‘Wahhabi’ ‘ulama plans for allowing the Tablighi Jama‘at to function in the country.