China unaware of Gwadar Port Proposal

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger

Let see the H****khoor Traitors ......:angry_smile::angry_smile:

Chinas foreign ministry said Tuesday it was unaware of a request by Pakistan to Beijing for help in building a naval base at Gwadar, strategically located on the Arabian Sea. Pakistan's stooge Defence Minister Ahmad Mukhtar, who accompanied the stooge Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani on a visit to China last week, falsely claimed on Saturday the proposal had been made during the trip, which highlighted the neighbours close ties.

248742_229071613776281_187812074568902_1073101_1742874_n.jpg

I havent heard of this project. As far as I know this subject was not brought up during the visit last week by Gilani, Chinese foreign ministry spokeswoman Jiang Yu told reporters. China and Pakistan are friendly neighbours and engage in extensive cooperation across the board. Over the years, China has provided assistance to Pakistan within our capacity, she added.

source : http://nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-newspaper-daily-english-online/Politics/25-May-2011/China-unaware-of-Gwadar-Port-proposal

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
they are lairs and looters, trusting them is deceiving yourself, throw these kunjar stooges out of their expensive palaces otherwise they will kill us, wake up nation.

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)
lantis lantis lantis .........................................................................................infinite lantis

zeshaan

Jhootoon say jhoot kay ilawa kia bian ho sakta hay,inn jhootoo kee toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Let see the H****khoor Traitors ......:angry_smile::angry_smile:

China’s foreign ministry said Tuesday it was unaware of a request by Pakistan to Beijing for help in building a naval base at Gwadar, strategically located on the Arabian Sea. Pakistan's stooge Defence Minister Ahmad Mukhtar, who accompanied the stooge Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani on a visit to China last week, falsely claimed on Saturday the proposal had been made during the trip, which highlighted the neighbours’ close ties.

248742_229071613776281_187812074568902_1073101_1742874_n.jpg

“I haven’t heard of this project. As far as I know this subject was not brought up during the visit last week” by Gilani, Chinese foreign ministry spokeswoman Jiang Yu told reporters. “China and Pakistan are friendly neighbours and engage in extensive cooperation across the board. Over the years, China has provided assistance to Pakistan within our capacity,” she added.

source : http://nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-...ay-2011/China-unaware-of-Gwadar-Port-proposal

Truly sons of 1000 fathers.

This means he went to China for personal trips at the tax payer's expense to create a false confidence in people. but also, its possible tha the just slip the idea of Gwadar in a passing manner to the counterparts w/o being official.

the Star of David fits perfectly on the foreheads of these corrupts

we are now even more laughing stocks

is nation.com a trustworthy outfit? I didnt see this news in Dawn

Last edited:

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Truly sons of 1000 fathers.

This means he went to China for personal trips at the tax payer's expense to create a false confidence in people. but also, its possible tha the just slip the idea of Gwadar in a passing manner to the counterparts w/o being official.

the Star of David fits perfectly on the foreheads of these corrupts

we are now even more laughing stocks

is nation.com a trustworthy outfit? I didnt see this news in Dawn
let see it over dawn http://www.dawn.com/2011/05/24/china-says-it-is-unaware-of-gwadar-port-proposal.html

Imranpak

Either they are liers or sometimes it better to remain in denial which is what the Chinese could be doing for political gain! They wouldn't want the Americans to know how much they're helping the Pakistanis.

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Either they are liers or sometimes it better to remain in denial which is what the Chinese could be doing for political gain! They wouldn't want the Americans to know how much they're helping the Pakistanis.
may be u r rite..... Allah Knows ....!!!!

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lol

Jab Gillani china gea tha tu China nay announce kia k china pakistan ka settellite next month khila main chorayga...

yeh baat kise paki official nay ajj tak nahi bataee or adhay pakistaniuon abb bhi haqeeqat nahi pata