Chilean prosecutors drop charges against innocent Saif!!!

amigos

Voter (50+ posts)
http://innocentsaif.wordpress.com

Prosecutor Alejandro Pea on Wednesday (1st December, 2010) asked a court “not to persevere” against Saif Khan who was falsely accused in May. Pea said that having practiced the “investigative procedures” in the case “not enough evidence was found for an indictment”. The prosecutor’s decision was due to failure to confirm suspicions against Saif Khan. In other words, “having all necessary investigative steps, not enough evidence was found to press an accusation. The traces found were not constituted as sufficient to accuse him,” says the text submitted by the prosecution.

More than what happened at the US embassy, the whole 7 months long drama was pursued simply based on suspicions and no proof. Obviously, when no crime was committed, it was ludicrous to even continue this for almost 7 months. The trauma and anguish Saif and his family went through has no meaning for those engaged in this injustice.

This latest development cements and proves the reality of Saif’s innocence. Truly, Saif is absolutely innocent and now the whole world knows it. It is also clear that Saif has been a victim of severe injustice. Saif was falsely accused and 7 months of his life and his family’s have been wasted.

A court hearing has been requested on December 6th at the Center of Justice of Santiago.

Last edited:

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
good to hear this. his family was very worried as i saw on TV. his feather who was a technician arranged 5 lacs rupees for ticket etc to go to chilli to be with his son. god know how he spent these days in chilli and his other family members in pakistan

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Alhamdulillah. Shukar hai Rab ka.
It is not just a simple numerical loss of 7 months that the family has suffered. It is not even the financial loss that they have suffered. It is much more than that, in addition to these two factors it is the loss of confidence in the international community and sense of freedom that has been lost also.

http://innocentsaif.wordpress.com

Prosecutor Alejandro Pea on Wednesday (1st December, 2010) asked a court “not to persevere” against Saif Khan who was falsely accused in May. Pea said that having practiced the “investigative procedures” in the case “not enough evidence was found for an indictment”. The prosecutor’s decision was due to failure to confirm suspicions against Saif Khan. In other words, “having all necessary investigative steps, not enough evidence was found to press an accusation. The traces found were not constituted as sufficient to accuse him,” says the text submitted by the prosecution.

More than what happened at the US embassy, the whole 7 months long drama was pursued simply based on suspicions and no proof. Obviously, when no crime was committed, it was ludicrous to even continue this for almost 7 months. The trauma and anguish Saif and his family went through has no meaning for those engaged in this injustice.

This latest development cements and proves the reality of Saif’s innocence. Truly, Saif is absolutely innocent and now the whole world knows it. It is also clear that Saif has been a victim of severe injustice. Saif was falsely accused and 7 months of his life and his family’s have been wasted.

A court hearing has been requested on December 6th at the Center of Justice of Santiago.

very good news bro may allah keep every muslim and pakistani in aman

Panzer

Citizen
Hairat hai.

Chilee mein POLICE MUQABALAY naheen hotay ? Bhai ab pakar he liya hai to thikaanay laga do.

Well these Chileans are far behind us.

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Hairat hai.

Chilee mein POLICE MUQABALAY naheen hotay ? Bhai ab pakar he liya hai to thikaanay laga do.

Well these Chileans are far behind us.

You have a chance to offer your services to replace Saif. You can then go ahead and give them these ideas of yours!!!!!

amigos

Voter (50+ posts)
Chilean court declares Pakistani student innocent

KARACHI: Chilean courts declared Pakistan student Saif-ur-Rehman innocent against charges of terrorism and ordered his release on Tuesday.
According to details, Rehman was accused of entering the US embassy in Chile with traces of explosives on his clothes.
Fourth Court Judge of Santiago, Jorge Norambuena, rejected the charges of terrorism on Rehman and said the charges were lies.
Norambuena also said that the allegations on Saifur Rehman were not in sync with article 248 of Chilean code of criminal procedure. The government also failed to present concrete proofs against Rehman.
Referring to the courts decision, Rehman said that today wais a day of pride for the Chilean Judiciary system, Pakistan and for its peoples.
“It is wrong to label terrorism with Islam. Not a single religion taught negative teachings and political use of religion should be abandoned. I was mentally disturbed since the past seven months and the Chilean government should apologise for wrong charges,” said Rehman.
The members of the Human Rights Commission at the Chilean Parliament also asked the government to apologise to Rehman for the wrong charges.
However, Chilean Interior Minister Rodrigo Hinzpeter refused to apologise and said that he was not ashamed and no illegal citizen could live in Chile but said he respected the court’s decision.

http://www.dawn.com/2010/12/07/chilean-court-declares-pakistani-student-innocent.html

Truth finally wins!

Today came to a close the seven month long case and wait for justice. The clouds of uncertainty, anguish, anxiety and tension finally faded and truth of Saif’s innocence prevailed. The accusers had alleged the most despicable and ludicrous claims against the Pakistani student Saif Khan who was studying in Chile. The prosecutors having found nothing against Saif and wasting seven months of his life, dropped the charges against Saif. At the conslusion of this debacle, Saif Khan asked the authorities who engaged in this grave injustice to have a “strong heart to admit they were wrong”. Today is indeed a day of victory of justice and truth not only for Saif but also for the people of Chile who expressed their complete faith and trust in Saif from the very first day. Today is a day of thanks to the Almighty God and all those who supported Saif during this time. Saif (and his family and supporters) would also like to thank his former public defender Mr. Gabriel Carrin. Saif reiterated the fact that Mr. Gabriel Carrion “worked very hard for me and I’m really grateful for that”.
Fourth Court Judge of Santiago, Jorge Norambuena, granted the request of not persevere by the prosecution and ordered the cancellation of registration of charges and injunctions against the Pakistani national Mohammed Saif Ur Rehman, who was held on Monday 10 May, based on false accusations at the U.S. embassy in Chile. Earlier on 15 May, the Attorney formalized investigation against Mohammed Saif Ur Rehman on charges of violation of the law of arms control. “As power of Attorney General and having heard the complainant and the defense, it is remembered and communicated the decision not to persevere in the proceedings, as provided in Article 248 C of the Code of Criminal Procedure, consistent with this, it supersedes the execution (…), as well as precautionary measures were imposed on the accused, “Judge Jorge Norambuena established.

It was the end of seven months of uncertainty for foreign students, arrested on 10 May after being accused of carrying traces of explosives on their belongings while inside the U.S. embassy. Saif further said, “I want my honor back. They ruined my life,” and he questioned why the authorities accused him of being a “terrorist”, thus lying and playing “a political game”? Saif also added that, “please do not to link terrorism with Islam. No religion teaches bad things. Please do not use religion for political gains”. Saif also reiterated his desire to be able to live with a peace of mind and “have a family here and live like a normal person in Chile”. The case is closed, but the accusers have not apologized for their blunders. Saif’s wife Lorena Cotroneo said that “At the moment Saif needs a verdict of complete innocence”. She added that although the charges against Saif have been dropped, by not declaring his complete innocence they (accusers) “ultimately leave Saif in a position of being an eternal suspect, which is totally against human and moral codes”.
After coming out of the court, Saif said, “I am very happy. I’d like to celebrate. They made a mistake and I was investigated for seven months for nothing. What was my crime in Chile?… Nothing. I did not commit any crime!” That summed up the mood of Saif Khan at the end of the hearing according to which charges against him have been dropped and investigations against him have been halted.

http://innocentsaif.wordpress.com/2010/12/06/truth-finally-wins/

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Chilean court declares Pakistani student innocent

Assalam-o-alaikum
Mubarak bhai aap ko. You were posting a lot about it.
Hope this is not repeated to other muslims.