Capital Talk - 16th March 2011- Irfan Siddiqui & Ansar Abbasi -Raymond Davis Freed, What will be the

pardese

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Capital Talk - 16th March 2011- Irfan Siddiqui & Ansar Abbasi -Raymond Davis Freed, What Will the Influences On Our Polit

When will this coward pakistani nation wake up,shame on being a pakistani,

Last edited:

pardese

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Capital Talk - 16th March 2011- Irfan Siddiqui & Ansar Abbasi -Raymond Davis Freed, What Will the Influences On Our Polit

Zardari sold the country,ppp kutton ki party

crowbar

Senator (1k+ posts)

When will these coward nation of pakistan wake up,shame on being pakistani,

I am not surprised by the punjab govt decision since i still remember those days when Mian Nawaz Sharif handed over Aimal Kansi to America where he was executed for killing CIA men.CIA killed his uncle and Aimal Kansi took revenge of his uncle . When Mian Nawaz Sharif ,the then Prime Minister was asked that we donot have any extradition treaty with america then why do u have to hand over your own citizen to america.He replied that " Madam ne phone kiya to riha to kerwana hi ta ". That madam was Medelien Albright , the then US foreign secretory. The day Aimal Kansi dead body was brought back to pakistan,Someone in the higher ups commented that "THIS LOHAR (NAWAZ SHARIF)CAN BE A SUCCESSFUL PIMP RATHER THEN A PRIME MINISTER ".
Muslim league N has repeated their own history once again so not to be surprised. He was the first one who sold pakistan citizen to america.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)

Thanks Hamid Mir, you did very well on such a sensitive issue where the whole nation was in a rage. Now i would like to make a humble request to the US administration that Pakistan being a friend of US played its part again to release R Davis after paying "QASAS" whereas he could still be charged under espionage(SPYING) but did't, so US should release our sister "Dr.Afia Siddiqi". Her crime is not that serious that she rot in US jail for 86 years, I certainly hope that President Mr.OBAMA will give his very serious and humble thought on humanitarian basis to release her. US should also draw back all its CIA and private contractors(DYNCORP) from pakistan so normalcy can take place .we know all the chaos in the country,your people are behind them.Please stop the drone attacks because there are lots of collateral damage going on and innocents are being killed.when I heard about R Davis's killings in the beginning ,I was enraged like others and now matter is settled amicably ,US should also give some respect to its friend pakistan and resolve all its reservations .

Last edited:

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Big T.A.K.L.A knew in advance that DEVIS will be free that is why he was not in country.
Big Shameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee on Big T.A.K.L.A

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)

bohat acha ek sms yad aya

Yeh tera pakistan hai na mera pakistan hai

yeh musalah afwaj ka pakistan hai...

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)

Zardari sold the country,ppp kutton ki party

It is not only Zardari.......includes Shahbaz Sharif and Nawaz Sharif as well....All these are US Doggies. Have you heard Rana Sanaullah on various channels......?

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)

I am not surprised by the punjab govt decision since i still remember those days when Mian Nawaz Sharif handed over Aimal Kansi to America where he was executed for killing CIA men.CIA killed his uncle and Aimal Kansi took revenge of his uncle . When Mian Nawaz Sharif ,the then Prime Minister was asked that we donot have any extradition treaty with america then why do u have to hand over your own citizen to america.He replied that " Madam ne phone kiya to riha to kerwana hi ta ". That madam was Medelien Albright , the then US foreign secretory. The day Aimal Kansi dead body was brought back to pakistan,Someone in the higher ups commented that "THIS LOHAR (NAWAZ SHARIF)CAN BE A SUCCESSFUL PIMP RATHER THEN A PRIME MINISTER ".
Muslim league N has repeated their own history once again so not to be surprised. He was the first one who sold pakistan citizen to america.

This is our problem Crowbar and Perdese.... you guys still playing politics according to your political affiliations. That's why i always say that our political interests should be for our country and not parties. Both Nawaz Sharif and Zardari are involved....not only Zardari or Nawaz.....

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)

The law of DIYYAT is just ridiculous as applied in Pakistan. This was not a case of DIYYAT. First of all, this was done under pressure, so even in the way its applied in Pakistan, its null and void. I wish Shumayla had not killed herself. She chould have stood up and challenged. Secondly, this was a case of terrorism and killing on the road. Why someone is just allowed to kill people on the road and relatives allowed to forgive. DIYYAT law should be abolished and i hope the Mullahs don't oppose it.

This is a total loss of judiciary......we don't have an independent judiciary. The judge who decided the case should be tried and punished. He should have made sure there was no pressure and Diyyat law is followed properly.

noman3000

Senator (1k+ posts)

Chalo ppp aur pmln say to yeh ummeed ki hi ja sakti thi, but Pak fauj aur judiciary ko kya ho gaya? Atleast Pak fauj ko to may khud mukhtar idara samajhta tha. Shit yar Pak fauj ne bhi aaj dil tor diya :(

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)

I am sure the judge got a lot of money too. Othewise he would atleast have charged for illegal weapons. Everything was planned. Shame on ISI and Army as well. The point is we should not blame just Zardari, Nawaz Sharif, Army, Judiciary or ISI. All these five are doggies/doggy institutions licking foreign shoes.

khawaja86

Banned

bro the real power in this country is military establishment which has become so powerful with the money of poor nation which we give on the name of National Security. Davis could be free from day 1, but ISI was making a deal with CIA, thats why he is free after almost 2 months. The real ***** on us is this establishment, they r like DAJAAL for us who controls every matter of our country except national security, because when it comes to war we surrender in front of enemy with 90,000 troops(the worlds second largest surrender) and give awayhalf of our country, not these weak politicians who sit and grow on the laps of Generals. Atleast we can elect government but cant these ********... So if a revolution comes in Pakistan against the corrupt politicians it would be just waste of blood and money, the real revolution would be against the establishment who make them corrupt............ Cheers

khawaja86

Banned

yeah bro, especially the army and ISI, bcoz they control our country, politicians come second.....

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)

Chalo ppp aur pmln say to yeh ummeed ki hi ja sakti thi, but Pak fauj aur judiciary ko kya ho gaya? Atleast Pak fauj ko to may khud mukhtar idara samajhta tha. Shit yar Pak fauj ne bhi aaj dil tor diya :(

What are you talking about Noman? PakFauj and khudmukhtar??? It never has been. Judiciary was just seeming khudmukhtar for past two years ..... but remember judiciary is struggling to be khudmukhtar. PakFauj tau mulk kau torti or baichti rahi hai. When Americans wanted to kill Bhutto, who did they hire? PakArmy. When Americans wanted to come into Pakistan and fill it up with terrorism, who did they hire? PakArmy. PakArmy is most shameful institution we have in Pakistan coz they are supposed to protect Pakistan and not sell it off.

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

jeya ch iftikhar,jeya nawaz,jeya zardari,azad adlia ka faisla 30 minutes 3 second,what happened to petrol commission by rana bhagwan Das(expene on commission more than relief to poor,finally RBD lucriative chairman federal public commission),sugar crisis,khanani forex case,lawyers bribe cases aitezaz,khosa,awan,muneer rizvi,pak steel scam,BOP SCAM,LOAN DEFAULTER,FAKE DEGREES,SHIREEN JINNAH COLONY ENCROACHMENT,MEHRAN BANK,HUDAIBIA PAPERS MILLS,NRO REVISION,SWISS BANK LETTER,THEY CAN BE ALSO DECIDED WITHIN 60 MINUTES.

pardese

Minister (2k+ posts)
this is been done only by pppppppppppp and zardari *******,and specially this ******* so called mr ten percent is the only responsible person for it. punjab govt can do nothing in it,i am even not from punjab.it was only the federal govt who has to decide it,and during the visit of jhon kerry its been promised to him by this ******* ten percent

sok

Senator (1k+ posts)

Brother which world do you live in. if Shumayla was alive and said no then our agencies will have killed her.

The law of DIYYAT is just ridiculous as applied in Pakistan. This was not a case of DIYYAT. First of all, this was done under pressure, so even in the way its applied in Pakistan, its null and void. I wish Shumayla had not killed herself. She chould have stood up and challenged. Secondly, this was a case of terrorism and killing on the road. Why someone is just allowed to kill people on the road and relatives allowed to forgive. DIYYAT law should be abolished and i hope the Mullahs don't oppose it.

This is a total loss of judiciary......we don't have an independent judiciary. The judge who decided the case should be tried and punished. He should have made sure there was no pressure and Diyyat law is followed properly.

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ansar abbasi and all asre ust jealous of najam sethi and his sources and his predctions.... calling him CIA agent.... total jahil aadmi