Capital Talk - 16th March 2011- Irfan Siddiqui & Ansar Abbasi -Raymond Davis Freed, What will be the

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
they deserve it.. kuttoan kee tarha kaam kertey hein.... u must se it to believe it how ameircans work.. total workoholics....yahan UK mein jo kaam kerne aatey hein they label us haraam khor...ke hamasha vacations per hotey ho tum europeans... i cant recall a single big company in IT thats UK based.. all americans... FACEBOOK, YAHOOO, GOOLE , VISA, master card, microsoft, Apple, IBM , ACI, First Data and countless more.... i was once talking to an american asking u r nation of immigrants.. why u guys only have 2 weeks of paid leaves.. he responded... " we don't work to live, we live to work"...

we must learn good things from them.... we have potential ... we just need hard work , honesty and a visionary leadership........
I am so proud of Americans Nation that how they freed his citizen with respect..and slap on this BeyGraait nation ....Pakistanis can sell their Mothers for $$$$$...Pakistan should be the 53rd State of America...and kick all those corrupt leaders.....I love America