Can we (Overseas Pakistanis) free Pakistan from US aid? If yes, what steps should be taken?

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ask Nawz Sharif , he started a game like that , in his time , qarz utaro Mulk sanwaro , what happened with that?

He did nothing with that money...and he seized the foreign currency account...

He was more dangerous than Zardari in his time...

Now who will trust in Zardari?

People of Pakistan could do this, but our rulers will not let us do this. they got commission out of all loans...

What do u think , If Zardari and PPP is getting loan , they also get commission as kick back....

True you are as in our private life if any broker arranges a loan for us from any lender gets commission from that lender, same like that our finance minster and his boss who appointed him gets commission from IMF or world bank and the loan is imposed on Pakistanis with strict conditions.

drkjke

begging is a state of mind.no effort of yours can free you untill your mind is free
and for free mind one has to become practical muslim and consider only allah his master..till than this nation will remain slave

Pathfinder

Yaar kia baat hai behtar cheez yeh hai kay Har kashkool ka nam Zardari, or PPPP rakh dia jai or kashkol in ki pocket mein locate kar dia jai.

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
Unfortunitly it is true that people in our country can be bought by US dollars. I feel ashamed for such people to be called as muslims and Pakistanis.

I would like to discuss this with Pakistani brothers how it could be handle? What role should overseas Pakistanis play to help active their country.

* Overseas Pakistanis sent 1.05 billion Dollar in month of March 2011 to Pakistan

What steps should ministry for overseas Pakistanis take?

I am sure we can help Pakistan get rid of US aid.

Allah Pakistan ki Hifazat Farmae. AAMin

http://tribune.com.pk/story/146492/record-high-remittances-cross-1b-mark-in-march/

I really salute your thoughts but before you act pls keep in mind that this country's leaders , generals never want this nation to be independent and prosper, when Nwaz sharif started kashkaul toro scheme, thousands of pakistanies living abroad and lots of people in pakistan send billions of dollars, all gone in wane , eaten up by elite.

Guys like you are true heroes but plz dont get trapped , I wish you all luck but I am afraid these corrupt leaders and generals wont let it happen, i mean pakistan as a free country.

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Unfortunitly it is true that people in our country can be bought by US dollars. I feel ashamed for such people to be called as muslims and Pakistanis.

I would like to discuss this with Pakistani brothers how it could be handle? What role should overseas Pakistanis play to help active their country.

* Overseas Pakistanis sent 1.05 billion Dollar in month of March 2011 to Pakistan

http://tribune.com.pk/story/146492/record-high-remittances-cross-1b-mark-in-march/

Well if the people of pakistan think of pakistna as their own country than its very easy...............Everyone shd pay tax in pakistan then pakistan does not need any foreign aid.........

jab apni jaib se kharch nhi karo gey apney mulk k liaey oroon se mangoo gey to phir begharat b hona parey ga...........

faisla hm ne krna he k hmain gherat aziz he ya kuch paisey ???????????

plz try to persuade people arround you that they shd pay tax............ isi ki vaja se hm aaj mangtey bney hoey hain.........

FaisalKh

I know some body will come and will change the life of Pakistanis, but he will never take help of establishment to come into power

Watch capital talk 17 May and u will know what he says about an ex army Lt General.... he openly calls him a beghairat so how could u say that he is sitting in the lap of army... Overseas Pakistanis can only send money to Pakistan or else they could advise their family and friends who r in higher ranks to Pay the right amount of tax with honesty...

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

We have no assurances where your $ will go. Will it be victim of corruption, will it go to someone's Swiss account? Will the ministry of overseas itself swindle billions? Can we trust any of the ministries, honestly?

What assurance do we have that with overseas money ministers will not buy landcruisers, or renovate their homes with bomb proof technology..... list goes on

We should all pool our resources and help IK PTI win in 2013 elections. unfortunately my party is not ready for this upcoming elections. Once PTI is in office, hopefully things will become streamlines in 5 years

my $0.02

saeed khan

I live in UK, visited USA and many other EU countries.
I met many Pakistani businessmen in these countries, few of them were factory owners. I asked them why do not they manufacture in Pakistan because it will be cost effective, most of them were sad while saying that they can not trust on corrupt and unsafe Pakistani society.
These Pakistani businessmen want to invest in Pakistan but they are waiting for a reliable government.
Like all overseas Pakistanis I always think about Pakistani economy and investment in Pakistan.
You can understand my feelings when yesterday I saw twin tower of NS in the area of Ilford in London.
If IK becomes our PM I can assure you that there will be heavy investment by overseas Pakistani businessmen in the manufacturing sector of Pakistan.

Raheem

Banned
Watch capital talk 17 May and u will know what he says about an ex army Lt General.... he openly calls him a beghairat so how could u say that he is sitting in the lap of army... Overseas Pakistanis can only send money to Pakistan or else they could advise their family and friends who r in higher ranks to Pay the right amount of tax with honesty...

Imran Khan own chracter is not that good, is it?

Raheem

Banned
Please prove your statement
you party is PTI is not it, there is no need to give you proof, Even if you see him sitting in the lap of Kiyani, you will say i can not see, he agreed in one of his show that he had a meeting with Gen Shuja Pasha, what was the meeting about?

Raheem

Banned
He is calling Ex- Generals Begharat, when the generals are in uniform he sits in their lap, see what Generals are in uniform , he support their refrendums but as soon as they are ex, he started calling them begharat, which he is himself one because he supported Zac Goldsmith his ex- Brother in Law in UK election, as all knows he is a zoinist Jew and IK is supporting him, all knowing that Zac Goldsmith and all jews sent money to Israel from their income, and what Israel doing all of you know