Can Imran Khan Really Come in Power in Next Elections? [Imran Khan Quote Added]

Can Imran Khan Really Come in Power in Next Elections?

• Yes, Almost certainly

Votes: 334 54.0%
  • It doesn't seem like it but who knows

Votes: 61 9.9%
  • I'm hoping for a miracle

Votes: 103 16.7%
  • PTI is just an internet party, They have no chance

Votes: 120 19.4%

• Total voters

Adeel

Founder
Two days ago, I attended Imran Khan's Toronto Event. Over a thousand people showed up and the crowd was quite pumped up. Here is Imran's Quote related to this thread.

"I have never guaranteed anything in my life except at one occasion. That occasion was when we were about to leave for 1992 World Cup, I told everyone, no matter what we will bring this cup Home. Now Today I guarantee all of you that PTI will 'SWEEP' the next elections"

dagreat123

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Two days ago, I attended Imran Khan's Toronto Event. Over a thousand people showed up and the crowd was quite pumped up. Here is Imran's Quote related to this thread.

even a supporter of a PTI,i hate 2 disagree,If you analyze this statement in practicality you would get 2 know the fact that it is probably possible in 2018 but in 2013 ,it doesn't seem possible!!!!!!

Pti would get seats if this government completes it's tenure but becoming a power in next elections doesnt seem impossible,he is just being an optimist!!!!

psycho1

MPA (400+ posts)
Great leader of Pakistan ever!!!! may Allah bless you>Imran khan will be next!

Loot ayhian tuu kuch kahna nahi, bas dekhna un-hen- goor sey. jen-hen Manzeloon pa khabar hohi, Kay ye rasta kohi oor tha!

mswali

Hey come on, lets start dreaming in the day. How can a person having no seat in the assembly and his party (fan club) dreaming like this. This is just to keep him in the media and nothing else, otherwise, in t he next 30 years, he can only work to make some thousand workers and then can ask for a seat. Happy Ramadan to all of you..

aziztahir

Voter (50+ posts)
I do not want to hurt Mr IKs supporters there is no chance of him because he dont have a party only have supporters and for govt you need to have support of 172 mna s .pl arrange innitially 172 candites and publish their names in the newspapers so people can gain confidence

moazzam

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
wat will imran khan do if he will come he will bring ISLAMI NIZAM ?

he will change the judiciary system and insaaf aam ho ga phir ?

TAXES KHATAM KAREY GA bijli sasti karey ga petrol sasta karey ga ?

i mean to say karey ga kia the answer is kuch neh kar sakta

Muhammad Ikhlaq Siddiqui

Minister (2k+ posts)
I like Imran but It seems too difficult for imran to win elections in pakistan!!!!!!!!! Imran lives in fantacies if he is thinking to have clean sweep because in pakistan political system... u need to think place to place...village to village and town to town.. Imran doesnt have members who can win election for him in his party .!!!!!!!!!!!

moazzam

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Imran khan you are no doubt good person but ur thinking is the same like others

is jamhuriyat ney molviyoon ko bhi neh chora har koi is jamhoriat sey apna daman ganda hi kar key gia hey

try to protest jamhoriat and fight for islami Nizam in pakistan people are now fed up from politics

jony1

MPA (400+ posts)
PTI will win at least 10 seats and its enough for that. then apposition will start with new boom.

pak2010

MPA (400+ posts)
Hey come on, lets start dreaming in the day. How can a person having no seat in the assembly and his party (fan club) dreaming like this. This is just to keep him in the media and nothing else, otherwise, in t he next 30 years, he can only work to make some thousand workers and then can ask for a seat. Happy Ramadan to all of you..
this is the same thought when we were plying world cup. no one could even imagine that pak can win world cup. no one can even imagine but.....