Can Imran Khan Really Come in Power in Next Elections? [Imran Khan Quote Added]

Can Imran Khan Really Come in Power in Next Elections?

• Yes, Almost certainly

Votes: 334 54.0%
  • It doesn't seem like it but who knows

Votes: 61 9.9%
  • I'm hoping for a miracle

Votes: 103 16.7%
  • PTI is just an internet party, They have no chance

Votes: 120 19.4%

• Total voters

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Abhi hamari qoam ko itni aqal nahi aaee k apna acha aur bura soch sakain.. so meri nazar men to aenda 10 saal tak imran khan jasay visionary leader ka koi hissa nahi ho sakta.. hamari qoam lakeer ki faqeer hay.. agla number nawaz sharif ka hay so wo wait kr raha hay apni baari ka..

I agree with you Malik, I want to see Imran Khan as a prime minster but I have no hope.
Next turn is of PMLN and then again PPP because Bilawal will be new card of PPP.

umariqbal

Banned
I think all us Pakistani who are living abroad like me myself should go to Pakistan during the days of election and take part in it and vote Imran Khan and his party. Most of the people living abroad are supporting Imran Khan and its quite enough votes. I have plans to visit Pakistan during the election date myself. A visit to my family will be done and i will vote as well. For the first time in my life i want to take part in elections and we do need this kind of revolution in our youth no matter living abroad or in Pakistan. We are all sick and tired of all these corrupt culprits who are playing with our country and nation. Imran is our hope and we should give it a try. He might not be perfect either but he sure will be way too much better then all these lunatics we have in our country inshallah.

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Your analysis is correct, the people are getting frustrated by Zardari's actions. The anger is increasing day by day, pretty soon it will boil over. Imran Khan should "Hit the iron when it is hot".
The present situation with Zardari's trip to Europe is getting worse. He is being criticized by the world and by the people of Pakistan as well.

smalltimepro

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I talked to a lot of PTI guys in my area and they are almost certain that he will win the next elections somehow. Apparently, It will be a Bhutto like Inqalaab where almost an uknown Zulfiqar wins it with his charisma and speaking skills and they think Imran is in a lot better position than Bhutto was. One of their arguments is that more young people ages 15-35 now live in Pakistan than at any other time in the country's history and they are the majority and everyone knows that majority of youth is behind Imran.

I personally think, It will all depend on how long Zardari stays on and how frustrated people get. Also, how they run their elections campaigns when the time comes.

Your thoughts?

Sever flaw in your argument buddy. ZAB had an army of feudal lords and industrialists behind him. Those are the ones who won him the election.

As some else said, it is still only a few that would actually go out and vote for him. Most people are still attached too strongly to their races and to their feudal lords to see past the real characters of the current lot. We are blinded for the our own short term benefits. And you know the corrupt benefit the powerful who in turn work to keep the corrupt in authoritative positions. We are locked and yes LOCKED in a viscious cycle.

In my view their ONE and only ONE way that I.Khan can come in power. Over turning the system. We need to thing out of the box. Why do we feel obliged to follow the western system of government. One that has not been improved for many decades now. Unless the system is over turned not the slightest of chance.

I sure pray for him though.

Last edited:

GeoG

Sever flaw in your argument buddy. ZAB had an army of feudal lords and industrialists behind him. Those are the ones who won him the election.

As some else said, it is still only a few that would actually go out and vote for him. Most people are still attached too strongly to their races and to their feudal lords to see past the real characters of the current lot. We are blinded for the our own short term benefits. And you know the corrupt benefit the powerful who in turn work to keep the corrupt in authoritative positions. We are locked and yes LOCKED in a viscious cycle.

In my view their ONE and only ONE way that I.Khan can come in power. Over turning the system. We need to thing out of the box. Why do we feel obliged to follow the western system of government. One that has not been improved for many decades now. Unless the system is over turned not the slightest of chance.

I sure pray for him though.

Youngsters which are about 30 percent of our voting population today will turn out to be what were feudals for Bhutto.
Imran just needs to build the momentum.
Imran may not win seats in the coming elections but his support will be in all four Provinces.
His overall vote will surely give him 3rd or 4th position and this will provide the stage for him becoming deserving PM in elections one after the next one.

irtz99

Voter (50+ posts)
Two days ago, I attended Imran Khan's Toronto Event. Over a thousand people showed up and the crowd was quite pumped up. Here is Imran's Quote related to this thread.
Just tell me one reason how they will win in rural areas and in sindh and balochistan in those provinces majority dont know him so how can he clean sweep it and Toronto people will not come to pakistan and vote pakistan people will vote and mostly will vote ppp pml n, or ji and he have chances to win in punjab urban areas

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)
yeah imran khan can come in power only through ghq because imran's party has no roots in pakistan,if martial law is imposed on pakistan then 100%chance of imran khan becoming prime minister but through voting imran can never come into power:)
Per kia karain Sochnay k liay ye khayal acha hai(bigsmile)

binmahmood

Councller (250+ posts)
I talked to a lot of PTI guys in my area and they are almost certain that he will win the next elections somehow. Apparently, It will be a Bhutto like Inqalaab where almost an uknown Zulfiqar wins it with his charisma and speaking skills and they think Imran is in a lot better position than Bhutto was. One of their arguments is that more young people ages 15-35 now live in Pakistan than at any other time in the country's history and they are the majority and everyone knows that majority of youth is behind Imran.

I personally think, It will all depend on how long Zardari stays on and how frustrated people get. Also, how they run their elections campaigns when the time comes.

Your thoughts?

PTI can surely win, but they need an amendment in Constitution of Pakistan. Imran Khan should be allowed to stand as candidate from every seat of National as well as Provincial Assembly and then never asked to leave all others except one seat. Only then PTI will be able to lead the country, otherwise, wait for more children to grow up and cast their votes for Imran...

canadian

Your thoughts?

I hope and pray.It will really be very difficult to dislodge all corrupt power brokers well entrenched in their positions.They will fight to hell.First and foremost,he will have to win substantial National and provincial assembly seats so all others will have no choice but to accept his dominant position.Then he will have to have some sort of agreement with The Army whose role cannot be denied in our country's politics.Then he needs collosal amounts of money to go thru all that process.All other power brokers have looted unlimited amounts of money since the birth of this country so they will have no problems on this account.Another important factor is The Country's Bureaucracy which is either alligned with PML(N) or PPP.They play a very important role in all this,Commissioner,DC,DIG,SSP,SHO.I am not being negative and I am myself a big fan of Imran and sincerely believe that he is the only person to salvage The Sinking Ship.May God help him in his mission Amen.

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
My suggestion to IK, if he really wants to be successful in politics. He has to do something different , something unique.
He must go to all renowned Pakistanis who have great services to this country. I can name some here:
Abdul Sattar Edhi
Ansar Barni
Dr.Abdul Wahab
Dr. Atta -ur Rehman
Jawed Miandad
Waseem Akram
Hanif Mohammad
Jahangir Khan
Jaan Sher Khan
Islah uddin
Sami Ullah Khan
Hasan Sardar
Moin Akhtar
Bushra Ansari
Anwar Maqsood
etc.etc. (sorry many I don't know as I am out of the country for the last 20 years)
He must make a list of these gems and contact them one by one. Ask them to come out for the sake of Pakistan.I am sure Imran has potential to mobilize these people.

Once they join him, then they make a joined manifesto and do not make any one PTI's chairman or president etc. They just sit together on equal basis and present themselves to the nation. Imran has to give this sacrifice to leave the chairmanship, otherwise he will loose the confidence of these people. He can do it as he is in politics for the country not for himself.

They all refrain from blame game and avoid useless criticism. Leave this part on media. People are sick of this kind of politics. Bring them something new, something changed, something that reflects the sincerity. Blame game is only hurting all of Imran's efforts.

They just emphasize their own program and manifesto.

Once he is able to mobilize just a 30% of these great Pakistanis then he and them will attract other common Pakistanis also. Aor phir chiragh se chiragh jalta jaey ga.They will surely bring that silent voter out of his home who never votes.

By doing this positive effort I am sure Allah will also help Mr. Khan and he will find good people in every part of Pakistan who can support him.

Let me tell you, this is not a hard task, just give it a try and see the result. I can see the overwhelming response from every walk of life. But Imran has to sacrifice his ego. After all he has to ask Javed Miandad to join him. But for Pakistan yeh kerwa ghoont tou peena hoga and then he will finally be successful Insha Allah.

This is a sincere advise from a Pakistani but an MQMer also. If IK can do it, then I will ask MQM to donate some good workers to PTI just to give it a boost. Mustafa Kamal would be the first to go.:lol:
hazthat fellas !!!!!!!!!! ;)

Last edited:

farazkhii

MPA (400+ posts)
You are almost right. Youth of Lahore is divided, mostly will go for PMLN which is sad and rest to PTi and you will also see some votes for MQM in Multan and Lahore.

Clean swipe in the next election for PTI? I don't think so. This is my assessment. Allah karey ke meiN wrong hooN. I want Imran to win but realities are different than our desires.
1-You live in Canada, if you have talked to people in Canada, might be this is the case if PTI contest in canada, they will get some votes of Pakistani young people.
2-Youth of Karachi is out of the question, they will straight go to MQM. No other argument on that.
3-Youth of Lahore is divided, mostly will go for PMLN and the rest to JI, only mummy daddy type might go to PTI.
4- The other cities like Peshawar, Quetta, Multan and few more like those will have the situation same as rural Pakistan.
5- Most of the young people are living in rural areas where no one knows PTI and Imran. They just know the feudal of their areas.

Fawad48

Citizen

Your thoughts?

Fully agreed

psycho1

MPA (400+ posts)
yes bez pple in Pakistan dont want change. they want to die in boming and getting killed by dictators and ruled by MQM and PMLQ pPP pmln choors. nation is Behesss, so they will have leader besharm and criminal

Beatle

MPA (400+ posts)
Yes of course. He can get through un-contested, for the Chief Executive of his hospital, Ha..Ha. Ha.

1-Man-Army

Senator (1k+ posts)
Jab tak siasi khusre mard nahi bante tab tak Imran Khan power me nahi aasakta....

Siasi Khusre = supporters of NS, Musharraf,Zardari,Fazlu,ANP etc etc....

jo iss time Imran ka sath nahi deta woh Siasi Khusra he.