Can Imran Khan Really Come in Power in Next Elections? [Imran Khan Quote Added]

Can Imran Khan Really Come in Power in Next Elections?

• Yes, Almost certainly

Votes: 334 54.0%
  • It doesn't seem like it but who knows

Votes: 61 9.9%
  • I'm hoping for a miracle

Votes: 103 16.7%
  • PTI is just an internet party, They have no chance

Votes: 120 19.4%

• Total voters

Adeel

Founder
wwdgjp.jpg

I talked to a lot of PTI guys in my area and they are almost certain that he will win the next elections somehow. Apparently, It will be a Bhutto like Inqalaab where almost an uknown Zulfiqar wins it with his charisma and speaking skills and they think Imran is in a lot better position than Bhutto was. One of their arguments is that more young people ages 15-35 now live in Pakistan than at any other time in the country's history and they are the majority and everyone knows that majority of youth is behind Imran.

I personally think, It will all depend on how long Zardari stays on and how frustrated people get. Also, how they run their elections campaigns when the time comes.

Your thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
I talked to a lot of PTI guys in my area and they are almost certain that he will win the next elections somehow. Apparently, It will be a Bhutto like Inqalaab where almost an uknown Zulfiqar wins it with his charisma and speaking skills and they think Imran is in a lot better position than Bhutto was. One of their arguments is that more young people ages 15-35 now live in Pakistan than at any other time in the country's history and they are the majority and everyone knows that majority of youth is behind Imran.

I personally think, It will all depend on how long Zardari stays on and how frustrated people get. Also, how they run their elections campaigns when the time comes.

Your thoughts?
Clean swipe in the next election for PTI? I don't think so. This is my assessment. Allah karey ke meiN wrong hooN. I want Imran to win but realities are different than our desires.
1-You live in Canada, if you have talked to people in Canada, might be this is the case if PTI contest in canada, they will get some votes of Pakistani young people.
2-Youth of Karachi is out of the question, they will straight go to MQM. No other argument on that.
3-Youth of Lahore is divided, mostly will go for PMLN and the rest to JI, only mummy daddy type might go to PTI.
4- The other cities like Peshawar, Quetta, Multan and few more like those will have the situation same as rural Pakistan.
5- Most of the young people are living in rural areas where no one knows PTI and Imran. They just know the feudal of their areas.

Last edited:

armani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Naiton's mind is not yet ready for a revoultion. I don't see PTI winning every where. If they are smart enough, they should go with a very proper and long term plan.
Punjab urban= PTI might win few seats.
Rural Punajb- Decades old fudalistic system. PTI political penetration would atleast need a decade to over come fudals.
Sindh urban=Has got big ethnic viral infection. Special thanks to MQM. Forget about winning anything there. MQM will win it by foce if not by vote. And few seats will go to pakistan khapay slogan.
Rural Sindh= PPP fudals every where. No expectations.
Balochistan Urban and Rural= Baloch nationalist+Pashtoon nationalist+ religious parties. PTI might win couple of seats.
Pakhtoonkhawa= If I was Imran, I would have used all my political force in this part of Pakistan. Pakhtoonkhawa, like other states is not divided big time into urban and rural areas.. The entire state is mostly kind of a mixture of urban and rural parts. The only rural part is FATA where there is no Party system.So, that does not matter. All independent guys win from FATA and all of them always sell themselves for money to the party making national Govt. Another historic reality about Pakhtoonkhawa is that they have always vote for a change. In last 20 years, PML, PPP, ANP and MMA have made govt's there. Imran has a great respect among pashtoon community. If PTI goes for a strong campaign in this state, I am realistically optimistic that they will make govt here. Now, once they get into power they should make this state exemplary for the rest of the country. And from there PTI can get stronger in other states of the my Pakistan :)

Firefly

Voter (50+ posts)
The next general elections we are definitely gonna see record percentage of voters turn to polling station i am expecting 65 percent as compare to 47-48 in the last election and the new people who will turn to polling stations will certainly vote for PTI for the change.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Clean swipe in the next election for PTI? I don't think so. This is my assessment. Allah karey ke meiN wrong hooN. I want Imran to win but realities are different than our desires.
1-You live in Canada, if you have talked to people in Canada, might be this is the case if PTI contest in canada, they will get some votes of Pakistani young people.
2-Youth of Karachi is out of the question, they will straight go to MQM. No other argument on that.
3-Youth of Lahore is divided, mostly will go for PMLN and the rest to JI, only mummy daddy type might go to PTI.
4- The other cities like Peshawar, Quetta, Multan and few more like those will have the situation same as rural Pakistan.
5- Most of the young people are living in rural areas where no one knows PTI and Imran. They just know the feudal of their areas.

Is this only your bias or your mind is completely blown now?

dagreat123

Siasat.pk - Blogger

With All due respect AIJAZ BHAI,U r assesment is filled with BIASED NESS,LAHORE IF YOU COME WITH ME ISn't divided ur filled with the mindset of PTI where it stood 6 or 7 years ago or till 2007 NOW,Thus now scenerio is utterly different,PTI i know won't WIN IN THE NEXT ELECTIONS.

But it would put a strong PERFOMANCE,AND COMPAQ i wish ur mentality was not campaq it should have been broader!!:D:D:D

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Abhi hamari qoam ko itni aqal nahi aaee k apna acha aur bura soch sakain.. so meri nazar men to aenda 10 saal tak imran khan jasay visionary leader ka koi hissa nahi ho sakta.. hamari qoam lakeer ki faqeer hay.. agla number nawaz sharif ka hay so wo wait kr raha hay apni baari ka..

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
With All due respect AIJAZ BHAI,U r assesment is filled with BIASED NESS,LAHORE IF YOU COME WITH ME ISn't divided ur filled with the mindset of PTI where it stood 6 or 7 years ago or till 2007 NOW,Thus now scenerio is utterly different,PTI i know won't WIN IN THE NEXT ELECTIONS.

But it would put a strong PERFOMANCE,AND COMPAQ i wish ur mentality was not campaq it should have been broader!!:D:D:D
My assessment is on my biasness, I am not agreed.
I am away physically from Lahore politics for the last few years, I am agreed.
As I told before I wish Imran to win. I have no worries about Imran, I know PTI will never be able to defeat MQM in Urban Sindh, but if PTI wins in rest of the Pakistan, I will be very much pleased. Don't be upset if some one tells you his own view, I can be wrong but my intentions are always positive. You need to work hard in rural Pakistan, that's where you will get most votes. Criticism and pointing out the flaws in your strategy is a right that you can not deny cuz PTI is not a private property of any one. Or do I have to buy a membership to give you any suggestions?
Bhai, don't always take my words as the words of an MQM spokesman, I have my own thinking also.

waleedhussain

Councller (250+ posts)
IMRAN KHAN "CANNOT" ... because of the reason I believe though I am my self on his side that ...

Imran Khan is an honest, patriotic, hardworker, dedicated and simple person. Which is UNLIKE 'THE WHOLE NATION" ... as a nation we are corrupt as a nation we should be fighting against anti-pakistan anti-islam forces but instead . hey man i dont need to tell you this we all know...

Allah said He does not change the condition of the Nation that is not willing to change ITSELF
Prophet Sal Allahu Alaihi wassallam said , Rulers are the reflection of the society beneath them...

We need to change ............ alone Imran can do nothing ....... Join hands with IMRAN TO MAKE IT HAPPEN ... ELSE NO CHANCE

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Imran Khan is personally very effecient and resiliant but his team seems bit weak. They can't mobalise masses towards polling stations. Imran should work on his team and they should launch the compaign from Constiuency 1 of National Assembly and check their strengths and weekness everwhere.

If they think they can do bit better in one area, they should focuss more on that area. They can't win everywhere.

Lahore is not the whole Pakistan where they focussing more. They should spread to other big cities as well. As mentioned earlier by one brother, they can win some seats in K Pakhtoonkhwa and FATA because Party and Feudal Politics is on its lowest level in this part of Pakistan.

Hope for the best for Imran and his Party

Last edited:

dagreat123

Siasat.pk - Blogger
My assessment is on my biasness, I am not agreed.
I am away physically from Lahore politics for the last few years, I am agreed.
As I told before I wish Imran to win. I have no worries about Imran, I know PTI will never be able to defeat MQM in Urban Sindh, but if PTI wins in rest of the Pakistan, I will be very much pleased. Don't be upset if some one tells you his own view, I can be wrong but my intentions are always positive. You need to work hard in rural Pakistan, that's where you will get most votes. Criticism and pointing out the flaws in your strategy is a right that you can not deny cuz PTI is not a private property of any one. Or do I have to buy a membership to give you any suggestions?
Bhai, don't always take my words as the words of an MQM spokesman, I have my own thinking also.

yEp AIJAZ BHAI,i was just correcting you srry if u dint like my style of telling it you ,and it's a public property i have admit that,and ur suggestions would always be welcomed ,and next time i won't take ur words as that srry again!!

dagreat123

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Certainly have 2 agree with you on that Shift should go on from one area to another!!!!bUT due 2 MAHMOOD UR RASHEED IT SEEMS 2 HAPPEN LIKE THAT!!!

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
if this and the next government complete their tenure ... I can see PTI in power in 2018 . 2013 will not be any short of a miracle .

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Totally agree with above status of PTI cause each and every person from those communities I came across in Karachi said exact same thing about PTI in Pakistan....