Breaking picture: Zulfiqar mirza did not oath on quran rather it was a tafseer (see this pic & decid

khan_11

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bhai saheb whether it was Quran Majeed or Tafseer. It has Quranic Ayah in it so it doesn't matter much, he said what ever he said on oath using the word Quran. By the way what ever he said much of it is open secret. We all know about Altaf and MQM, we all know Rehman Malik is kind of MQM spokes person.
I agree 100 %

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Zulfiqar Mirza exposed - He was holding Nahj al Balagha not Quran Paak!

بھائی صاحب یہ کیسے ثابت ہوا کہ یہ نہج البلاغہ ہے ، اگر آپکے پاس کوئی تصویر ہے نہج البلاغہ کی تو وہ پوسٹ کریں

How to upload pics from our hard drive??? i have some pics of nehjul balagha

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
کلو میٹر پوسٹ کے جواب میں دس کلو میٹر طویل پوسٹ میں جواب دیا جا سکتا ہے
مگر _ _ _ _ _ کے آگے بین بجانے کو کوئی فایدہ نہیں
109_6.png
100% agreed ....

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Just wanted to correct a mistake here "Mufti Shafi" rahimhullah is not related to Maulana fazlur Rahman in any way. How did you link the 2 together, I can not understand.
Secondly why are you changing the topic? You are the one always asking people to be ashamed of their existence and today I see you in a different light and tone. You are definitely a changed person or are you waiting for London to tell you what to do next?
(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Breaking picture: Zulfiqar mirza did not oath on Quran, but on NAHJUL BALAGHA (Book on Hazrat Ali RA sayings,quotes) SEE

8-30-2011_80351_1.gif
CHECK THIS OUT http://imageshack.us/f/9/385154895.jpg/

NAHJUL BALAGHA IS A BOOK THAT COVERS LETTERS, SERMONS AND SAYINGS OF HAZRAT ALI RA

PROOF THE PICTURE IS NOT EDITED CLICK BELOW PICTURE

LET ME CLEAR MY STANCE: I AM NOT SOMEONE FROM MQM/PPPP/OR PML-N PEOPLE WHO KNOW ME, HAVE SEEN MY POSTS - KNOW THAT I AM A DIE HARD FAN OF IMRAN KHAN (THE REASON OF THIS POST IS TO IF MQM DIES - SO SHALL PPPP AND PML-N) AND HENCEFORTH COMES IMRAN KHAN! I HAVE NO RELEVANCE OF AFFILIATION OR ANY SYMPATHY WITH MQM OR ALTAF QASAYE!

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear Bro n Sis. Zulifqar Mirza ney Shia ki Kitab uthaee ya Quran e Pak.

But us ney is ko Quran e Pak hi kha ar usee ki tashbeeh di hai ar her musalman ko is ki bat per yakeen wo Quran e Pak hi sir per utha ker bat ker rha hai. Ab ap chaey Shia Aalim ya Suni Muftee/ Aalim sey is ley mutabr lagti hai k wo Muhammad (pbuh) per utari jany waliy kitab sir per uthaa ker bat ker rha hai. Aap yeh baat kise Shia ya suni Alim e deen/Muftee sey poch skty hain ar wo kabhi b yeh nhi khy ga k ager wo Quran e Pak nhi tha tu Mirza ko is ka hisab nhi dena ho ga. Taqwa ar Masly ki nazuki hergiz mirza k is sachy ya jhoty ackt ko defend nhi ker skty. Ager aisa hi hai tu her koi bnda Quran e Pak sey mushaba kitba utha ker Quran ki kasam uthay ar baad main khy yeh tu koi dunyavee kitba thi. Bhai yeh Allah pak ka Akhri ar hamesha baki ar mahfooz rhny wala kalam ar kitab hai. jo koi aisa kry ga na sirf Quran e Pak ki tuheen ka murtakib ho ga even Quran ko Dokha ar Allah ar us k bando ko b dhoka deny ka zimadar ho ga. Insan Zaror dhoka khaa skta hai mager bandy ki Sheh Rag sey Ziyada kareeb ar khhon k jamy lothry sey peda krny waly ko kasy dhoka dey skta hai?. So plz think abt it seriously n don't spread wrong information plz. (If m wrong then correct me) W salam

بھائی صاحب اگر کوئی شخص کسی بھی کتاب کو ہاتھ میں لیکر کہے کہ یہ قران ہے اور میں اسکی قسم کھاتا ہوں تو کیا آپ اسکی ہر بات پر یقین کر لینگے - جبکے آپ جانتے ہیں کہ اسکے ہاتھ میں قران نہیں ہے اور وہ جھوٹ بول رہا ہے.

روزانہ سینکڑوں لوگ قران کی قسم کھا کر عدالتوں میں جھوٹ بولتے ہیں - اگر ہر جج صرف یہ سوچ
کر کہ اس شخص نے قران کی قسم کھائی ہے اور اس کی بات مان لے تو پھر آپ خود سوچیے
کہ انصاف کا کیا حال ہوگا-

Last edited:

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)
ist of all zulfiqar mirza is shai and shia dsnt belive in quran they say original quran will start from surah iqra bismikalazikhalak .. and hazrat mahdi will bring it .. 2nd thing .. zulfiqar mirza just said what is told to him by zardari .. thas it its another card....... any way nothing big is happend we know they are all currupt ...so whats new ... imran khan the only son of soil

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
معذرت مجھے مفتی محمود لکھنا تھا، مگر مفتی شفیع لکھا گیا (اگرچہ کہ یہ بھی ٹھیک ہے اور مفتی شفیع تقی عثمانی صاحب کے والد ہیں، مگر یہ بھی مکتب دیوبند کی اس شاخ سے تعلق رکھتے تھے جنہوں نے اہل تشیع اور بریلوی حضرات وغیرہ کے خلاف تکفیری فتوے جاری نہیں کیے)۔

Dont try to mix apples with oranges, stop tagging shia with barelwi, I think you are trying to take cover of barelvis. Barelvis are a branch of sunnis , we do have differences with barelvis but the nature of it is entirely different from shias, shias are all together a different religion. Wahabis, deobandis and barelvis are braches of the same Sunni religion whose foundation is same that is to follow code of life of Prophet Mohammad and all his muslim companions.

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)
though i dont have prof, but it my heart says zulifqar mirza is right, he might be financially corrupt, he might be not a good politician, but the way he took quran on his head and speically since i am myself sindhi, i know sindhi people are too sensative about quran, do you know guys, in rual sindhi its common that if robbers stop you to robe you and you say them i am syed (they do not robe you just thinking oh he is alee olan of our nabbi pak) sindhis are not fanatic muslims mostly and are very uneducated as well but anyone will confrom who knows sindhi culture , quran paak is big thing for them. in sindhi i have seen the cases of huge lands, even murders being sattled on quran paak.

zulifqar mirza even cried in one press conforence, he seems a typical sindhi villager ,who might seem very hard outside and badmash, but are not totally eveil inside,

i think the court should protect him and investiage properly , because both zardari, and altaf attampt to kill him ( and to be honest i do not even trust army in this regards, after all all the criminal and corrupt politicans like zardari, nawaz, altaf , anp, are one way or the other had support of their forign masters and also from pak army who is also a biggest player in pakistani dirty and power politics.

i feel life will become very hard for zulfiqar mirza, why he would put his own life and eman in danger and just put basless aligations on altaf and mr. r malik????

if court can do any good or army can do any good to paksitan, they should protect zulfiqar mirza and take all the prof and his statment seriously and investigate them properly, enough is enough , criminal leaders should be behind bars , paksitan has suffered enough , nation cant take anymore,

army should also feel shame now, and rather than sitting on the piles of prof against these corrupt so called leaders , they should give these prof to court and stand behind cheif justice so that he can punish these criminals fearlessly,

and if even now army sends the same message to chief justice that do not count on us ( as sir irman khan told in the program)

then zulfiqar mirza kaa bhee Allah hafiz or pakistan kaa bhee Alalh hafiz.

pher samjh lena mery bhaio k es pakistan ko tabah sirf zardri, nawaz, altaf, anp, sunni tahreek jesy logon ny he nahi kia ( joo pakistani main killing say lee kar corupption or es mulak kaa amaan sakoon tabah karny main mulwas hain taa k yee mulak itna kamzoor hoo jai k jab gair mulki ain tu yee resist k kabil bhee naa rahy) balky foji generals bhee pury shamil hain ( pehly agar kesi koo shaq hai tu, mujhy tu woo bhee nahi hai to be honest)

regards,