Breaking NEWS: SELL Your US Dollars!! Worse crises ever due soon. US central Bank holding first ev

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Breaking NEWS: SELL Your US Dollars!! Worse crises ever due soon. US central Bank holding first ever press conference!!

I want to inform you another thing. Currently Pakistani Jewlers Mafia is smuggling gold from Pakistan to Dubai. Customs in Pakistan and Dubai are taking their %. It is happening through Pakistan Customs. China, India, western countries are in gold collecting fever and they are doing right. Pakistan is sleeping.

bhai jaan, aap bhi kamal kartey hain. In badbakht hukmranon ko pata hi nahi key market, Free Mason's control of economy, market trend etc hoti kya cheez hai

all they know how to stash away millions of $

karachiwala

McDonalds Hires 62,000, Turns Away Over 938,000 Applicants For Minimum Wage, Part-Time Jobs

Tyler Durden
Zero Hedge
April 29, 2011
This is what the US economy has been reduced to: McDonalds reports that as part of its employment event to hire 50,000 minimum wage, part-time (mostly) workers, subsequently raised to 62,000 it received a whopping 1 million applications, or a Tim Geithner jealousy inducing 6.2% hit rate (h/t X. Kurt. OSis). Alas, the US economy is now so pathetic that the bulk of the population will settle for anything. Literally anything. And the saddest part: over 938,000 applicants were turned away. Heres hoping to Burger King needs a few million janitors in the immediate future too. And yes, aside from reality, things in America are really recovering quite nicely.
From Bloomberg:
McDonalds and its franchisees hired 62,000 people in the U.S. after receiving more than one million applications, the Oak Brook, Illinois-based company said today in an e-mailed statement. Previously, it said it planned to hire 50,000.
The April 19 national hiring day was the companys first, said Danya Proud, a McDonalds spokeswoman. She declined to disclose how many of the jobs were full- versus part-time. McDonalds employed 400,000 workers worldwide at company-owned stores at the end of 2010, according to a company filing.
Earlier this month, McDonalds said sales at stores open at least 13 months climbed 2.9 percent in the U.S. after it attracted more diners with items such as beverages and the Chipotle BBQ Bacon Angus burger. The fast-food chain has about 14,000 stores in the U.S. and more than 18,000 abroad. About 80 percent of all McDonalds stores are franchised.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/mcdonal...plicants-for-minimum-wage-part-time-jobs.html

gazoomartian

Re: Breaking NEWS: SELL Your US Dollars!! Worse crises ever due soon. US central Bank holding first ever press conference!!

Ultimately US$ is going to die very soon so it would be the best practice if you convert your savings from US$ to gold/silver/or I do not think even Euro would be a bad choice for that ............... but of-course gold and silver are the best ....... Though still I would go for the gold ..........

I thought zakheera andozi of precious metal was haram..... but what do I know

gazoomartian

Bhai humare paas tu rupiya nahi tu US dollar kia sell karein

all these buy n sell is for traders or those with millions of $/Rs. You and I will remain poor if not get worse

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)

bhai jaan, aap bhi kamal kartey hain. In badbakht hukmranon ko pata hi nahi key market, Free Mason's control of economy, market trend etc hoti kya cheez hai

all they know how to stash away millions of $

Its not gonna happen so quickly because Israel is not in the state of becoming Super Power ryt now, Dollar will survive for other few years.

tabla

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: McDonalds Hires 62,000, Turns Away Over 938,000 Applicants For Minimum Wage, Part-Time Jobs

Aap aik baat bhool gai shayd, woh ya kay American becuse of booming economy now applying for jobs in Pakistan, America even in its worst way better than us.......mean Pakistan

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

A little bit of education would have helped you. I ignore you.

Have not u noticed his name, its tabla and u know what happens jab aik karaara hath parta hai tablay ko....

PkRevolution

IT IS MY FINAL CALL.

SELL YOUR DOLLARS.

Govt. of Pakistan, Pakistani Banks, Investment Banks and institutes, Private people, Pakistan ARMY, NAVY, Airforce (Any running contracts in $), If there is any reserves left in dollars, money exchangers,

SELL YOUR DOLLARS.

NEXT TUESDAY IS GOING TO CHANGE THE DIRECTION OF WORLD ECONOMY, if no temporary solution found.

Last edited:

Wadaich

Bhai humare paas tu rupiya nahi tu US dollar kia sell karein
میرے خالات بھی آپ سے زیادہ مختلف نہیں ایسا کرتے ہیں ثواب دارین حاصل کرنے کے لیے دونوں کسی بھائی سے ادھر لے کر بیچ دیتے ہیں؟
:(:(:(:(:(​

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)

Today a British pound is worth 1.6398 dollar (1.593 is actual rate after expenses). We will check again in a weeks time. Can we contact you if we make losses? :)I don't have any dollars but if I had what do you suggest we buy from our dollars.

Last edited:

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)

1101295672-1.jpg

1101295672-2.gif

todays jang news

student

Senator (1k+ posts)

IF you wana get rich, invest on gold and silver...

PkRevolution

Today a British pound is worth 1.6398 dollar (1.593 is actual rate after expenses). We will check again in a weeks time. Can we contact you if we make losses? :)I don't have any dollars but if I had what do you suggest we buy from our dollars.
Dear Bro. Facts don't lie. If not tomorrow then day after tomorrow it is going to happen. But i assure you it will happen. Short periode loses can be covered in long periode investment. My strong recommendation (as user ealtaf recommended) is to buy gold. Pure Gold. These clips are from year 2009 but informs lot about current crisis:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzmYI_4XCbM

It will be world's first ever Super Power who will lose its status in so small time of periode as super power.

ALLAH Kafir ki Hukumat Bardasht kar leta he lekin Zalim ki Nahin.

Last edited:

PkRevolution

President Obama Today: He is not talking about useless efforts in Afghanistan, Spending money for terror in Pakistan and all over the world.

Last edited:

bravo

Banned

Sell US dollars and buy pakistani rupee :( !!

Value of gold and silver is nothing ;it is not a raw material which has uses !!

India consumed 25% world gold and china consumed about 20% of total gold;;Gold consumption has more to do with tradition,religion !!

we can survive without gold !!Hence the only solution is Oil,metal,minerals ores are the only raw materials which will be used by humane population for 100's of years !!

There is nthing we can replace dollar in todays world currency!!

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)

PkRevolution

Total collaps in Markets.

EZB nervous.

Gold at record high price 1.725,45 USD

S&P down rating USA.

DAX, NASDAQ, DOW Jones close to bottom.

WatanDost

@ TABLA
ka TABLA bajaoo sab mil kai
Tabalchi tabalchi hi rahta hai.

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)

people who think that thier jobs are safe are stupid.spacially in north america no job is safe even u hav it last 20 or 30 years.so when US reseves losses trust allover the world all markets depending on US $$ 'll collapse within a day in last america who predict every one's fate acutally 'll face civil war then dictatorship in 2015or before.allah knows best.

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)

This thread started in April, revived by the starter on 26th July and against revived today.

My view point is that America is not going anywhere but dominate this world in the next fifty years.