Breaking NEWS: SELL Your US Dollars!! Worse crises ever due soon. US central Bank holding first ev

myn82

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: Breaking NEWS: SELL Your US Dollars!! Worse crises ever due soon. US central Bank holding first ever press conference!!

gold, silver and swiss frank is the answer!

myn82

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: Breaking NEWS: SELL Your US Dollars!! Worse crises ever due soon. US central Bank holding first ever press conference!!

I want to inform you another thing. Currently Pakistani Jewlers Mafia is smuggling gold from Pakistan to Dubai. Customs in Pakistan and Dubai are taking their %. It is happening through Pakistan Customs. China, India, western countries are in gold collecting fever and they are doing right. Pakistan is sleeping.
As the events are happening next few years are gonna be very though, Allah hum sab per rehm kare, per hum iss qabil bhi hon tu!

c4cheema

MPA (400+ posts)

Bhai khawaboon kee duniya mein rehany waly amha ahmuq, tou ya bhee likh dey kay Pakistani rupees juma kur loo it would be strongest in the world pretty soon.....siasat.pk pa koi blanced sooch wala aaadmi bhee hai ya sirf bhirkiyan,,,,,,,,
bai tabla app hood bajtay hain ya koi app ko bajata ha to pher app yaa aool foal ugaltay hain

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Ultimately US$ is going to die very soon so it would be the best practice if you convert your savings from US$ to gold/silver/or I do not think even Euro would be a bad choice for that ............... but of-course gold and silver are the best ....... Though still I would go for the gold ..........

hans

Banned

Canadian $$$ is the only currency supports by it's natural resource.....
So if the world consume wood, copper, oil, other resources CAD$grows strong

Technically Canadain gov't can't control it's $ rise....further it's the only stable country
So further all investment in$ terms is finding it's way into Canada .....

So in short, east of Candace will face job loss. Western Canada will get rich....

myn82

Voter (50+ posts)

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Bhai khawaboon kee duniya mein rehany waly amha ahmuq, tou ya bhee likh dey kay Pakistani rupees juma kur loo it would be strongest in the world pretty soon.....siasat.pk pa koi blanced sooch wala aaadmi bhee hai ya sirf bhirkiyan,,,,,,,,

Siasat.pk kay bhaaiyoo yeh tabla ki/koun bjayae ga?

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

bai tabla app hood bajtay hain ya koi app ko bajata ha to pher app yaa aool foal ugaltay hain

آج بشرف نوں کی بلانا. جٹا توں طبلہ گوڈے تھلے دیے کے آپے ہی وجا دے

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)

Brother here you can see the development of Silver Prices in last five years.

http://silverprice.org/silver-price-history.html

Just look at last 60 days chart. You will understand what i mean.

Also who are making fun try to understand the seriousness of Issue. I like also fun but in some important issues we must get serious.

Brother, most of the people don't understand how the currency market works. Let me tell you if dollar collapses, that will be the end of all paper currencies. So don't invest in yuan. Actually we should have started investing in precious metals since 2001.

Any one thinking of buying gold and silver, should wait till summer and buy silver anywhere between $28 and $35, I think it will retrace to that level. I cannot tell at this time how far gold can retrace, but it will also pull back. Around october the price will increase again, because thats the time when people in India start buying gold and silver. Buy small denominations of gold and silver.

MileStone

MPA (400+ posts)

Some time ago I posted the same thing that very soon there will be an end to Paper Currency.

I believe, US$ will collapse shortly and that will be the end of paper currency from this world.

Zionist Jew will then directly control the world through invisible paper currency i-e electronic currency. This will eliminate the anonymity associated with the paper currency. Then they will exactly know where and how much we are spending on anything. This phenomenon even happen today.

Ever noticed why you are getting the flyer from the walmart/publix at your address where certain things you usually buy are on SALE? when actually you NEVER gave them your address. They get it through the Credit card company. This notion will be common, when we go to electronic transactions only.

T

terex

Dollar is not a pegged currency.As long as dollar is being used in Oil trade dollar crash will make entire world bankrupt!!

america will continue to have the most advanced defense for next 20-30 years.So no one can remove dollar!!

Indian public continues to have 10% of all mined gold in history of mankind!!
India consumes 20 % of worlds gold!!so its largest consumer and spender of gold!!
As of 2011,gold owned by indians are close to 2 trillion dollar!!
But logically speaking these gold investments are useless !!

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)

Assalam-o-alaikum
Brothers dont make fun of bro Pkrevolution. I dont agree on his other posts but about this topic he is right. We have also posted some videos & information about this coming event. If some one doesnot want to believe him, ignore his post, but dont make fun of it.
There is abundant evidence that top elite businessmen & groups are buying GOLD & SILVER to save themselves in coming financial crisis.
Also about USA, the government has so much debt that FEDERAL RESERVE will kill them when they will demand their amount in terms of GOLD & SILVER.
So in result there is MARSHALL LAW & all belonging of common USA citizens will be confiscated & put in FEMA DETENTION CAMPS.
The rise of NEW WORLD ORDER..
ALLAH knows best. But we can prepare for the worst.

His suggestion is very right. In Uk , Germany all the current and saving accounts have been recontrolled and reexamined.

In this way they put taxis on your side business earning. Investment in gold is the best but how you will save your gold

in Pakistan and if you are good muslim then comes Zakkat as well on gold .

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)

His suggestion is very right. In Uk , Germany all the current and saving accounts have been recontrolled and reexamined.

In this way they put taxis on your side business earning. Investment in gold is the best but how you will save your gold

in Pakistan and if you are good muslim then comes Zakkat as well on gold .

Some body shared this quote of Hazrat Ali " One should understand his needs and his desires becuase needs of even a faqeer are fulfilled completely but desires of even a king and not fulfilled".

Allah has made Pakistan as one of the richest conuntries in the world. Our problem is we want to compete in luxuiory with the developed countries. We can grow plenty of food to eat in our country. Pakistan is not inundated with people as India or china is. Most of Pakistan does not have extreme temperatures as the developed countries have. A human needs two things to survive a place to live and food to eat after that most important thing is health care. That is what we miss in our country badly.

If the world currencies goes down and so the economies the people who live in developed countries will have less chance of survival than the people of Pakistan. I wish we can get a wise leader who is at least as good as the dirt of the feet of Hazrat Abu Bakar, Hazrat Umar, Hazrat Usman and Hazrat Ali Razi Allah-hu-Anha. I wish at least I could see such leader in my life.

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)

Dollar is not a pegged currency.As long as dollar is being used in Oil trade dollar crash will make entire world bankrupt!!

america will continue to have the most advanced defense for next 20-30 years.So no one can remove dollar!!

Indian public continues to have 10% of all mined gold in history of mankind!!
India consumes 20 % of worlds gold!!so its largest consumer and spender of gold!!
As of 2011,gold owned by indians are close to 2 trillion dollar!!
But logically speaking these gold investments are useless !!

Not necessarily, once paper currency collapses, people would still need some medium in exchange for their goods and services. At that point we would need gold and silver or even some other non perishable commodity like copper or sugar etc. Keep in mind paper currencies don't have any intrinsic value. The value they derive is from your and my faith in that currency. People are losing faith in dollar, because federal reserve is printing dollar like crazy, that is the reason it is losing its value. If people lose their faith in gold and silver also, then they will also lose their value as medium of exchange, but they would still retain their industrial value.

MileStone

MPA (400+ posts)

And remember, Prophet Muhammad PBUH also asked to keep Gold and Silver Dinar and Darhams.

I think, the time has come where we should start investing in gold and silver.

I believe, gold will hit $3000 an ounce in couple of years.

T

terex

Not necessarily, once paper currency collapses, people would still need some medium in exchange for their goods and services. At that point we would need gold and silver or even some other non perishable commodity like copper or sugar etc. Keep in mind paper currencies don't have any intrinsic value. The value they derive is from your and my faith in that currency. People are losing faith in dollar, because federal reserve is printing dollar like crazy, that is the reason it is losing its value. If people lose their faith in gold and silver also, then they will also lose their value as medium of exchange, but they would still retain their industrial value.

once paper currency is demolished ,entire economics will crash!!
american consumes a lot but produces a little!!
china consumes less but produces a lot!!

so there wont be any rich country with much gold ( i guess only india has 10% of entire gold in the households).chinese will lose their 2-3 trillion dollar reserves which are in dollar!!

but poor countries will die of hunger since they wont have enough gold and dont produce many goods !!

PkRevolution

Ultimately US$ is going to die very soon so it would be the best practice if you convert your savings from US$ to gold/silver/or I do not think even Euro would be a bad choice for that ............... but of-course gold and silver are the best ....... Though still I would go for the gold ..........

Euro is even much better than dollar but not good enough to invest money. After bankruptcy of Ireland, Greece and portugal euro's future is questionable. Ireland has asked again for the same amount of help what they have recieved already. Same with Greece. Hungary might be next candidate. I would not invest in Euro at current stage.

G

gotti

World's Biggest Gold Reserves

http://www.cnbc.com/id/33242464/The_World_s_Biggest_Gold_Reserves?slide=1

@bilal the FED chairman hasn't appeared for a press conference in 98 years according to the BBC.

@Pkrevolution China will overtake the US to be the largest economy by 2020 because of slow US growth. Video says "2030"

@Milestone Investments for Pakistan are better than gold or silver.

Private investment funds should be created to fund our energy sector (thar coal, etc).

Pakistanis from all over the world can accumulate enough money to do that and make profit too.

Invest in Pakistan!

PkRevolution

World's Biggest Gold Reserves

http://www.cnbc.com/id/33242464/The_World_s_Biggest_Gold_Reserves?slide=1

@bilal the FED chairman hasn't appeared for a press conference in 98 years according to the BBC.

@Pkrevolution China will overtake the US to be the largest economy by 2020 because of slow US growth. Video says "2030"

@Milestone Investments for Pakistan are better than gold or silver.

Private investment funds should be created to fund our energy sector (thar coal, etc).

Pakistanis from all over the world can accumulate enough money to do that and make profit too.

Invest in Pakistan!

I do agree with you, my previous Thread Windenergy/Solar is related to this topic where i requested investors to invest money in Power sector in Pakistan. Huge Potential is there. Sell your Dollars anyway.