Breaking NEWS: SELL Your US Dollars!! Worse crises ever due soon. US central Bank holding first ev

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
US Central Bank Chief Holding First News Conference

U.S. central bank policymakers are meeting in Washington Wednesday, and then Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke for the first time will hold a news conference to explain their economic policies.

Monday 25.04.2011 => 1 Euro = 1,4583 US Dollar

Tuesday 26.04.2011 =>1 Euro = 1,4662 US Dollar

Wednesday 27.04.2011 => 1 Euro = 1,4812 US Dollar

The American economy faces a variety of challenges. More than 13 million American workers remain unemployed and consumers are complaining about sharply rising gasoline prices — now at a three-year high of nearly $4 for 3.8 liters . Food costs are also increasing rapidly, but the inflation rate remains low in the U.S.

The American dollar has also weakened in recent months, down to its lowest point since August 2008 against an index of six currencies.

All private people, Govt. of Pakistan, Pak.Institutions, Investment Banks,

before it is too late Sell your Dollars. USA says nothing to worry.

American lie as we know them.

http://blogs.voanews.com/breaking-n...ral-bank-chief-holding-first-news-conference/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/therepor...2011/04/ben_and_the_feds_excellent_adv_1.html
http://money.cnn.com/2011/04/27/markets/dollar/index.htm

Chinese Rating Agency says: US actual GDP is 5 Trillion $ and not 14 Trillion$ as given by US.

Future of Dollar

aa-dollar-as-roll-of-toilet-paper.jpg

Chinese Professor:

Last edited:

tabla

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: Breaking NEWS: SELL Your US Dollars!! Worse crises ever due soon. US central Bank holding first ever press conference!!

US Central Bank Chief Holding First News Conference

U.S. central bank policymakers are meeting in Washington Wednesday, and then Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke for the first time will hold a news conference to explain their economic policies.

Monday 25.04.2011 => 1 Euro = 1,4583 US Dollar

Tuesday 26.04.2011 =>1 Euro = 1,4662 US Dollar

The American economy faces a variety of challenges. More than 13 million American workers remain unemployed and consumers are complaining about sharply rising gasoline prices — now at a three-year high of nearly $4 for 3.8 liters . Food costs are also increasing rapidly, but the inflation rate remains low in the U.S.

The American dollar has also weakened in recent months, down to its lowest point since August 2008 against an index of six currencies.

All private people, Govt. of Pakistan, Pak.Institutions, Investment Banks,

before it is too late Sell your Dollars.

Bhai khawaboon kee duniya mein rehany waly amha ahmuq, tou ya bhee likh dey kay Pakistani rupees juma kur loo it would be strongest in the world pretty soon.....siasat.pk pa koi blanced sooch wala aaadmi bhee hai ya sirf bhirkiyan,,,,,,,,

PkRevolution

Re: Breaking NEWS: SELL Your US Dollars!! Worse crises ever due soon. US central Bank holding first ever press conference!!

Bhai khawaboon kee duniya mein rehany waly amha ahmuq, tou ya bhee likh dey kay Pakistani rupees juma kur loo it would be strongest in the world pretty soon.....siasat.pk pa koi blanced sooch wala aaadmi bhee hai ya sirf bhirkiyan,,,,,,,,

A little bit of education would have helped you. I ignore you.

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)

Sell your U.S dollars or even Euros, British pounds, riyal, darham, gold, silver and everything else and buy Pak Rupee.... LOL ... HAHA

tabla

Voter (50+ posts)

I would recommend investment in Silver, Gold, Property or Chinese Yuan.

tou consultant hai kiya hai bay, chul mein tujhe batata hoon Pakistani, Afghani ya Zimbabwe ki currency would be good investment.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)

Why you telling all these people who have no clue how global markets perform. Actually dollar is only weakening coz of QE2 & it will be finish in June as u know & this is 2nd time Bernanke holding a press conference. Bernanke is only doing this coz Trichet do as well so he has to do it on public demand. IF FEd will fail to increase inflation then it will happen 100 percent. While i m still bullish in Aussie & silver. In may you will see a sharp sell of in Bond markets keep an eye on that as well.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

what ever you buy do NOT buy Indian rupees. in guzwa-e-hind Indian rupees will be useless.

suggestions to our friend China: dump US$ and buy as much as gold as possible

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)

This is a serious issue. Experts independent of government influence in USA are advising people to buy silver as much as possible because when this crysis hits USA, the US govt. is going to drag money from its citizens accounts.

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)

Tablay,
Aisay hi mat bajtay raha karo.

no-violence

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Is it easy to sell silver later on? I know gold can be easily sold, is silver also that liquid?

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)

Assalam-o-alaikum
Brothers dont make fun of bro Pkrevolution. I dont agree on his other posts but about this topic he is right. We have also posted some videos & information about this coming event. If some one doesnot want to believe him, ignore his post, but dont make fun of it.
There is abundant evidence that top elite businessmen & groups are buying GOLD & SILVER to save themselves in coming financial crisis.
Also about USA, the government has so much debt that FEDERAL RESERVE will kill them when they will demand their amount in terms of GOLD & SILVER.
So in result there is MARSHALL LAW & all belonging of common USA citizens will be confiscated & put in FEMA DETENTION CAMPS.
The rise of NEW WORLD ORDER..
ALLAH knows best. But we can prepare for the worst.

bilal

Citizen

Stupid.. FED chairman appears before Senate committee frequently!!

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)

Bro Bilal
Assalam-o-alaikum
I could have said same for you, but i will not. Jaza-k-ALLAH.

PkRevolution

Is it easy to sell silver later on? I know gold can be easily sold, is silver also that liquid?

Brother here you can see the development of Silver Prices in last five years.

http://silverprice.org/silver-price-history.html

Just look at last 60 days chart. You will understand what i mean.

Also who are making fun try to understand the seriousness of Issue. I like also fun but in some important issues we must get serious.

Last edited:

PkRevolution

I want to inform you another thing. Currently Pakistani Jewlers Mafia is smuggling gold from Pakistan to Dubai. Customs in Pakistan and Dubai are taking their %. It is happening through Pakistan Customs. China, India, western countries are in gold collecting fever and they are doing right. Pakistan is sleeping.

no-violence

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Thank you brother. Did anybody buy gold at goldmoney.com? is it reliable?

Brother here you can see the development of Silver Prices in last five years.

http://silverprice.org/silver-price-history.html

Just look at last 60 days chart. You will understand what i mean.

Also who are making fun try to understand the seriousness of Issue. Making fun or insulting is not always a answer. Every post reflects a person.

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)

Yes because silver is used in almost every electronic product so you know your potential clients.

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)

The other day i was reading about the canadian dollar that it has never been this strong against the US dollar. According to some experts, it is bad for Canada. Most of the big companies and factories are moving to the US because of it.