*Breaking News* - Salman Taseer has been Assassinated By his OWN GUARD

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I am not asking for amendments so as to please the West.
I am asking for amendments because I feel it is a direct insult to the Holy Prophets pbuh name and stature when people in our country use the said law for settling personal scores and they succeed in doing so because people dont stand up to them so aas not to offend 'sensibilities'.
I am asking for amendments because the wrongful use of the law sends a negative impression of my religion and also of my Prophet pbuh and living in the west I have to answer many hateful questions that arise out of such incidents.
I am asking for amendments so that the law instead of stopping blasphemy does not end up creating blasphemy in the hearts if people.

Have you ever wondered why there are no cases of blasphemy reported in the other 51 Islamic countries on the same scale as in Pakistan?
Have you ever wondered why 50% of cases registered are against Muslims?
Are we a blaspheming nation?

These are questions that need thought.

The amedments that I would like to see in the law are as follows:

1. Accuser automatically stands to be charged with blasphemy if the accused is found not guilty.
2. The person charged should be taken into protective custody and immediately presented before a magistrate who will ascertain the intensity of the crime. If the person charged says he/she is sorry for saying something that has been taken out of context or even if he/she repents on the spot a margin of leniency should be provided considering that sometimes people say things in a charged atmosphere which they honestly regret. Im sure if someone asked the Prophet pbuh himself for mercy and forgiveness he would oblige them.
3. Anyone inciting hatred in the name of blasphemy law should also be booked under the same law.

From the population of about 180 Million Pakistanis, only 600 plus cases are registred under this law since its inception.Out of these 600 plus cases , only about 150 cases were convicted and out of which around 50 % of them or in appeal proceedures or pending further court actions. Now tell me why is it so Important that we must talk about either repealing or amending this law where only a fraction of our population effected, yet fail to even consider common laws which are violated day and night but no one is talking about amending them ? If you think It is a flip of the coin ? or the reality is that foreign Governemnts are pressuring these fibles souls who are quick to surrend their soverignity on any small benefit.

I can also see a hint of this pressure in your writting about west. Let me remind you the role of these western Governments which played to defend anyone who is aginst our religion, may it be Sulaman Rushdi,The writter from Bungladesh or the danish newspaper. So I will not answerable to them but to almighty in this world and hereafter.

Pakistan is not a secular state. Not as yet anyway. We do not promote atheism.We do not promote insulting Allah's pophets as well. If your argument would have been only to ensuring the implementation of this law without any prejudice, I would have been with you all along. But on the name of making it better, if the intention is to repeal or make it toothless law, then I can see that in the eyes of those who can find many defects in this law, but yet unable to point other laws which are severly abused and their conditions are violated day and night in Pakistan. If sheren Rehman( who believe that covering her head with scarf is an insult to her) is the flag carrier of the group of those seeking amendment in this law,then I seriously doubts their intentions.

Last edited:

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakistan me ab siaasatdaano, Ulamaa etc ne ab itni dafa oor itne saalon se qoom ko gumrah kia huwa he, even if someone try to tell the nation the truth, they will never accept it, no matter who the person is, qoom Gumraahi ke raaste pe gaamzan hochuki he, chaahe wo toheenerisaalat ka maamla ho , relation betw. India Pakistan ho, Talibanisation ho, whatever, ab qoom gumraah hochuki he, so now have fun

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Pakistan me ab siaasatdaano, Ulamaa etc ne ab itni dafa oor itne saalon se qoom ko gumrah kia huwa he, even if someone try to tell the nation the truth, they will never accept it, no matter who the person is, qoom Gumraahi ke raaste pe gaamzan hochuki he, chaahe wo toheenerisaalat ka maamla ho , relation betw. India Pakistan ho, Talibanisation ho, whatever, ab qoom gumraah hochuki he, so now have fun

ايک تو آپ لوگوں نے قوم کی ترجمانی کا اختيار زبردستی نہ صرف رکھا ہوا ھے بلکہ وقتا فوقتا بڑی دھٹائ کے ساتھ اس کا استعمال بھی جاری ھے ـاگر درج بالا تبصرہ آپ نہ کرتے تو جو کھايا پيا ھے وہ ہضم نہيں ہوتا ؟

KhanHaripur

Re: Malik Mumtaz Hussain Qadri in Pictures ( Pls dont merge it )

Im Surprised why the media is playing it as a political event

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)

Zardari, Nawaz, Altaf, Choudary shujat, Fazul rahman kher manaoo apni.

Zardari and Nawaz Ganjay ager tum log Dollar lay kar wapis aajaoo paksitan may WARNA ANJAM dekh lo

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)

Is iblees kay bachay ki pics laganay ki kya zaroorat thee? He had NO right to kill Taseer. Who gave him this right? Does the Quran justify this act? The answer is NO.

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)

Is iblees kay bachay ki pics laganay ki kya zaroorat thee? He had NO right to kill Taseer. Who gave him this right? Does the Quran justify this act? The answer is NO.

I hope bcoz of this man, Zardari and Nawaz GANGAAA correct themselves and Pakistan kay paisay (Multi Billions of ruppess) wapis kar day. We need few hundred of this type of people. Zardari and Nawaz GANGAAA is not afraid with Allah. They only afraid with this types of people, We need more Qadris

Qadris are in DEMAND now in Paksitan

Paksitan is going toward bankcrupcy bcoz of those two people

Last edited:

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Inna lillahe wa inna elayhe rajayoon. This Takfiri had no right to take Taseer's life. This shows the level of tolerance in our society. Very sad event. The people who are happy at his tragic death should fear the wrath of Allah(SWT).

shehreyar

MPA (400+ posts)

o bhai roko rko barek pay paon dahro .ya abless kipictuer nahi hay ablees tu mar giya kiya ho giya hay tum logon ko dosaray mulak maien ko tuheenay resalet karta hay tu qatal kay fatway daytay ho or jab yahan koi karta hay tu shedeat pasandi kahtay ho tum log jo apnay deen ko nahi jantay tum bas ankhien band kar kay namo nahad so calld secoler hoany kay daway karo ,or es bat ko politicel nahi bano.kuch haq allah ka bhi tum pay hay hum logon ka khun kholta hay jab ayash sharbi logon ko hum pay musalet kar diya jata hay allah ki rasi bayshak daraz hay mager etni bhi nahi allah tala her eak ko us kay anjam tak pohanchata hay .:(

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Rasool Salallahu Alihi Wasalm Ka Jo Gustaakh Hai Maut Ka Haqdaar Hai

May Allah SWT bless that great Aashiq e Rasool pbuh who has rightly consigned this Gustakh e Rasools pbuh disgusting supporter and facilitator to the lowest of the low pits of hell fire for eternity Ameen!

Rasool pbuh Ka Jo Gustaakh Hai Maut Ka Haqdaar Hai.

koi 3 kfir hi hongey jinhain aapki baat se ikhtelaaf he.

ourpakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
May Allah protect people of Pakistan and leaders of Pakistan. Anti-Pakistan elements are working everyday to destabilize Pakistan by killing people and leaders. We need to protect our leaders, so they can work to build and protect Pakistan and Pakistani people with the help of Allah S.W.T. Ya Allah help us protect this country and people of Pakistan. Ameen.

These 2 members rated me down on the duwa (prayer) I made above for every Pakistani on page#3.

Motsim Akram
04-Jan-2011.
qurat
25-Jun-2009.
Watch out for these anti-Pakistan elements, they sometime use a party or group, come in and do their job and then just leave. I say they are agents of anti-Pakistan elements.

awan4ever

From the population of about 180 Million Pakistanis, only 600 plus cases are registred under this law since its inception.Out of these 600 plus cases , only about 150 cases were convicted and out of which around 50 % of them or in appeal proceedures or pending further court actions. Now tell me why is it so Important that we must talk about either repealing or amending this law where only a fraction of our population effected, yet fail to even consider common laws which are violated day and night but no one is talking about amending them ? If you think It is a flip of the coin ? or the reality is that foreign Governemnts are pressuring these fibles souls who are quick to surrend their soverignity on any small benefit.

I can also see a hint of this pressure in your writting about west. Let me remind you the role of these western Governments which played to defend anyone who is aginst our religion, may it be Sulaman Rushdi,The writter from Bungladesh or the danish newspaper. So I will not answerable to them but to almighty in this world and hereafter.

Pakistan is not a secular state. Not as yet anyway. We do not promote atheism.We do not promote insulting Allah's pophets as well. If your argument would have been only to ensuring the implementation of this law without any prejudice, I would have been with you all along. But on the name of making it better, if the intention is to repeal or make it toothless law, then I can see that in the eyes of those who can find many defects in this law, but yet unable to point other laws which are severly abused and their conditions are violated day and night in Pakistan. If sheren Rehman( who believe that covering her head with scarf is an insult to her) is the flag carrier of the group of those seeking amendment in this law,then I seriously doubts their intentions.

You are breaking down the numbers to decrease the effect but stop to think for a moment that the difference here is the amount of public outcry that it raises and the amount of insult it ends up heaping on the name of our religion.
Im not even asking for it to be made into a toothless law. Im just asking for it to be made into a law where the accuser gets to loose something if he cant prove his stance because i believe if an accuser is lying he is also committing blasphemy.
How does this change make it toothless?

This law is different from other laws in the sense that it can easily be used to incite trouble that can lead to massive unrest. Hence its clauses should be very well defined and very articulate so that there should be absolutely no ambiguity as to what exactly is blasphemy.

As far as the law goes now if you ask a non-muslim if Prophet Muhammad pbuh is the greatest human being ever and he says no, you can have him booked under this law.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
I am not asking for amendments so as to please the West.
I am asking for amendments because I feel it is a direct insult to the Holy Prophets pbuh name and stature when people in our country use the said law for settling personal scores and they succeed in doing so because people dont stand up to them so aas not to offend 'sensibilities'.
I am asking for amendments because the wrongful use of the law sends a negative impression of my religion and also of my Prophet pbuh and living in the west I have to answer many hateful questions that arise out of such incidents.
I am asking for amendments so that the law instead of stopping blasphemy does not end up creating blasphemy in the hearts if people.

Have you ever wondered why there are no cases of blasphemy reported in the other 51 Islamic countries on the same scale as in Pakistan?
Have you ever wondered why 50% of cases registered are against Muslims?
Are we a blaspheming nation?

These are questions that need thought.

The amedments that I would like to see in the law are as follows:

1. Accuser automatically stands to be charged with blasphemy if the accused is found not guilty.
2. The person charged should be taken into protective custody and immediately presented before a magistrate who will ascertain the intensity of the crime. If the person charged says he/she is sorry for saying something that has been taken out of context or even if he/she repents on the spot a margin of leniency should be provided considering that sometimes people say things in a charged atmosphere which they honestly regret. Im sure if someone asked the Prophet pbuh himself for mercy and forgiveness he would oblige them.
3. Anyone inciting hatred in the name of blasphemy law should also be booked under the same law.

Living in the west I have to answer many hateful questions...........This is the reason why do you and other Seculars want amend this law and rest of explanations given by you are just an excuses for it.

I am also living in West, no one can ask me any such question because I have answers for them and because I don't feel any shame to declare myself as Muslim but people like you feel ashamed of you religion and in always in minority complex that's why you can't answer them.

awan4ever

Living in the west I have to answer many hateful questions...........This is the reason why do you and other Seculars want amend this law and rest of explanations given by you are just an excuses for it.

I am also living in West, no one can ask me any such question because I have answers for them and because I don't feel any shame to declare myself as Muslim but people like you feel ashamed of you religion and in always in minority complex that's why you can't answer them.

I am not ashamed of my religion you nincompoop!
Im saying when such matters are brought up in the west, they automatically implicate our Prophet pbuh name and such violent actions are hard to defend especially when people like you say it is right to kill someone in the street in cold blood without due process of law.

awan4ever

Why the hell do you think im secular?
Does thinking a different way about a certain law make me secular?
This is the problem with idiots like Qadri and you. You brand ANYONE who thinks slightly differently as a murtid/kaffir/secular.

Yes I want amendments in the law and in my previous post I have mentioned the amendments in detail. Read those and tell me how those amendments make this law ineffective if at all and stop branding people. This is what ends up making Qadris and loons take up guns and kill people in cold blood.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Why the hell do you think im secular?
Does thinking a different way about a certain law make me secular?
This is the problem with idiots like Qadri and you. You brand ANYONE who thinks slightly differently as a murtid/kaffir/secular.

Yes I want amendments in the law and in my previous post I have mentioned the amendments in detail. Read those and tell me how those amendments make this law ineffective if at all and stop branding people. This is what ends up making Qadris and loons take up guns and kill people in cold blood.

I am NOT in the favour of act of Mr Qadri ..No way......it is against Islam because in Islam all the prosecution should be made by the State Judiciary.....

2ndly all "Seculars" (All those in your videos in your other post) in our country are ashamed of their religion and wanted to make west happy all times.

1) Why these So called Human Right Activists (i.e. Asma Jehangir) don't raise voice for the misuse of other laws..

2).. Why don't they speak about Drone Attacks

3) ...Why Asma Jehangir doesn't file a petition in Supreme Court against drone attacks???????????

Can you answer me how many peoples (Very few) have been killed by Blasphemous Law as compare to Drone attack (Thousands of peoples).......... there is no comparison in both.

And by the way if you are in living in West, did you ever discuss Drone Attacks or Attack on Afghanistan with people living in West (I use to discuss all these issues with strong arguments)... But I think you don't have arguments that's why you came to this conclusion to amend the Blasphemous Law...

Why don't you talk about Drone Attack......?

Last edited:

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Why are you blaming Beards man? All the prophets (PBUT) and Sahabas (RA) had Beards....

Why are you getting Sinful by blaming Beard in you Stupidity... or you a non-Muslim

Last edited by a moderator: