*Breaking News* - Salman Taseer has been Assassinated By his OWN GUARD

Re: PTI expresses sorrow and shock at Salman Taseer's murder.

The person who killed must be made a sign of humilation to the rest of extremists who are hurting islam more than any one else... these lunatics shud be fed in with some common sense.. may be they shud start using iodine mila namak

There are quite a few of these fanatics on this site praising the killer. All of them should be locked up for life.

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Rasool Salallahu Alihi Wasalm Ka Jo Gustaakh Hai Maut Ka Haqdaar Hai

yea u pea brain .. i dont have right to give any certificate neither do u... its my own opinion that i consider u the worst form of muslim and teh reason our religion is considered and looked upon as a religion of hate. u live in yr lala land with few hand full ppl happy being fantasy robots... but dnt mess with our lives and keep it to yr homes...
Haram aur sood khauri karnay walay paleet shaks ko kiya idraak kay Hub e Rasool pbuh kis kefeyat ka naam hai aur iskay takazy kya hain. Tum Bas apni ghateya low paid job karo North America ya Europe mai aur apnay ghaleez gauray Mayee Baap kay talway chato jhuk kay apnay ghateya peer Musharraf ki tarah. Tum jaisay Nang e Deen aur begherat insaan sai mujhay Raasikh ul Aqeedah Musalman honay ka certificate nahi lena.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Because you are a blind lakeer-ka-faqeer you did not see in my posts that I have said I am AGAINST repealing of blasphemy law as I feel it is necessary for religious figures to be given sanctity. I am only for amendments to make it less abusive in the hands of vested interests.

But the videos were full of the Secular Peoples who were manipulating the history and misleading the nations.

If you wanted this then why did you post such videos.

In my view there is no need to amend the law because it would create unrest in the country. The only thing the govt. should do is to try to not allow to misuse it and that's it.....Otherwise it is wast of time practice

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
@Truthslapper ....HAHAHAHAH

Jaoo Moron kuee aur Kaam karu, don't mess with me.

By the way which Extremist View did you see in My posts Mr Blind by eyes & Brain....

awan4ever

But the videos were full of the Secular Peoples who were manipulating the history and misleading the nations.

If you wanted this then why did you post such videos.

In my view there is no need to amend the law because it would create unrest in the country. The only thing the govt. should do is to try to not allow to misuse it and that's it.....Otherwise it is wast of time practice

Tell me..since you are very enlightened on the issue, how do you stop the misuse of the law?
Did you see the statsitcs int he video or were you just scoffing at the 'secular people'?
50% of the accused ar MULSIMS!!
What does that tell you?

It means that there is so much ambiguity in these laws that people are using it for personal gains at will. Did you hear the statements of the lawyers? They said 90% of the cases are motivated by personal grudges!

Also if Zia can make amendments to the law why cant anyone else ask for amendments? Is zia the only Amir-ul-momineen who had the right on Islam?

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Because you are a blind lakeer-ka-faqeer you did not see in my posts that I have said I am AGAINST repealing of blasphemy law as I feel it is necessary for religious figures to be given sanctity. I am only for amendments to make it less abusive in the hands of vested interests.

There are many laws which are misused in this country then you people like you don't talk about those laws should be amended..... e.g. Did you heard that any terrorist has been punished so far? Most of terrorists who were caught from the spot i.e. Munawa Police Station, was get free? Why? Why no body raised the voice that laws which should punish the terrorists easily should be made or the existing laws should be amending to get the results.

Iran caught (with the help of Pakistani agencies) the Terrorist of Jandullah in February 2010 and hanged him in May or June 2010...

Last edited:

awan4ever

مذہب کے جو بیوپاری ہیں
وہ سب سے بڑی بیماری ہیں
وہ جن کے سوا سب کافر ہیں
جو دین کا حرف آخر ہیں

By the way PTI is not your Jaagir or Property. If you are a member, it doesn't mean you kick other members from PTI.....First make a party and then kicking out the people from it.....

Yes it is my jagir.

This ghost nice2mu does not represent the views of PTI in anyway. His views are a mere reflection of his rat-sized brain. His filthy propoganda against the brutal murder of Salman Taseer is a glimpse of his own past and present and a good guide of his future agenda on this forum.

Last edited:

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Tell me..since you are very enlightened on the issue, how do you stop the misuse of the law?
Did you see the statsitcs int he video or were you just scoffing at the 'secular people'?
50% of the accused ar MULSIMS!!
What does that tell you?

It means that there is so much ambiguity in these laws that people are using it for personal gains at will. Did you hear the statements of the lawyers? They said 90% of the cases are motivated by personal grudges!

Also if Zia can make amendments to the law why cant anyone else ask for amendments? Is zia the only Amir-ul-momineen who had the right on Islam?

Read my post number 107 as reply man

crankthskunk

Guys, I am not a great fan of people of his ilk, but nevertheless, it is a sad news. Now he is dead, I will not say a single bad word about him. His affairs are with Allah SWT the Biggest Judge of All. Let the Al-Hakam (The Judge, He is the Ruler and His judgment is His Word.) decide. I can only pray for forgiveness and mercy for Taseer.

aushami

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Rasool Salallahu Alihi Wasalm Ka Jo Gustaakh Hai Maut Ka Haqdaar Hai

May Allah SWT bless that great Aashiq e Rasool pbuh who has rightly consigned this Gustakh e Rasools pbuh disgusting supporter and facilitator to the lowest of the low pits of hell fire for eternity Ameen!

Rasool pbuh Ka Jo Gustaakh Hai Maut Ka Haqdaar Hai.

You are not muslim.. Rasool ka naam le kar budmaashi karte ho.. nuts like you should be send to heavens in notime..

aja.ca

Citizen
God is the Almighty and to Him is our return. . . ...
Is Fanaticism going to rule this country .... or there is a better alternative ??

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
چلو ایک اور شہید
کیا جاتے واردات کو پانی سے دھو دیا گیا ہے ؟؟؟؟

A Shaheed in time saves nine.

PPP become once again Shaheed. Though no body want it to be. Only super power did this . This is politics played by Islam Dushman elements.

And the proof also that these Mulla are allied of Non Islamic forces.

This action is not done for Prophet, This is for disregarding him.

Asya is still alive. If a person wants to finish the enemy of Prophet AS, he would have start it with Asya. If he will use his own mind.

But this killer obeyed some one else. Mirza it is clear.

It is another issue that Salman Taseer was a good person or not.

Khanji1

Councller (250+ posts)
I always hated this Man ST but now I don't want to say anything against him as he is now answerable to Allsubhanahuwatala. I am waiting for day when Zardari Sharifs and Chaudharies are murdered in similar ways.

aja.ca

Citizen
Quaid-e-Azam's Pakistan is Hijacked by Fanatics & Thugs .....

"Cahli hai rasm ke koi na sar utha ke chale ....."

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
So you agree that both laws need to be amended.

It is not the matter of amendment or making new laws man. Actually the prosecutor & Police doesn't take any interest in making a strong case because what-so-ever, he win or lose, he/ she be get paid....On the other hand a Private Lawyer take it very seriously and make strong arguments to release the culprits. The judge give him freedom by saying this line "Due to insufficient Proofs against the alleged, he is free etc. "

awan4ever

It is not the matter of amendment or making new laws man. Actually the prosecutor & Police doesn't take any interest in making a strong case because what-so-ever, he win or lose, he/ she be get paid....On the other hand a Private Lawyer take it very seriously and make strong arguments to release the culprits. The judge give him freedom by saying this line "Due to insufficient Proofs against the alleged, he is free etc. "

Hence that gives the right to anyone to take a gun and shoot the accused because they dont agree with the judges decision.
Going by this argument all accused MUST be held guilty otherwise the judges are not doing their job right.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
I always hated this Man ST but now I don't want to say anything against him as he is now answerable to Allsubhanahuwatala. I am waiting for day when Zardari Sharifs and Chaudharies are murdered in similar ways.

And you would give the same statement that "I don't want to say anything against them as they are now answerable to Allsubhanahuwatala.".....;);)