*Breaking News* - Salman Taseer has been Assassinated By his OWN GUARD

aja.ca

Citizen
I always hated this Man ST but now I don't want to say anything against him as he is now answerable to Allsubhanahuwatala. I am waiting for day when Zardari Sharifs and Chaudharies are murdered in similar ways.

You have right to hate people..ok... but NOT to kill ..... Allah is the Almighty, All knowing....

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Hence that gives the right to anyone to take a gun and shoot the accused because they dont agree with the judges decision.
Going by this argument all accused MUST be held guilty otherwise the judges are not doing their job right.

But did you heard any Terrorist as hanged? If the Security Forces & Judiciary don't do their job properly we would see such more incidents in future....

In UK, the Police makes so much strong case and gather so many evidences that judges will have to punish... It doesn't mean that Police is wrong. No, many people are even get free by Police straight away if it doesn't find any proof against any alleged.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Enemy wants to kill u with your own knife.

They are promoting the crazy elements who have Islamic outlook, and make them fight with extreme secular elements.

So that they could interfere in your matters.

Anyway this a big game...

hesham

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Rasool Salallahu Alihi Wasalm Ka Jo Gustaakh Hai Maut Ka Haqdaar Hai

ALLAH "qadri" per rehm kary.

I'm feeling its not a much different incident as was done by GAZI ILM DIN.
When its about our beloved rassol's matter(peace be upon him) , everyone should be very very carefull

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
But did you heard any Terrorist as hanged? If the Security Forces & Judiciary don't do their job properly we would see such more incidents in future....

In UK, the Police makes so much strong case and gather so many evidences that judges will have to punish... It doesn't mean that Police is wrong. No, many people are even get free by Police straight away if it doesn't find any proof against any alleged.

People are gunned down in court premises if they are acquitted in Blasphemy cases. This is a truth.

Again instead of working towards strengthening our laws and institutions you are supporting lunatics who take the law into their own hands. That doesnt solve the problem. it only makes it worse.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
People are gunned down in court premises if they are acquitted in Blasphemy cases. This is a truth.

Again instead of working towards strengthening our laws and institutions you are supporting lunatics who take the law into their own hands. That doesnt solve the problem. it only makes it worse.

U didn't understand my post number 124, that if Security Forces don't do their job it would happen time and again. It is the weaknesses of Security forces not the Laws.... By the way how the killer get the Gun? It is again the weakness of Security Forces.

KhanHaripur

All these social pigs ( ppp pmln pmlq apml anp mma mqm ) should die like this.Baqi Allah Pak bahter jantey hain.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Pakistanis are bloody religious animals.

But what about your Afghanistan...........Afghanis used to kill his own friend for one piece of Kalashnikov even in Afghan-Russia war and their Religious clerics were fighting (And everyone use to call themselves as Shaheed) with each other after Russia withdrawal in 1988 till 1996.

Last edited:

awan4ever

U didn't understand my post number 124, that if Security Forces don't do their job it would happen time and again. It is the weaknesses of Security forces not the Laws.... By the way how the killer get the Gun? It is again the weakness of Security Forces.

We should also do our job and condemn those who take the law into their own hands instead of making them heroes and saviors.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
We should also do our job and condemn those who take the law into their own hands instead of making them heroes and saviors.

It doesn't work only, otherwise we are condemning Terrorist Attacks in Pakistani Cities for the last 6 years, with no result, at the same time we are condemning Israelis attacks on Palestinians and Indians attacks on Kashmiris, for the last 60 years, doest it work?

Act of Condemning is a weak response to an incident and nothing else. No body cares about it.

Fawad Digital Outreach Team US State Department

گورنر پنجاب کے قتل پر امريکی سفير کيمرون منٹر کی جانب سے تعزيت کا پيغام

"مجھے گورنر تاثير کے قتل سے دلی رنج ہوا ہے۔ امريکہ کی جانب سے ميں ان کی بيوی اور بچوں سے اظہار تعزيت کرتا ہوں۔ وہ برداشت اور رواداری کے چيمپين تھے اور اپنے نظريات ميں اٹل تھے۔ ان کی موت پاکستان کے عوام کے لیے ایک عظيم نقصان ہے"۔

فواد ڈيجيٹل آؤٹ ريچ ٹيم يو ايس اسٹيٹ ڈيپارٹمينٹ

awan4ever

Would the administerators tell me why they deleted my post where I pointed out the contradictions of one poster "drkjke" by posting a clip of his fb profile?
How does that violate any terms?

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

I have been reading your remarks and the remarks of other regarding this incident in Pakistan. Let me interject here and I have some seriuos questions to ask you before I can tell you what my opinion is on this incident. It is evident that in our country there is no law and order.It is not the first time that we are exposed to this lawlessnes, it has been quite some time that neither our leadership not those who are sitting in higher positions ever sincerely thought of implementing the laws which exist in our country. Making laws and amending them has never been a problem in this nation of 180 millions people. Actually Implementing the law with its true spirit has always been the problem. Let me be clear here as well that this law would have never been under the scurtiny if it was not raised by foreign powers and especially the west. Pakistan have many laws which are violated day and night. Some intentionally and other for some influence.Is that mean that all these laws should be amended ? Only because your law enforcement agencies are incompetent, all the laws should be under review at all times ?

What is in this law which is needed to be amended ? If anyone could tell me what actually they want to amend with this law ? Would they want to make it more lenient for the accused to defend itself ? Is it that the number of witnesses needed to be double for this case to be registered ? Or is that the final punishment is being considered ? what is the purpose of the review ? Is it to make it more practicle or is it to please some foreign powers ? Why is this law become more important than other hundred of laws which are primitive in nature and badly needed to be reviewed ? Instead of making speeches and stiring up a storm in everywhere, why was not it possible to have a dialogue with all the political and other forces and try to get their consent on this important matter instead of opening up a media front and taking confrontal approach ? Is it not fair to say that in the rush of making changes within the law and showing foreign powers their willingliness, the inflamatory language was used and some of the words which were used, hurt the feelings of many who think that the present Government is an extension of foreign slavery and a partner in crimes ?

No one is condoling the lawlessness in the country. No matter how hard it is for us to bear.One the same token, the moderation is also required when the words are desperse on any event.We all have to tone down our rethorics and that include those who are sitting in the higher positions and those who have been shown to have their sympathies lies with the enmies of Muslims.

awan4ever

I have been reading your remarks and the remarks of other regarding this incident in Pakistan. Let me interject here and I have some seriuos questions to ask you before I can tell you what my opinion is on this incident. It is evident that in our country there is no law and order.It is not the first time that we are exposed to this lawlessnes, it has been quite some time that neither our leadership not those who are sitting in higher positions ever sincerely thought of implementing the laws which exist in our country. Making laws and amending them has never been a problem in this nation of 180 millions people. Actually Implementing the law with its true spirit has always been the problem. Let me be clear here as well that this law would have never been under the scurtiny if it was not raised by foreign powers and especially the west. Pakistan have many laws which are violated day and night. Some intentionally and other for some influence.Is that mean that all these laws should be amended ? Only because your law enforcement agencies are incompetent, all the laws should be under review at all times ?

What is in this law which is needed to be amended ? If anyone could tell me what actually they want to amend with this law ? Would they want to make it more lenient for the accused to defend itself ? Is it that the number of witnesses needed to be double for this case to be registered ? Or is that the final punishment is being considered ? what is the purpose of the review ? Is it to make it more practicle or is it to please some foreign powers ? Why is this law become more important than other hundred of laws which are primitive in nature and badly needed to be reviewed ? Instead of making speeches and stiring up a storm in everywhere, why was not it possible to have a dialogue with all the political and other forces and try to get their consent on this important matter instead of opening up a media front and taking confrontal approach ? Is it not fair to say that in the rush of making changes within the law and showing foreign powers their willingliness, the inflamatory language was used and some of the words which were used, hurt the feelings of many who think that the present Government is an extension of foreign slavery and a partner in crimes ?

No one is condoling the lawlessness in the country. No matter how hard it is for us to bear.One the same token, the moderation is also required when the words are desperse on any event.We all have to tone down our rethorics and that include those who are sitting in the higher positions and those who have been shown to have their sympathies lies with the enmies of Muslims.

I am not asking for amendments so as to please the West.
I am asking for amendments because I feel it is a direct insult to the Holy Prophets pbuh name and stature when people in our country use the said law for settling personal scores and they succeed in doing so because people dont stand up to them so aas not to offend 'sensibilities'.
I am asking for amendments because the wrongful use of the law sends a negative impression of my religion and also of my Prophet pbuh and living in the west I have to answer many hateful questions that arise out of such incidents.
I am asking for amendments so that the law instead of stopping blasphemy does not end up creating blasphemy in the hearts if people.

Have you ever wondered why there are no cases of blasphemy reported in the other 51 Islamic countries on the same scale as in Pakistan?
Have you ever wondered why 50% of cases registered are against Muslims?
Are we a blaspheming nation?

These are questions that need thought.

The amedments that I would like to see in the law are as follows:

1. Accuser automatically stands to be charged with blasphemy if the accused is found not guilty.
2. The person charged should be taken into protective custody and immediately presented before a magistrate who will ascertain the intensity of the crime. If the person charged says he/she is sorry for saying something that has been taken out of context or even if he/she repents on the spot a margin of leniency should be provided considering that sometimes people say things in a charged atmosphere which they honestly regret. Im sure if someone asked the Prophet pbuh himself for mercy and forgiveness he would oblige them.
3. Anyone inciting hatred in the name of blasphemy law should also be booked under the same law.

Urooj_lbw

Inna lillah e wa inna ilehe rajioon, ,,, now the drama has started, watch out guys, Nawaz Ghunda gardi has started now in Punjab, let me assure u, Allah ab in Munafiqeen Mian Shehbaz oor Mian Nawaz ko kese khatam karta he, PPP waseela bane gi inshAllah Nawaz Shehbaz ke khaatme ka, just see now