Breaking NEWS Osama is not dead: Nisar Ali Khan

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Amazing disclosure in NA, Nisar says, OBL was injured and shot in his leg. Taken alive by Americans.

WOW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This is some disclosure.

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)
isky paas info pakki hoti hai ... iska mukhbar bohot strong hai .... blv me im serious ... army se bohot gehri slam dua hai iski ... i bet isko yeh report ISI ne deee hogi ...

yeh army n ISI k bary me kabhi hawai fire nahin kerta ,,, so koi baat zarooor hai .... lets seee

crankthskunk

Men, he has said it during his speech on the Assembly floor. This is serious people.

I just saw ARY already put the caption that OBL was taken injured.

Now all the crap and contradictions coming out of Washington makes sense. They played a fast one on the World. The sea burial, no video of the action, no pictures being gory.

I want everyone to remember, what I have written immediately after Abbotabad incident, this is going to be bigger than 9/11. I could smell the rat on the day it operation was reported.

Two points are absolutely clear, Pakistan knew, they provided the support to Americans. Gilani, is a liar, he did not say a word on the incident itself. He did not chalk out any strategy. He is an impotent crook and should be made to go ASAP.

This man is not worth tying laces or shine people's shoes, how he is made a PRIME MINISTER of Pakistan?

crankthskunk

Here is the proof from Jang, Nisar says, the security sources say, Osama was only injured in the operation.

This is a bombshell of great magnitude. Now ISI has a big chip in their hand, if this disclosure is true. Americans and CIA would be coming to the senses very quickly, or be prepared for world to laugh at Americans and on Obama.

I think it is going to get interesting. Very interesting indeed.

Source: http://www.jang.com.pk/jang/may2011-daily/09-05-2011/u70225.htm

crankthskunk

I have just written an e-mail to alternative international media website providing the reference of Jang.

I hope this will be publish and the world will find out, very soon. Look they wouldn't want to tell the world he is taken alive, because then the demands for his trial will start.

Can Americans afford such trial and media access to OBL? This is a nightmare scenario for the Americans, thats why they have decided to declare he is dead and created the drama of sea burial, no picture and no video.

People think, think hard, I told you, Pakistan is involved, it has taken part and trying to protect America and taking the blame on themselves.

This is height of besharmi, I have never seen "ghulam" like this in my life.
May curse of Allah SWT be on Gilani, Zardari, Kiyani and Pasha.

Last edited:

desicad

I have just written an e-mail to alternative international media website providing the reference of Jang.

I hope this will be publish and the world will find out, very soon. Look they wouldn't want to tell the world he is taken alive, because then the demands for his trial will start.

Can Americans afford such trial and media access to OBL? This is a nightmare scenario for the Americans, thats why they have decided to declare he is dead and created the drama of sea burial, no picture and no video.

People think, think hard, I told you, Pakistan is involved, he has taken part and trying to protect America and taking the blame on themselves.

Who is this 'he'?

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Men, he has said it during his speech on the Assembly floor. This is serious people.

I just saw ARY already put the caption that OBL was taken injured.

Now all the crap and contradictions coming out of Washington makes sense. They played a fast one on the World. The sea burial, no video of the action, no pictures being gory.

I want everyone to remember, what I have written immediately after Abbotabad incident, this is going to be bigger than 9/11. I could smell the rat on the day it operation was reported.

Two points are absolutely clear, Pakistan knew, they provided the support to Americans. Gilani, is a liar, he did not say a word on the incident itself. He did not chalk out any strategy. He is an impotent crook and should be made to go ASAP.

This man is not worth tying laces or shine people's shoes, how he is made a PRIME MINISTER of Pakistan?
Osama alive, dead, injured or whatever, this does not matter. The thing is that this whole operation is fake just like 9-11. They engineered 9-11 and invaded Afghanistan and Iraq, they killed millions of innocent civilians and took control of resources in those countries. They dragged us into this fake war and cost us billions in damage and 34000 deaths. Someone has to take a stand now, someone has to tell them we will not believe whatever America says. We are done believing America's charades such as 9-11 and Abbotabad operation. No more ghost chasing, America must leave Middle East and Asia and Pakistan must get out of this war.
If someone still believes 9-11 was carried out by Al-Qaeda then see today's program Khari Baat with Luqmaan or search online for videos regarding 9-11.

crankthskunk

Osama alive, dead, injured or whatever, this does not matter. The thing is that this whole operation is fake just like 9-11. They engineered 9-11 and invaded Afghanistan and Iraq, they killed millions of innocent civilians and took control of resources in those countries. They dragged us into this fake war and cost us billions in damage and 34000 deaths. Someone has to take a stand now, someone has to tell them we will not believe whatever America says. We are done believing America's charades such as 9-11 and Abbotabad operation. No more ghost chasing, America must leave Middle East and Asia and Pakistan must get out of this war.
If someone still believes 9-11 was carried out by Al-Qaeda then see today's program Khari Baat with Luqmaan or search online for videos regarding 9-11.

I agree on most what you written, except about the capabilities of Mubashir, but that is a different issue altogether.

It is a charade, everyone has taken the bait, and the only resistance can come from Pakistan now. It is getting dangerous, very dangerous indeed, there is no doubt now, America is after us and our nuclear program. The Jews with in the administration and in the US media have never come to terms with an Islamic nuclear power.

Pakistan has to stand up, and tell Americans we are out of your war on terror take your aid with you, we are sealing our borders with Afghanistan and if you try this again or not stop the drone attacks too, we will respond, no matter whatever happened next.

We might as well use this approach, because if you do or do not the end would be the same, they have decided it anyway. Now is our turn to call their bluff. Read in to some of the press statements by the Americans, they say, US to work with the Pakistanis until US Army is in Afghanistan.

Change the supply line alone could be a deadly blow for the Americans it would increase their expenditure by many folds. One way or another, time is now and action is required by Pakistan. If we stand up now, we already have China's support, Iran has been defying for years, and Russia just said they want to improve relations with Pakistan. We can make an effective group against USA in our region. It is urgently needed, China and Russia are well aware of USA design in the region. They also are worried about their own survival, USA is slowly trying to isolate the countries one by one and hitting them.

We should change our direction completely and start to dish the US completely from our Psyche and reliance on them had to go. They are our enemies we do not need any more proofs.

We also have to ditch Saudi Arabia and UAE, they are not our friends, and they are the slaves who would never leave their American and British Masters.

Remember, the British made them the Kings and Sheikhs after they provided help to the British and European against the Turkish Ottoman Empire. The British gave them the land and decorated them with the titles they hold now.

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
well Luqman is the least credible source you would agree. remeber what he showed about PTI camps during flood days.... remeber what he kept saying about spot fixing by projecting slaman butt as national hero... he is the most biased anchor.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
well Luqman is the least credible source you would agree. remeber what he showed about PTI camps during flood days.... remeber what he kept saying about spot fixing by projecting slaman butt as national hero... he is the most biased anchor.
Im not taking Luqman's word for it, see the evidence he shows or you can search the internet for many other videos about 9-11 being engineered.

crankthskunk

Arslan4u,

Oh bro, this Lookman is a known idiot. I have just looked at the first video of the program, he is trying to show Professor Jones and his work. These stuff I know for years.

Lookman is a fool he always, present it like it is his work while presenting the hard works of others. I have understood him when once he started the program on Express by declaring that we have made a special documentary for you , we have evidence how the minorities and Muslims are treated in India. Then after so much hype and self praising, he aired few years old documentary from British TV.

I ended up laughing. Now he is doing it again, I have this evidence, Fool.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Arslan4u,

Oh bro, this Lookman is a known idiot. I have just looked at the first video of the program, he is trying to show Professor Jones and his work. These stuff I know for years.

Lookman is a fool he always, present it like it is his work while presenting the hard works of others. I have understood him when once he started the program on Express by declaring that we have made a special documentary for you , we have evidence how the minorities and Muslims are treated in India. Then after so much hype and self praising, he aired few years old documentary from British TV.

I ended up laughing. Now he is doing it again, I have this evidence, Fool.
Well whatever Luqman may be, atleast i will give him credit for talking about the authenticity of 9-11 and remind people about this fake war. The proof shown in the program and many more videos are available online but our public does not have the resources or just doesnt bother to find out the truth for themselves, a TV program like this will reach many people and they will get a better perspective of what is happening.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

People think, think hard, I told you, Pakistan is involved, it has taken part and trying to protect America and taking the blame on themselves.

Israelis will never let the media get within a mile of OBL. If OBL is alive then he may be a 'sanp mey munh mein chuchandar' fro Obama, na ugaltey bnti na nigaltey