*Breaking news* - Imran Khan's Emergency Press Conference

9c7df0c0fef060915114be588612a5e3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Breaking news - IK/PTI's emergency press conference

I thought he had this press conference to save HEC, poor me :(. Dear Imran khan you are also a politician.

I thought he had this press conference to save HEC, poor me :(. Dear Imran khan you are also a politician.

IK has already announced education emergency when he comes into power. PTI stands with HEC. What do you expect him to do for it till he isn't in PM's office? War of terror and drone attacks and forged elections and other related problems are issues which need to be resolved first and foremost. Jaan hai to jahaan hai!

Thursday, April 07, 2011

PTI supports HEC & Youth Doctors: Chairman Imran Khan

Imran%20Khan%20at%20IoBM%20[22%20Feb%202011]%20(53).jpg

Chairman Imran Khan has said that establishment of HEC was the only beneficial decision made by Musharraf and current government is commiting a crime to disturb this institution. He further said that PML-N believes that young doctors are servants of Ittefaq Foundry. He depicts Sharif brothers as Kings of Raiwand Palace who have no concern about the common man. He urged that if accountability has to be done in this country then we need people like AirMarsha(r) Asghar Ali Khan who can head accountability commission.
Imran Khan was addressing to the newly joined 300 doctors in a ceremony held at local hotel.

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)

IK has already announced education emergency when he comes into power. PTI stands with HEC. What do you expect him to do for it till he isn't in PM's office? War of terror and drone attacks and forged elections and other related problems are issues which need to be resolved first and foremost. Jaan hai to jahaan hai!

Sorry buddy. I have hurt you badly. I thought saving HEC is as important as saving the constitution and it was worth a long march or a petition at least.

nomi304

Minister (2k+ posts)

Imran khan zinda abad last hope of Pakistan

Sorry buddy. I have hurt you badly. I thought saving HEC is as important as saving the constitution and it was worth a long march or a petition at least.

Wonder what makes you think that I'm hurt in anyway? You raised a concern and I responded. The matter of HEC is not in the hands of IK, till he gets voted into power. He has raised his voice for it too but there are bigger problems which need to be resolved first. Facilitation of higher education is an important ingredient of the education emergency agenda of PTI which will be implemented after the next elections. The students getting affected at the precise moment can be compensated with lucrative job offers once they complete their studies.

baaghi01

Senator (1k+ posts)

Imran: "We wont make any alliance with a party jis ka paisa bahir para ho"

Reporter: "Jis ka Qaid he bahir para ho?"

Lol. Reporter was very spontaneous.
I wonder how come nobody asked him about meeting with musharaf. PTI has denied it but he should clear it himself.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Brother you are barking at the wrong tree. Only the leaders with vision can foresee the future disasters. They need not necessarily be in power to defend the interests of the future generation. We think Zardari, Altaf, Nawaz as the worst opportunist. Admitted that Imran Khan is one of most sincere politician. But sincerity minus vision does not bring fruit. Leader is a leader for national causes he brings the masses on streets. He does not wait till Qiyamat to be in power and solve the problem. And you the famous quote to tooro type people "Protesters Garmi mein Kharab ho rahay hein (serious) "So bad luck buddy.

Last edited:

786.ng

MPA (400+ posts)

daam ma daam mast qalander lage ga ab tou dharna daam ma daam mast qalender

gazoomartian

atta boy!! go get him and rip them apart. We are 100% behind you

I hope SC nullifies 2008 election as 'void ab initio' but I have serious doubts that they do that just like so many other
petitions against Zardari and his cronies from Articl 248 to $60million in SW banks.

SC judges may have done something wrong in their lives that has been unearthed by Americans and that in turn giving PPP ammo to black mail them

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

He is right that every one wants change in Pakistan.

Everyone in Pakistan wants to vote Imran in next election.

I called so many people in next two months and everyone told me this without asking.

and it is true that these people are winning because of fake votes.

gazoomartian

Imran: "We wont make any alliance with a party jis ka paisa bahir para ho"

Reporter: "Jis ka Qaid he bahir para ho?"

Lol. Reporter was very spontaneous.
I wonder how come nobody asked him about meeting with musharaf. PTI has denied it but he should clear it himself.

thats politics lol

zeshaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sory about my language,

Lagta hay keh 9 maan tail jamma honay main mazeed kuch barsoon kaa izafa hoo jaay gaa.

Kaheen aisa naa hoo keh puranee hee radhaaon kaa nach sharoo hoo jaay.

Last edited:

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran files petition against electoral rolls

Imran files petition against electoral rolls
By Azam Khan
Published: April 8, 2011
Imran-Khan-640x480.jpg

Seeks review of the electoral process, says bogus votes make present assemblies dubious.

ISLAMABAD:
Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf (PTI) has filed a petition in the Supreme Court of Pakistan seeking a revision of electoral rolls and a reform of the electoral process.

In a press conference held to explain the details of the petition filed in the Supreme Court, PTI Chairman Imran Khan said that the recent revelation by the Election Commission that almost 44 per cent of registered voters are bogus votes made the status of the present assemblies and the government dubious.

Khan said that to save Pakistan from a bloody revolution or complete chaos, it is essential that the right of franchise be given to the people of Pakistan so that the change that the people of Pakistan are yearning for can be achieved peacefully and through the ballot box.

A government formed on bogus votes does not represent the people of Pakistan and nor can it be expected to protect the vital interests of the citizens. He alleged that a political mafia is ruling Pakistan that was elected through bogus votes.

He said the only hope for a democratic change in Pakistan rests around an independent election commission and new electoral lists.

The PTI Chairman said that the purpose of filing the election petition is to force the government and the Election Commission under the directives of the apex court to prepare fresh electoral rolls eliminating all bogus votes and introducing and incorporating the new eligible votes that can be verified from the database and record of NADRA.

He suggested preparation of electoral roll in a manner that should include the name of a voter in such electoral area wherein his address mentioned on the CNIC of the voter exists.

There is need to introduce electronic voting machine for the use of voters in the future general elections including the photographs of the voters in electoral rolls in the future elections.

Published in The Express Tribune, April 8th, 2011.

http://i1.tribune.com.pk/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Imran-Khan-640x480.jpg

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
میرا خیال تھا کے شاید قائد تحریک شاید یہ خبر سنا رہے ہوں گے که ہم حمد خان کے ذریے ریمنڈ ڈیوس کے آزاد کیے جانے کے خلاف رٹ دائر کر رہے ہیں، کیا مذاق ہے، بس ایک پاکستانی قوم ہی سب کو ملی ہے تھے ٹوپی پھرانے کے لیے

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Imran files petition against electoral rolls

کوئی حقیقت پسندانہ گفتگو بھی کیجئے خان صاحب، قوم کو اصل بات بتایے، که آخر اسٹبلشمنٹ کے ساتھ کیا مک مکہ ہوا ہے، الطاف بھائی کے ساتھ مستقبل میں کیا کچھ کرنے والے ہیں، ہمت کیجیے بھائی، اصلیت پر سے پردہ اٹھائیے

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
حد ہوتی ہے منافقت کی بھی، جس دن دھرنا دینا چاہیے تھا، اس دن خان صاحب کا کچھ پتا ہی نہیں تھا، بیچارہ حمید گل اکیلا ہی کھڑا فوج اور عدلیہ کو کوس رہا تھا.

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Imran files petition against electoral rolls

کوئی حقیقت پسندانہ گفتگو بھی کیجئے خان صاحب، قوم کو اصل بات بتایے، که آخر اسٹبلشمنٹ کے ساتھ کیا مک مکہ ہوا ہے، الطاف بھائی کے ساتھ مستقبل میں کیا کچھ کرنے والے ہیں، ہمت کیجیے بھائی، اصلیت پر سے پردہ اٹھائیے
Agreed, as per you say, this looks like a TOPI DRAMA.
But argument is, what is wrong in this TOPI DRAMA? Why not this time new drama with new actors?
If Imran Khan becomes PM through this arrangement with the help of MQM and the support of army or whatever establishment you say, at least Pakistanis will be able to get rid of already many times tested politicians.

Which combo will you like? If you're given only two options:

1- USA, Army Imran Khan, Mustafa Kamal.
2-USA, Army, Zardari, Nawaz Sharif.

Choose the best by dear.