*Breaking news* - Imran Khan's Emergency Press Conference

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Imran files petition against electoral rolls

Agreed, as per you say, this looks like a TOPI DRAMA.
But argument is, what is wrong in this TOPI DRAMA? Why not this time new drama with new actors?
If Imran Khan becomes PM through this arrangement with the help of MQM and the support of army or whatever establishment you say, at least Pakistanis will be able to get rid of already many times tested politicians.

Which combo will you like? If you're given only two options:

1- USA, Army Imran Khan, Mustafa Kamal.
2-USA, Army, Zardari, Nawaz Sharif.

Choose the best by dear.

I believe Altaf Bhai President, Mustafa Kamal his career over, no more further chances.

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)

I believe Altaf Bhai President, Mustafa Kamal his career over, no more further chances.
Still a good choice. Better than others.
BTW, looks like you are convinced on the combo of USA, army, PTI, and MQM.
Welcome aboard my new fellow. The ship is ready to sail now.

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)

Agreed, as per you say, this looks like a TOPI DRAMA.
But argument is, what is wrong in this TOPI DRAMA? Why not this time new drama with new actors?
If Imran Khan becomes PM through this arrangement with the help of MQM and the support of army or whatever establishment you say, at least Pakistanis will be able to get rid of already many times tested politicians.

Which combo will you like? If you're given only two options:

1- USA, Army Imran Khan, Mustafa Kamal.
2-USA, Army, Zardari, Nawaz Sharif.

Choose the best by dear.
.......................................................................................................

None! All are same unless USA and Army are removed from the scenario. Imran Khan has groomed as a successor by the same evil forces who ruined the destiny of Pakistan! Why become a part of musical 'circus' if can not stand ahead of others. Zahid Hamid, Mustafa Kamal, Imran Khan and similar others are all 'Trojan Horses. Enough is enough!

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

.......................................................................................................

None! All are same unless USA and Army are removed from the scenario. Imran Khan has groomed as a successor by the same evil forces who ruined the destiny of Pakistan! Why become a part of musical 'circus' if can not stand ahead of others. Zahid Hamid, Mustafa Kamal, Imran Khan and similar others are all 'Trojan Horses. Enough is enough!

Very true, correct word used, "TROJAN HORSES"

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

Still a good choice. Better than others.
BTW, looks like you are convinced on the combo of USA, army, PTI, and MQM.
Welcome aboard my new fellow. The ship is ready to sail now.

I am not convinced, but betrayed. My dream of going back home is over for ever. Quite obvious now I can't convince my coming generation about bright future of Pakistan.

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)

I am not convinced, but betrayed. My dream of going back home is over for ever. Quite obvious now I can't convince my coming generation about bright future of Pakistan.

You will go. We will buy a ticket you with the same flight via Toronto-London-Karachi. Bhai will join you at Heathrow in London.:lol:

Just_one

Banned
Imran Khan made clear that there is going to be no alliance with MQM.

I don't know why some people are getting their undies in a bunch in this thread.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Re: Breaking news - IK/PTI's emergency press conference

Sorry buddy. I have hurt you badly. I thought saving HEC is as important as saving the constitution and it was worth a long march or a petition at least.

SO what do u think considering or mentioning by Imran in press conference, Govt. would listen to it. No way. Govt. knows that in the presence of HEC, there would always be a danger on the heads of "Fake" degree holder Parliamentarians .

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran Khan made clear that there is going to be no alliance with MQM.

I don't know why some people are getting their undies in a bunch in this thread.

میرے عزیز کیا مزید بیوقوف بننے کے لیے ہم ہی رہ گیے ھیں، اتنی ساری پریس کانفرنس کر رہے ھیں، خان صاحب، کسی ایک میں بھی آپ نے سنا کے خان صاحب نے فرمایا کہ الطاف سے کوئی مک مکا نہیں ہوگا، میں نے تو نہیں سنا، اگر آپ کے پاس کوئی وڈیو ہے تو اس تھریڈ میں پوسٹ کر کے شکریے کا موقع فراہم کیجیے، اس سے ہمارے ذھن سے سارے شکوک و شبھات ختم ہو جایئں گے، ورنہ اپنا پرائی شادی میں عبدللہ دیوانہ والا کردار ختم کر دیجیے.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

You will go. We will buy a ticket you with the same flight via Toronto-London-Karachi. Bhai will join you at Heathrow in London.:lol:

نہیں اتحاد کی فلائٹ لیں گے بذریہ ابو ظہبی ، اخر سولہ سال گزارے ھیں وہاں، ایک دو دن تو رکنا جائز بنتا ہے.

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)

SO what do u think considering or mentioning by Imran in press conference, Govt. would listen to it. No way. Govt. knows that in the presence of HEC, there would always be a danger on the heads of "Fake" degree holder Parliamentarians .

As I said I believed it is worth a long march. I know govt wont listen becuase people do not care and media cannot cash in restoration of HEC the way they cashed in the restoration of cheif justice. If you know where the cash comes from.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

کوئی حقیقت پسندانہ گفتگو بھی کیجئے خان صاحب، قوم کو اصل بات بتایے، که آخر اسٹبلشمنٹ کے ساتھ کیا مک مکہ ہوا ہے، الطاف بھائی کے ساتھ مستقبل میں کیا کچھ کرنے والے ہیں، ہمت کیجیے بھائی، اصلیت پر سے پردہ اٹھائیے

Muk Muka with Establishment is that IK will hijack Karachi vote bank
Altaf will retire in UK and keep all Bhattah Money
IK will claim victory in the name of reconciliation

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

Muk Muka with Establishment is that IK will hijack Karachi vote bank
Altaf will retire in UK and keep all Bhattah Money
IK will claim victory in the name of reconciliation
(clap)(clap)(clap)[hilar][hilar][hilar]:lol::lol::lol::banana::banana::banana::smashfreakB::chilli::chilli:

میرے خیال میں یہ زیادہ اچھا خیال ہے، ان سب باتوں کو مذاق مستی میں ہی اڑا دینا چاہیے

Just_one

Banned

It is not as grave an issue as drone strikes, in which human beings are butchered, or corrupt leadership which is destroying the country on all fronts. Though it's an important issue, and PTI has lanuched protests for this issue.

If our system is not corrected, we can forget good education - HEC or no HEC.

As I said I believed it is worth a long march. I know govt wont listen becuase people do not care and media cannot cash in restoration of HEC the way they cashed in the restoration of cheif justice. If you know where the cash comes from.

Just_one

Banned
Just listen to the press conference again, this time with greater attentino and a open heart.

You will find that first, when he was asked about phone contact with Altaf, he said that if MQM has taken a positive stance on this issue, it should be encouraged, but there is no issue of alliance with them under consideration. Then he went on to say that PTI won't ally with ANYONE whose leadership' property is abroad, and when someone asked, what about the party whose leadership is itself living out of the country, IMran said, "to mein ne jo kehna tha vo keh diya", implying that yes, the alliance with MQM is out of question.

He said pretty much the same thing in News Beat, where he explained there is going to be no alliance with MQM.

I trust Imran Khan that he will NEVER "match fix". And he has earned this trust by his actions for the past 15 years in politics, and also before that in other fields.

Now I do not have to make you trust him, it's your choice.

میرے عزیز کیا مزید بیوقوف بننے کے لیے ہم ہی رہ گیے ھیں، اتنی ساری پریس کانفرنس کر رہے ھیں، خان صاحب، کسی ایک میں بھی آپ نے سنا کے خان صاحب نے فرمایا کہ الطاف سے کوئی مک مکا نہیں ہوگا، میں نے تو نہیں سنا، اگر آپ کے پاس کوئی وڈیو ہے تو اس تھریڈ میں پوسٹ کر کے شکریے کا موقع فراہم کیجیے، اس سے ہمارے ذھن سے سارے شکوک و شبھات ختم ہو جایئں گے، ورنہ اپنا پرائی شادی میں عبدللہ دیوانہ والا کردار ختم کر دیجیے.

Last edited:

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Just listen to the press conference again, this time with greater attentino and a open heart.

You will find that first, when he was asked about phone contact with Altaf, he said that if MQM has taken a positive stance on this issue, it should be encouraged, but there is no issue of alliance with them under consideration. Then he went on to say that PTI won't ally with ANYONE whose leadership' property is abroad, and when someone asked, what about the party whose leadership is itself living out of the country, IMran said, "yes, and I have said what I said", implying that yes, the alliance with MQM is out of question.

He said pretty much the same thing in News Beat, where he explained there is going to be no alliance with MQM.

I trust Imran Khan that he will NEVER "match fix". And he has earned this trust by his actions for the past 15 years in politics, and also before that in other fields.

Ok my friend, let me listen this video again, on your word, I am really looking for something, which could convince me, I had taken thing wrongly.

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
????? ??? ??? ??? ???

????? ??? ??? ??? ??? - ???? ??? ??? ?? ????? ??? ?????? ?? ??? ???? ????? ??? ????? ??? ????? ??? ?? ?? ?????? ???? ????? ??? ??? ??? ?? ????? ????? ????? ????? ??? ???? ????? ?? ???? ?????? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ???? ????? ?? ??

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)

(clap)(clap)(clap)[hilar][hilar][hilar]:lol::lol::lol::banana::banana::banana::smashfreakB::chilli::chilli:

میرے خیال میں یہ زیادہ اچھا خیال ہے، ان سب باتوں کو مذاق مستی میں ہی اڑا دینا چاہیے

..........................................................................................

Bhai! Have a big heart. Myself stayed abroad for almost two decades in high profile jobs but, knowingly there is nothing equivalent back home I dare to take a plunge and not only tendered my resignation but, flew home within 36 hrs. It's now almost 9 years I'm in Pakistan and have got my share of luck without a complaint as our destiny is written by none other than Almighty Allah (SWT). Things are 'static' here in the Motherland. Nothing systematic, No merit, No justice, No developments in any sector but still a lot to enjoy! What's needed is a slight adjustment. Power shut downs, load shedding woes, inflation, corruption, nepotism, adulterous surroundings, suicide bombings & immoral atmosphere didn't hamper my 'satisfaction' that I'm at home and will only die when the times come. Trust me, I have started enjoying life the way it's going. Honest to Allah; No regrets whatsoever. I said to myself, "Aa aab Lot chalany" and believe me life without electric and electronic gadgets is most alluring and beautiful. Give it a thought that you owe a homeland where you was/were born and "Change is a continuous process"! Dawn is much nearer when darkness exceeds.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

You will find that first, when he was asked about phone contact with Altaf, he said that if MQM has taken a positive stance on this issue, it should be encouraged, but there is no issue of alliance with them under consideration. Then he went on to say that PTI won't ally with ANYONE whose leadership' property is abroad, and when someone asked, what about the party whose leadership is itself living out of the country, IMran said, "to mein ne jo kehna tha vo keh diya", implying that yes, the alliance with MQM is out of question.

Now I do not have to make you trust him, it's your choice.

My Dear now I will advise you to listen this video with open heart and mind, You are simply a blind faith follower, who only likes to follow Imran, so unfortunately, After hearing third time this video, specially third time for your satisfaction, I was amaze to discover the weakness of Imran Khan, his emphasis was for those whose wealth and everything inn Pakistan, so that he point out towards Nawaz Sharif and Zardari, Altaf Hussain have no property in London, that all belongs to MQM' and I believe the bhatta money, then used word jin ka jeena marna yahan hai, to bhai Altaf Hussain ka to jeena marna hi Karachi main hai, aap khud gawah hain, her waqt to woh phone er Pakistan main luga rahta hai, than how boldly he praise MQM's bold stance, Three bold stance which Imran Khan mentioned for MQM , Altaf hussain took very strict stance on Raymond Davis stance, can you please tell me what strict stance Altaf took for Ramond Davis, then he praise Afia siddiqui support by Altaf Hussain, could you please tell me what great support Altaf provide for Afia Siddiqui, explain me the third on drone attacks also, I do feel sorry for you and kind of your blind supporter.

Lastly I understand that Imran Khan finally will ask Supreme Court to only allow PTI supporter to allow vote in election,....hahahha

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

..........................................................................................

Bhai! Have a big heart. Myself stayed abroad for almost two decades in high profile jobs but, knowingly there is nothing equivalent back home I dare to take a plunge and not only tendered my resignation but, flew home within 36 hrs. It's now almost 9 years I'm in Pakistan and have got my share of luck without a complaint as our destiny is written by none other than Almighty Allah (SWT). Things are 'static' here in the Motherland. Nothing systematic, No merit, No justice, No developments in any sector but still a lot to enjoy! What's needed is a slight adjustment. Power shut downs, load shedding woes, inflation, corruption, nepotism, adulterous surroundings, suicide bombings & immoral atmosphere didn't hamper my 'satisfaction' that I'm at home and will only die when the times come. Trust me, I have started enjoying life the way it's going. Honest to Allah; No regrets whatsoever. I said to myself, "Aa aab Lot chalany" and believe me life without electric and electronic gadgets is most alluring and beautiful. Give it a thought that you owe a homeland where you was/were born and "Change is a continuous process"! Dawn is much nearer when darkness exceeds.

I do appreciate your feeling and valued them.