*Breaking news* - Imran Khan's Emergency Press Conference

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan has no leader of this caliber. Imran has a very thick edge over all other leaders of the world. What to say about Pakistan. Congratulations to Pakistani nation for having such a brilliant and honest person, who is every ready to serve the country.

Just_one

Banned
I have watched the video again, and I disagree with you.

I think your hate for MQM is getting the better of you. It was clear from his comments in response to the question "what if the leadership is out" that he ruled out coalition with MQM. And just before that comment, he mentioned that there is no talk of alliance with MQM.

See Altaf Hussian's address after Raymond Devis' release and that was the speech Imran Khan was referring to. Altaf did show radical shift in his remarks.

However, PTI is not making any alliance with MQM, or not even getting together on a platform. So there is actually no impetus on our part to clarify MQM's stance.

Your last taunt shows that you do not like fair and free election, that you are comfortable with nearly 50 percent fake votes.

Then you should also be happy with Nawas and Zardari, people like you deserve them, but people like me, will continue to put our faith in an honest person like Imran Khan.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have watched the video again, and I disagree with you.

I think your hate for MQM is getting the better of you. It was clear from his comments in response to the question "what if the leadership is out" that he ruled out coalition with MQM. And just before that comment, he mentioned that there is no talk of alliance with MQM.

See Altaf Hussian's address after Raymond Devis' release and that was the speech Imran Khan was referring to. Altaf did show radical shift in his remarks.

However, PTI is not making any alliance with MQM, or not even getting together on a platform. So there is actually no impetus on our part to clarify MQM's stance.

Your last taunt shows that you do not like fair and free election, that you are comfortable with nearly 50 percent fake votes.

Then you should also be happy with Nawas and Zardari, people like you deserve them, but people like me, will continue to put our faith in an honest person like Imran Khan.

hahaha

So no logical answer, sorry to feel for your blind faith, so MQM is acceptable to you now, because your peer SAHAB IMRAN KHAN SAHAB have praised MQM.

You guys when don't find any answer, then find your scape with blame game.

Thanks for your appreciation.............hahahaha...poor followers.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
hahaha

So no logical answer, sorry to feel for your blind faith, so MQM is acceptable to you now, because your peer SAHAB IMRAN KHAN SAHAB have praised MQM.

Abbassi bhai , why r u disturbing us ?

After a long time we got a statue to worship. Looks nice and clean ....Lets us praise him....

Aese dil to na dukhawo !

After all we live on Hindu land.

Please give us relaxation because of this mitti...

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
USA want an American puppet not an Imran Khan taking charge of Pakistan. When, not if IK becomes prime minister we can expect an ultimate showdown with the Yanks.

Just_one

Banned
I did not say MQM is acceptable to me. I think it should have been clear after I said PTI is making no alliance with MQM.

Lying and opposing an honest leader goes hand in hand right?

hahaha

Just_one

Banned
What made you make this pathetic comment? It is sycophancy or a sudden whim?

I support Imran for his stance and his ideas, which tally with MINE. I, for me, am the judgment criteria for judging any leader.

Abbassi bhai , why r u disturbing us ?

After a long time we got a statue to worship. Looks nice and clean ....Lets us praise him....

Aese dil to na dukhawo !

After all we live on Hindu land.

Please give us relaxation because of this mitti...