Bhai Loogo Zardari kahan gia ?

BlackRock

MPA (400+ posts)
Raat sai media per PPP ke taraf sai just gilani he nazar aa raha hai, Zardari ke koi khabar nahi wo kidher gia,,

What do u people think

mirchi

Councller (250+ posts)
How this BEGHAIRAT will face the nation? He has to kneel down in front of the people of Pakistan. He tried his best to protect, NRO and Musharraf but failed. Now he should resign. His team except few known liars were not able to speak anymore lies, in front of truth. PAKISTAN ZINDABAD. LAWYERS ZINDABAD.

tahirn

Citizen
I totally agree.

Maulana DEEZUL ---- ha ha ha, what a loser, also the Chaudhries, that fraudia altaf and that pet dog Taseer the basant wala. Akhir fatah such ki hi hoti hai - awam zindabad!

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
No Mubarak baad from the president....lol Where is he hiding.

I wonder what will happen to him now. Big day in Pakistan history.

Thanks everyone, who were with us in this struggle.

peace

Councller (250+ posts)
Good question. I actually wanted to ask a similar question keh ab zardari ka hoga kia? Is there any possibility that the corruption cases against zardari will be brought up again. Can NRO be challenged?

khalid100

Minister (2k+ posts)
I wish Allah gives the courage to Iftikhar Chaudary to do the real justice regardless of whom it is against. And then we would be able to see as who can digest it and who cannot.
It might be difficult to digest the 2nd opinion, but lets hope he does the real justice and law is applied to all the people who have looted this country and took their money outside, the generals who sold the blood of innocent muslims(including ISI) the politicians (including mian brothers) and burecracy...... The list is long and the life is short. Lets see what happens.

ramses2x1

MPA (400+ posts)
I know its a good news .. but this not the end of the struggle .. somebody plz tell everybody .. dont sit down and stop .. evil is still out there .. i am very pleased .. after so many years my words have materialised, but its just the first step , ppl can take their right ..

im not very scared of people like zardari , since he is an open evil, im more worried about munafiqeens , like altaf hussein , fazl-ur- ( shoud i actually say rehman since he is fazl-ur-shaitan),

and the most worrying thing is a gang of ahmadis in the key ministries .. i have tried raise this issue few times .. but nobody replied .. why ?? i dont know !!

all i can say is the interior ministry, defence ministry ( from gujrat ) and recent information ministry ( from kharian the second stronghold of ahmadis in pakistan ) and if u link all this to Mrs Musharraf and Mr S Aziz and Chairman CBR ( not able to confirm if he is still in charge .. remember the drunk guy dancing in president house party ), and who knows how many others ..

sad , very sad .. evil and munafaqeens are still there .. has anything really changed .. so far its just few words and promises and dont forget they said words are not ahadees..

there r lots of others points to be discussed .. my purpose is to spread the words and make sure ppl dont forget the truth ..

May Allah save us