Be careful Imran Khan you may dig yourself in deeper S---

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
Whatever drama that was happening in Zaman Park over the last few days, it could definitely be a bigger trap for Imran Khan. Dont know who is guiding Imran Khan at this time. He is doing mistake after mistake.

I just can't understand why the people expert in Model Town type strategies were unable to arrest Imran Khan. Whether you like it or not, whatever is being said here could be a bitter truth.

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
Before every one of IK's die-hard followers resort to abusing me. Just listen to what is being said in this V-log
It does not matter what you and I think. What matters is what goes to the courts as evidence.

wasiqjaved

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Maharaj Siyasi's mouth

bs-bullshit.gif

انقلاب

Whatever drama that was happening in Zaman Park over the last few days, it could definitely be a bigger trap for Imran Khan. Dont know who is guiding Imran Khan at this time. He is doing mistake after mistake.

I just can't understand why the people expert in Model Town type strategies were unable to arrest Imran Khan. Whether you like it or not, whatever is being said here could be a bitter truth.

The kiddo is out of GHQ barracks!

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

Oh chal para daffa mar oye kissi badnaam saapni deya puttra

Siberite

I am not sure if this tweet is true or not. But it scarred me the way it is circulated.

FrW5KDnXwBoRJy4
She is a die hard Mujahida from Iman Camp. Behind her red lipstick, it is the true blood of pakistani which is dripping . Drip Drip Drip. Those who are smarter, already figured it out what she represents. Kiddos to those who see beyond her lips' redness....

Shimaz

MPA (400+ posts)

What Do You Want Me To Say Idk GIF by Superstore