Be careful Imran Khan you may dig yourself in deeper S---

Arrest Warrant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Before every one of IK's die-hard followers resort to abusing me. Just listen to what is being said in this V-log
It does not matter what you and I think. What matters is what goes to the courts as evidence.
I dont know on what agenda you are working on?
I also dont know if you are playing good cop bad cop.
Fact of the matter is, although it is not the job of establishment to decide who runs the country or who not?
But they have some serious business going on with PDM parties.
And that is what they do not want to come to the light.

Enjoy this, from Faisalabad.
https://twitter.com/x/status/1637173057616846848

DilDilPakistan0991

Councller (250+ posts)
Whatever drama that was happening in Zaman Park over the last few days, it could definitely be a bigger trap for Imran Khan. Dont know who is guiding Imran Khan at this time. He is doing mistake after mistake.

I just can't understand why the people expert in Model Town type strategies were unable to arrest Imran Khan. Whether you like it or not, whatever is being said here could be a bitter truth.

Agar ye potty mouth yahan bolnay agya he iska matlb waqai phat gae he sb ki

nutral is munafek

Minister (2k+ posts)
dwayne johnson pimp GIF

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
I dont know on what agenda you are working on?
I also dont know if you are playing good cop bad cop.
Fact of the matter is, although it is not the job of establishment to decide who runs the country or who not?
But they have some serious business going on with PDM parties.
And that is what they do not want to come to the light.

Enjoy this, from Faisalabad.
https://twitter.com/x/status/1637173057616846848
Bro I am not playing any agenda or good cop bad cop. Unfortunately I don't see anything tangible in our hand. If you see any achievement since IK got out of power then please let me know. And I am not asking for a poetic high emotion story. The tangible achievements I asked.
Today, all I am saying that this three days drama just added the FIRs on IK, there is nothing he achieved from it. He had to go to the court and he did. So what was wrong in going on 13th. He may be blamed of using criminals.
Please get out of emotions and try to understand me.

Visionartist

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Baoji ke liye to koyi nhi nikla. Woh khud bi haram ka kata hai or dosro ko bi haram kilata hai

QIYMEY WALEY NAAN- BAOJEE NEY NAN KHILAYE HEYN- YAD HOGA SUPREME COURT PER HAMLA- MUJHEY KIYIN NIKALA KA JALSA BHI​

AB QIYMEY WALEY IMRANIY NAAN BAT RAHEY HEYN ZAMAN PARK MEYN​

WOHIY FORMULA HEY​

patwari_sab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

QIYMEY WALEY NAAN- BAOJEE NEY NAN KHILAYE HEYN- YAD HOGA SUPREME COURT PER HAMLA- MUJHEY KIYIN NIKALA KA JALSA BHI​

AB QIYMEY WALEY IMRANIY NAAN BAT RAHEY HEYN ZAMAN PARK MEYN​

WOHIY FORMULA HEY​

Qeema nan. Kotta nan. Suar nan. Yeh sb jati mujra ki menu mein shamil hai