Be careful Imran Khan you may dig yourself in deeper S---

Visionartist

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Whatever drama that was happening in Zaman Park over the last few days, it could definitely be a bigger trap for Imran Khan. Dont know who is guiding Imran Khan at this time. He is doing mistake after mistake.

I just can't understand why the people expert in Model Town type strategies were unable to arrest Imran Khan. Whether you like it or not, whatever is being said here could be a bitter truth.

wait and seee​

Zulu76

MPA (400+ posts)
She is a die hard Mujahida from Iman Camp. Behind her red lipstick, it is the true blood of pakistani which is dripping . Drip Drip Drip. Those who are smarter, already figured it out what she represents. Kiddos to those who see beyond her lips' redness....
We SEE ur ASS BEING RED DUE TO PK IK DICK, DAILY YET U KEEP DRINKING PAKISTANI URINE, WONDER WHY.GEM OF A URINE WE PAKISTANI HAVE.

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
She is a die hard Mujahida from Iman Camp. Behind her red lipstick, it is the true blood of pakistani which is dripping . Drip Drip Drip. Those who are smarter, already figured it out what she represents. Kiddos to those who see beyond her lips' redness....
Maleeha Hashmi is not a Putwarun Like you. But I will still not believe that She could do such a stupidity. This clipping was retweeted by Every lafaafi Journalist. It felt like they all had instructions to projet this statement as much as they can.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
takes 2 minutes to find out whether this tweet is real or fake. Use your head,

Siberite

Maleeha Hashmi is not a Putwarun Like you. But I will still not believe that She could do such a stupidity. This clipping was retweeted by Every lafaafi Journalist. It felt like they all had instructions to projet this statement as much as they can.
She may not be like me however, she is a dangerous puppy for the country. She removed the tweet after realizing what it menats for the country . She is a Dumb brad type femo.

Siberite

We SEE ur ASS BEING RED DUE TO PK IK DICK, DAILY YET U KEEP DRINKING PAKISTANI URINE, WONDER WHY.GEM OF A URINE WE PAKISTANI HAVE.
Hay Indian Rat. Take her to your Modi and tell him that she is a bigger asset. You MF rat ass Indian.

Siberite

She may not be like me however, she is a dangerous puppy for the country. She removed the tweet after realizing what it menats for the country . She is a Dumb brad type femo.
Yeh Imran Ka Shero Hai. Sirf Imran kay leye Khulta hai...

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)

Siberite

Listen Ram Lal of Bombay, lame retort like your useless Hindian dick. Gay Hind. GANDOWAH chup. MA yawayah.
Hay Rat Ass Indian. Your Holy finished, you fickle pea brain Cow cola drinking Dilber singh Bota.
Your daddy Modi may need your services to keep his balls on your ujri Matma .