BCCI refused aur Pakistani players ki lottery nikl aai. Can you guess the real story behind it?

92behzad

Citizen
Sri Lankan premier league has come as a rival of IPL. BCCI gave a written confirmation to Sri Lankan cricket board about sending their players. But at the final moments they changes their tone.

At the same time, Pakistan came forward to help Sri Lanka and sent its 19 players for this league. This is something very much nice from Pakistan.

But the inner story goes like this;

Sri Lankan premier league officials are a bit poor than India. Their teams owners are not celebrities like IPL. Their awards are not as worthy as IPL or ODI and T20 matches. So India would obviously not opt the Sri Lankan premier league.

Guys what you say?

courtesy:
http://paklifecycle.blogspot.com/2011/07/bcci-refused-after-written-confirmation.html

IndiaRocks

Banned
Re: BCCI refused aur Pakistani players ki lottery nikl aai. Ca you guess the real story behind it?

BCCI refused to play coz the tournament is managed by a Singapore company and not by the SL cricket board. It can never be a rival to IPL. Lottery mubarak ho..there will be only Pak n SL players in the league[hilar]

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: BCCI refused aur Pakistani players ki lottery nikl aai. Ca you guess the real story behind it?

somethings is better then nothing and IPL without pakistani players becomes so boring... so if the quality of the cricket will be there i feel this can be a success ...haan per IPL got billions and the star power of course in and out side the playing area so comparing will be a waste of time.

bravo

Banned

indian cricketers play cricket 10 months a year....so why should india give NOC to indian cricketers !!
it will bring down the fitness level and cause injury!!indian board have all rights to deal with their cricketers!!

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)

blessing in disguise...to reduce the frustration of our neglected players...indeed they were quite terrible days...

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

BCCI refused to play coz the tournament is managed by a Singapore company and not by the SL cricket board. It can never be a rival to IPL. Lottery mubarak ho..there will be only Pak n SL players in the league[hilar]

Aap kiyon paraishan huvay?
The idea that there is another one is aparently concerning to you!

saeed khan

When IPL started I liked it very much but after exclusion of Pakistani players my interest decreased and now I do not like it.
But now its a good news that I can view the performance of Pakistani players in SL.
It can be a very successful tournament because in IPL most of the players are retired from their national teams.

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
When IPL started I liked it very much but after exclusion of Pakistani players my interest decreased and now I do not like it.
But now its a good news that I can view the performance of Pakistani players in SL.
It can be a very successful tournament because in IPL most of the players are retired from their national teams.

Most of the players take premature retirement just to be available for IPL. So, they want to earn in just one month, what they earn in whole year.

saeed khan

Most of the players take premature retirement just to be available for IPL. So, they want to earn in just one month, what they earn in whole year.

Our players in India and Pakistan prefer money over anything else but players of UK, Aus., NL, and SA do not think like this.
Players from these country joined after retirement, as like Shane Warn retired before the start of IPL and some players are even not retired but they are not selected in national teams.