Awaz with Kamran Shahid - 10th May 2011 - Pervaiz Musharaf - Live Questions & Answers Session With

Awaaz

Citizen

e4b746a408e76a60f8d9b5624e4fa3d2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Awaz with Kamran Shahid - 10th May 2011 - Pervaiz Musharaf - Exclusive Programe - Live Questions by Students - Must Watch

Though i don't agree with much of his answers but i appreciate him for coming in front of students and facing harsh questions and criticism , imagine if such harsh question being asked from nawaz sharif or zardari ...

imranlover

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: Awaz with Kamran Shahid - 10th May 2011 - Pervaiz Musharaf - Exclusive Programe - Live Questions by Students - Must Watch

stupid pakistani zehn walo,
he was the worse ,,,, see him he spent 10 years as leader what he did? he bloody brought all the wars to pakistan.......
he did 10% good things 70% bad things and 20%worse.............

IMRAN KHAN WAS THE BEST , LET HIM VOTE, HE IS NOT A COWRD....HE IS A GOOD HONEST MAN

imranlover

Voter (50+ posts)

WE PEOPLE FORGET SO EASYLIY, ALWAYS WE REGRET THE CURRENT GOVT AND MISS THE PREVIOUS GOVT.....
IF THIS MAN COMES TOMORROW, YOU WILL MISS PPP GOVT.CMON
PAKISTNIS WAKE UP.....
think who is the best at now? who talks in nations interest????????????????// ofcourse imrannnnnnnnnnnnnn khaaaaaaaaan

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)

WE PEOPLE FORGET SO EASYLIY, ALWAYS WE REGRET THE CURRENT GOVT AND MISS THE PREVIOUS GOVT.....
PAKISTNIS WAKE UP.....
think who is the best at now? who talks in nations interest????????????????// ofcourse imrannnnnnnnnnnnnn khaaaaaaaaan

Imran will never ever appear in front of a student crowd like this because he cannot answer many questions about his personal character. Imran needs to convince people of Pakistan to vote for him. You cannot get him elected by posting these messages.

king1982

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Musharraf is a way better leader than zardari, nawaz and IK with all the harrasement he has faced since going from presidency to come into the public like this requires alotof guts. Musharraf I salute your bravery and down with the propoganda against you and the army

king1982

Musharraf government was way better than any other government since Ayub Khan. The freedom and economic prosperity gained during his era was unprecedented.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)

Her dictator zilat kee maut maara hay aur Inshaallah zilat kee maut maray ga......Aameen.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)

Chaudhry sahab ... this is the most unfortunate thing about our nation and perhaps the reason why we are still living in stone age... maybe we deserve the leaders we have right now and before. Bhai jan ... either from moral perspective and also from Islamic perspective, why are you worried about someone's personal affairs.... Whatever Imran has done in the past has not affected this nation or its citizens but whatever the beghairat, corrupt and shameless leaders have done to this nation is unforgivable ... Their actions have destroyed this nation literally ... They have looted the wealth and resources of this country for their own good and has done nothing for the citizens of this country... Their actions have made us look like a joke to the rest of the world.... Remember the quote "Fool me once, shame on you ... Fool me twice, shame on me".... Unfortunately we are a nation who kept on getting fooled so many times by the same leaders and we continue to elect them to rule our us ... I am sure there must be some good still left in this dead nation, that's why at least we have an opportunity to make things right by electing an honest, brave and selfless leader whose words and actions are the same unlike the rest of the so-called politicians.... Time for a change is now. Pakistan needs a leader like Imran in these desperate times and Inshallah once the dust will settle, he will lead this nation back to its true glory and pride.

Imran will never ever appear in front of a student crowd like this because he cannot answer many questions about his personal character. Imran needs to convince people of Pakistan to vote for him. You cannot get him elected by posting these messages.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)

PAKISTNIS WAKE UP.....

Bohat aala questions by the students.
I am so surprized on people who have commented above that Musharaf was much better, etc. etc. I totally agree with Imranlover above. This is a problem with Pakistanis. We have very short memories. Musharaf is the one who caused the most damage to Pakistan. He totally damaged Pakistan's sovereignty. Also, people who think Ayub Khan was good for Pakistan, are also mistaken. Ayub Khan is the one who started selling the sovereignty. The country's sovereignty has always been compromised by Army governments in Pakistan. Pakistan has been ruling Pakistan from 1958 to date, whether actively or hiddenly.

Response to Chaudhry_1960: You are mistaken. Imran Khan can easily answer the public, students, foreigners....anyone. Test it out. You can try to have such a program organized and then see what IK does. Yeah I agree that Zardari and NS cannot do it. But don't say that about Imran Khan.

Very wrong answer by Musharaf about enlightened moderation. He has caused so much damage in view of enlightened moderation. Now he is totally lying...

tiger54

MPA (400+ posts)

great job by Musharraf!!! he is the only leader other than Imran Khan who has the guts to come out and face the public.
i however would like to requests all tv anchors to keep a few low lives away from tv shows coz it sends a very bad image of pakistan!!
i also remember how kamran shahid used to be very critical of Musharraf untill he interviewed him and now i see him agreeing more and more with Musharraf.
thats the power of a great leader!!!
God Bless Musharraf!!!!

mush_pride

yaar bohat hi aalaa. maza aagiya.and that one student talking about condom looks like a terrorist. i would beat the pulp out of him if i saw him :@ Jeay Musharraf. to the point and blunt answers what an amazing person indeed

syediqbal

Minister (2k+ posts)

At the end of all above discussion I have read......I should say with respect to all political minded people, because I do not belong to any political party or have any sympathy, I should say including Musharaf who ever was in power did notthing for the poor people of pakistan only taking care of vaderas and maliks around him and using all power how to survive and how to prolong the power .....public kai Bard Main.unfortunately!

Sayeen

Councller (250+ posts)

Most of the answers Musharraf has given are illogical and idiotic .I stopped watching after the first video when he proclaimed that the militarys budget is 18% and if you further decrease it Pakistan will be slapped around among the league of nations. Look whats happening now! His policies of American Slavery have led us to this point where today Pakistan has zero sovereignty. The NRO brokered by Musharraf has put the current regime in power only to serve Americas interest and continue the policy of Killing and Selling its own citizens. The country has become a laughing stock.

Imran will never ever appear in front of a student crowd like this

The great Khan appears in front of University students almost every month... You are just to naive to see that his greatest support are the youth of Pakistan and he doesn't need old farts like you. Now watch his Logical response to students...

Last edited:

xiaahmad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Mushy was worst of Pakistan

BAD LAW and ORDER SITUATION is Far more Dangerous that Corruption So ppl think beyond Money only

MUSHY SET PAKISTAN ON FIRE and Now Coward is Hiding Abroad

And it was Mushy who brought Zardari in power

Last edited:

xiaahmad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Most of the answers Musharraf has given are illogical and idiotic .I stopped watching after the first video when he proclaimed that the militarys budget is 18% and if you further decrease it Pakistan will be slapped around among the league of nations. Look whats happening now! His policies of American Slavery have led us to this point where today Pakistan has zero sovereignty. The NRO brokered by Musharraf has put the current regime in power only to serve Americas interest and continue the policy of Killing and Selling its own citizens. The country has become a laughing stock.

The great Khan appears in front of University students almost every month... You are just to naive to see that his greatest support are the youth of Pakistan and he doesn't need old farts like you. Now watch his Logical response to students...

Imran have appeared before Students of Various universities Fast, Lums, IBA etc