Awaz with Kamran Shahid - 10th May 2011 - Pervaiz Musharaf - Live Questions & Answers Session With

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Awaz with Kamran Shahid - 10th May 2011 - Pervaiz Musharaf - Exclusive Programe - Live Questions by Students - Must Watch

Lagta he condoms vala chars pee kr aya hoa tha ..................

musharraf did well.................

CONDOMS Vala ??? (omg)(omg):13::13:(serious):(:(;):P:P:)(clap)[hilar]:lol:(bigsmile)

Paah Gangu

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
indeed ,he is the best leader ,if i have choice now to vote, , at least he always comes live online to youngs to answer there question, have the corouge to answer the questions, always, he was brave, he didnt kill in laal mosque anyone, niether akbar bugti, even if it has happend, it was quite normal if some one goes against the state, well done Musharaf SB

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Awaz with Kamran Shahid - 10th May 2011 - Pervaiz Musharaf - Exclusive Programe - Live Questions by Students - Must Watch

Mian Nawazu kab aein ge Lums, Fast ke students ke saamne ? one million dollar question, Nawaz bechara jahil ganwaar hi reh gia, jahil oor ganwaaron ka leader
Imran have appeared before Students of Various universities Fast, Lums, IBA etc

mush_pride

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Musharraf Zindabadd. my blood and my life is for this greatest patriot and son of this soil. may Allah bless him like always.
indeed ,he is the best leader ,if i have choice now to vote, , at least he always comes live online to youngs to answer there question, have the corouge to answer the questions, always, he was brave, he didnt kill in laal mosque anyone, niether akbar bugti, even if it has happend, it was quite normal if some one goes against the state, well done Musharaf SB

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Imran will never ever appear in front of a student crowd like this because he cannot answer many questions about his personal character. Imran needs to convince people of Pakistan to vote for him. You cannot get him elected by posting these messages.

Watch today's AWAAZ and next time when u say NEVER EVER ,think about it.

xshadow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Offf mere Allah. ye kesi Na umeedi hai. Ab students bi foolish baatein kar rahay hain. Koi shak nahi k Zardari sab se bura hai magar zardari se bachnay k liye phir usi parvaiz mushriq ko qabool kar lain jo Zardari ko hamaray galay mein daal geya hai. Shame on you students. Afsoos ki baat hai k taaaliyan bajayi ja rahi hain. Kiya kaha jaye, kya kiya jaye. Agar yehi hamari sooch hai tu ham haqdaar hain Allah k azaab k. Kiya bhool gaye hain ham ,

Sab kuch surrender kar diya Parvaiz Mushriq ne. (puri millat ko ruswa kar diya.)
Millions of dollars ghareeb qaum k cases par laga kar cases ko maaf kar diya. (es mushriq k baab ka paisa tha.)
un hi choron ko iqtidaar de diya.
Chief justice ko muatal kiya.
media par pabandi lagayi.

Some people think that we are gonna engage a biggest Azaab-Illahi, but they don't understand that they are already in Azaab because they can't even think, remember, hear and watch. Still they believe themselves as educated people. Shame on Kamaran Shahid who presented this Mushriq as hero and Shame on the supporters of this Mushriq.
My last message is for all of the supporters of Parvais Mushriq, Nuwaz Shareef, Zardari, Altaaf Hussain, Fazlul Rehman, Choudary shudhat and Asfand yaar. It is the battle of Khilafat vs you. Now it think again to choose your site. Allah aap ko hidayat de. Try to find true leader who is the supporter of Khilafat.

There is only one supporter of Musharruf on this forum and that is mush_pride, rest is the fake logins made by this guy "mush_pride"from Musharruf. NOT even a donkey will support musharruf. Such a shamelsees character is this Mush Basterd and has only a couple of chamchas like ch fawad # mush_pride and a few prostituts like reema and ateeqa odhu.

hassan.te

Minister (2k+ posts)

Imran will never ever appear in front of a student crowd like this because he cannot answer many questions about his personal character. Imran needs to convince people of Pakistan to vote for him. You cannot get him elected by posting these messages.

hav u seen the next episode of thus programme???? imran khan is there, and he hav answered the questions too. and his personal life is is his matter with Allah. His persoanl life never bothered any of pakistani. wt he hav done (if he have done cz i hav no witness) , dont u think that more than 50% of our society do??

hassan.te

Minister (2k+ posts)
Musharraf Zindabadd. my blood and my life is for this greatest patriot and son of this soil. may Allah bless him like always.

yyes the great lion, who sold the nations sons and daughters for dollars. and is proud to do this. wt a coward hypocrat.

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
yyes the great lion, who sold the nations sons and daughters for dollars. and is proud to do this. wt a coward hypocrat.
Get your facts right - he never sold any Pakistani for $. If were me, then I would put them all terrorists and lal masjid jehadi in concrete and send them on the sea bottom to swim.

Nadeem.muazz

Citizen
Where is Imran Khan's Remaining part........
it is shameful for this show that they didn't showed IK full show , shahid is only excusing but not showing i think some big player couldn't digest IMRAN KHAN

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
This Mushi Ghadar has balls to come to Pakistan. Please his illegal Farm House in Islamabad gave to me.
Look what he done with that country.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

Actually i am neither in dubai or nor in pakistan.. Just feel me around as my next slap is coming to you soon. Cheers.

You and your coward Leader can only talk and threat peoples, otherwise, practically you both are just useless.

I think you have never received a kick in your a** from a tribesman (like from me), otherwise you wouldn't even try to reply my post.

hassan.te

Minister (2k+ posts)
Get your facts right - he never sold any Pakistani for $. If were me, then I would put them all terrorists and lal masjid jehadi in concrete and send them on the sea bottom to swim.

my facts???? thats what this great leader of yours have self described in his book. this gr8 commondo claims himself the bravest person, have actually escaped during war time in 1965 to the lap of his mother in karachi. and was about to court marshal but escaped due to political influence. u will again say its not true.....:)
just see the last week comment of ex DG ISI General Ziaaudd din......
for the other part of ur comment, just look ur status. i think u had copied it from somewhere, changed the color...finish....nothing went into ur inside. i would only say thanks to Allah that u r not in that place of rule. u just chill in frankfurt. viel spa?

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
my facts???? thats what this great leader of yours have self described in his book. this gr8 commondo claims himself the bravest person, have actually escaped during war time in 1965 to the lap of his mother in karachi. and was about to court marshal but escaped due to political influence. u will again say its not true.....:)
just see the last week comment of ex DG ISI General Ziaaudd din......
for the other part of ur comment, just look ur status. i think u had copied it from somewhere, changed the color...finish....nothing went into ur inside. i would only say thanks to Allah that u r not in that place of rule. u just chill in frankfurt. viel spa
My friend you should read it at first place before making false accusations toward anyone. It is very easy to finger-pointing at other and that's what you and many like you do. All what he did was that he handed over all foreigner to the Americans, who have been causing mess to create chaos. And what awaits us if we should delve too deeply into the past? Statement made by Mr. Ziauddin is known to be very controversial, but like said above, I do not want to poke around further into the past.

Don't be worried about my signature. For your pitiful understanding of the simple things of this world let me tell you that I own this quote to the fullest extent possible. And I should like, here and now, to say that any person who challenge the writ of the government should be punished with full strength. It is generally believed that the "shepherd and his black sheeps" of Lal Masjid were devoted Muslims, and believed to protect Allah's house then why did they mount up big guns? I ask myself where was help of God, which he has promised to righteous Momin people? The answer is simple - they were terrorists and that justified government's approach on this matter. Can you tell why religion-inspired revolutionaries use women clothing to escape from police; Maulana Aziz did the same during Lal Masjid siege... ;-)

I hope that you will find my posting useful! ;-)

Btw. I do not belong to any party, and I do not support any Party Leader at all, but we should have the facts right before passing any wrong these.

Last edited:

xshadow

Minister (2k+ posts)
There is only one supporter of Musharruf on this forum and that is mush_pride, rest is the fake logins made by this guy "mush_pride"from Musharruf. NOT even a donkey will support musharruf. Such a shamelsees character is this Mush Basterd and has only a couple of chamchas like ch fawad # mush_pride and a few prostituts like reema and ateeqa odhu.

Let him do this my friend. Mush_pride is actually acknowledging that parvaiz mushriq has lost his popularity long time ago. I hope he himself will never vote for mushriq as he is just paid for his fake IDs. And I hope mushq_pride has discover a way to fool one of these dogs. We should also offer our services to asif ghaddari and azab sharif. Huh.

hassan.te

Minister (2k+ posts)
My friend you should read it at first place before making false accusations toward anyone. It is very easy to finger-pointing at other and that's what you and many like you do. All what he did was that he handed over all foreigner to the Americans, who have been causing mess to create chaos. And what awaits us if we should delve too deeply into the past? Statement made by Mr. Ziauddin is known to be very controversial, but like said above, I do not want to poke around further into the past.

Don't be worried about my signature. For your pitiful understanding of the simple things of this world let me tell you that I own this quote to the fullest extent possible. And I should like, here and now, to say that any person who challenge the writ of the government should be punished with full strength. It is generally believed that the "shepherd and his black sheeps" of Lal Masjid were devoted Muslims, and believed to protect Allah's house then why did they mount up big guns? I ask myself where was help of God, which he has promised to righteous Momin people? The answer is simple - they were terrorists and that justified government's approach on this matter. Can you tell why religion-inspired revolutionaries use women clothing to escape from police; Maulana Aziz did the same during Lal Masjid siege... ;-)

I hope that you will find my posting useful! ;-)

Btw. I do not belong to any party, and I do not support any Party Leader at all, but we should have the facts right before passing any wrong these.

This is the list of pakistani being sold just in guantanamo..... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakist... AROUND in past.... no hard feelings. hav fun

lovely_pk

Banned

You and your coward Leader can only talk and threat peoples, otherwise, practically you both are just useless.

I think you have never received a kick in your a** from a tribesman (like from me), otherwise you wouldn't even try to reply my post.

I think you are uttering these words after feeling the heat of my slap. i am considering your ill behaviour and sickness situation and try to leave you alone now. Reply me whenever you get back in your normal situation. Other i do mind to answer the abnormal person like you and your pathetic face leader taliban supported khan.

Abdul Rahim

Voter (50+ posts)

imran khan came in kamran shahid show last week infront of students..........soo kuch kehnai se pehlai tv b on karlia karo

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

I think you are uttering these words after feeling the heat of my slap. i am considering your ill behaviour and sickness situation and try to leave you alone now. Reply me whenever you get back in your normal situation. Other i do mind to answer the abnormal person like you and your pathetic face leader taliban supported khan.

HAHAHAH.............I was expecting this rogue and sick reply from the follower of a coward & ********* leader. Ask you coward ex-fake commando to come to Pakistan & face what wrong he did o make his & your master America happy. The follower of coward and ill-character man would have the same cowardliness & loose-character.

And Slap........HAHAHA, I think you are feeling the heat of my Kick in your As.s, that's why uttering non-sense. Go and put some hot stone on it to give you some warm massage.