Awaz with Kamran Shahid - 10th May 2011 - Pervaiz Musharaf - Live Questions & Answers Session With

fido82

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Awaz with Kamran Shahid - 10th May 2011 - Pervaiz Musharaf - Exclusive Programe - Live Questions by Students - Must Watch

This students deserve nawaz shareef and zardari. Mushraf era one of most great era of Pakistan history. Everybody was happy lots of development done.

Jodhra

Citizen
Re: Awaz with Kamran Shahid - 10th May 2011 - Pervaiz Musharaf - Exclusive Programe - Live Questions by Students - Must Watch

At the end of all above discussion I have read......I should say with respect to all political minded people, because I do not belong to any political party or have any sympathy, I should say including Musharaf who ever was in power did notthing for the poor people of pakistan only taking care of vaderas and maliks around him and using all power how to survive and how to prolong the power .....public kai Bard Main.unfortunately!

So maybe one has to counter the maliks and vaderas by bringing in land reforms....and redistrbuting the excess land to people who actually till it....... yes we do need a very strong willed cabinet to carry out these radically progresive reforms but don't expect these vaderas to pass any ordinance or law which will curtail their holdings ....tough job but then again nothing which is worth something comes easy.......

RAJKO

Councller (250+ posts)

Masharraf and all the others are same, when he was ruler who came in by gun breaking the law of the land and he was a one man show at last gave the Nation , NRO, American war, drone attacks, suicide bombing, and he sold the Pakistani National to US for dollars in cluding Afia Siddiqi.

I hate all of them but no doubt Imran is better among them and that is the only choice now we have. I have no business to any party but just my opinion.

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)

Mushi hardly answered any question.

Especially the guy in first clip......uss ne tu mushi ke sare pool hi khool diye...what did mushi said in response?

A Big Nothing!

hammad78

MPA (400+ posts)

Mushy There is no more place for you in Pakistan. Pakistan don't need you anymore. You didn't give anything to the nation in yours 10 years of tenure. We have found a great leader Imran Khan who is 1000 times better than you.

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)

no doubt he is cheetah to face media and public live or like in india he did...

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

Imran will never ever appear in front of a student crowd like this because he cannot answer many questions about his personal character. Imran needs to convince people of Pakistan to vote for him. You cannot get him elected by posting these messages.

I think Imran is the one who can face any kind of crowed and I can present here hundreds of his videos in which he answered questions from the audience....

And by the way he is not facing anybody. He is just facing a Camera and a TV not the public.........LOLzzzzzzzzzzzz. Use your brain (if u have) before open your mouth

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

The best things ever happened to Pakistan is Musharraf. Musharraf zindabad!!!!!!!!!

By the way what is the Best about this coward ex-commando........ u brainless

Last edited:

bulgars004

MPA (400+ posts)

I Become his sporter Only because of Our current Politicians...

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)

Lagta he condoms vala chars pee kr aya hoa tha ..................

musharraf did well.................

king1982

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

lets see if ik appears in front of students after he is in power. Sitting outside without having run a government gives you an opportunity to do popular politics but once you are in power you realize the intricacies and conflicts involved. Any way I don't agree musharraf didnt do anything for the masses his government was far better than the current one and i did see prosperity amongst the masses and a rise in middle class. Musharraf times were hard but not as hard as it is these days. I am sure if you ask a common man they will say musharraf was better and in any case the masses dont care about abbotabad, nro, judiciary or army they only care about their families welfare and i think musharraf did do that for the masses.

mush_pride

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

ofcourse. you know alqaeda does it funding by selling drugs. so we can see why this ugly alqaeda worker looked tun LOLLL
GA Musharraf
Lagta he condoms vala chars pee kr aya hoa tha ..................

musharraf did well.................

lovely_pk

Banned

By the what is the Best about this coward ex-commando........ u brainless

It seems like the imprint of my previous slap has probably vanished away from your face, which is why, you dare the same again. I am feeling pity on your pathetic brain right now and i am going to leave you alone for now.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

It seems like the imprint of my previous slap has probably vanished away from your face, which is why, you dare the same again. I am feeling pity on your pathetic brain right now and i am going to leave you alone for now.

HAHAHAH .............Slap............. U are the follower of a Coward Leader and why should I scare from a coward person like you,whose coward leader can't even come to his country....

I think you were away & enjoy with him in Dubai with your coward leader

lovely_pk

Banned

HAHAHAH .............Slap............. U are the follower of a Coward Leader and why should I scare from a coward person like you,whose coward leader can't even come to his country....

I think you were away & enjoy with him in Dubai with your coward leader

Actually i am neither in dubai or nor in pakistan.. Just feel me around as my next slap is coming to you soon. Cheers.

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)

Chaudhry sahab ... this is the most unfortunate thing about our nation and perhaps the reason why we are still living in stone age... maybe we deserve the leaders we have right now and before. Bhai jan ... either from moral perspective and also from Islamic perspective, why are you worried about someone's personal affairs.... Whatever Imran has done in the past has not affected this nation or its citizens but whatever the beghairat, corrupt and shameless leaders have done to this nation is unforgivable ... Their actions have destroyed this nation literally ... They have looted the wealth and resources of this country for their own good and has done nothing for the citizens of this country... Their actions have made us look like a joke to the rest of the world.... Remember the quote "Fool me once, shame on you ... Fool me twice, shame on me".... Unfortunately we are a nation who kept on getting fooled so many times by the same leaders and we continue to elect them to rule our us ... I am sure there must be some good still left in this dead nation, that's why at least we have an opportunity to make things right by electing an honest, brave and selfless leader whose words and actions are the same unlike the rest of the so-called politicians.... Time for a change is now. Pakistan needs a leader like Imran in these desperate times and Inshallah once the dust will settle, he will lead this nation back to its true glory and pride.

Sorry my friend, you gave a long lecture but no answer. Looks like you also like to talk BS just like your leader IK

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)

I think Imran is the one who can face any kind of crowed and I can present here hundreds of his videos in which he answered questions from the audience....

And by the way he is not facing anybody. He is just facing a Camera and a TV not the public.........LOLzzzzzzzzzzzz. Use your brain (if u have) before open your mouth

Sure, we would all like to see him facing the students of Punjab University, Karachi University, Sindh University. LUMS, IBA ASAP