Asma jahangir spreading hatred agianst our sher dil jawans and Pak Army

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
pak fouj eik aurat ki sachi bat bhee naheen sun sakti..... yeh fouji yaqini dafar hain...

mind ur language brother, pak fouj nhe, mai is jahil aurat ki bakwas baat bardasht nhe ker skta

aur Pak fouj ksi aadmi ka naam nhe hai, pak fouj in lakhon sher dil jawano ka naam hai jo hamaray wajood k muhafiz hain

u can blame some generals but never disgrace the armed forces of Pakistan

Star Gazer

pak fouj eik aurat ki sachi bat bhee naheen sun sakti..... yeh fouji yaqini dafar hain...

Pak Fouj has not even responded to these ridiculous remarks.
She is only a selfish ignorent little lady who has no purpose in life. Ignore her, she is finished morally,ethically and intelectually.
She is a pathological hater, her accomplishments are ???

dilawar

Voter (50+ posts)
Aik aurat jo islam aur pakistan dushmani ka koi mouqa janey nahin dayti
aik aurat jo islam aur pakistan dushmani main peesh peesh ho
aik aurat jis nain kabbi bi pakistan aur islam ky wakalat naan ky ho
aik aurat jo sirf qadianion yahood aur nasara ky waqalat karti ho
aik aurat jis ka imaan aur pakistaniat mashkook ho
aik aurat jo sirf pakistan dushmanoon ky waqeel ho
yeh aurat bataye ky iss ky ''qadianion'' say kiya rishta hy
yeh aurat bataye ky iss ka ''bal thakray'' say kiya rishta hy
pak fauj zindabad...........pak fauj ky dushman murdabad
pakistan zindabad.............pakistan ky dushman murdabad
islam zindabad ............islam ky dushman murdabad

janbazali

bhai sb asma bhe unn genrls ka kah rahi hy jo pakistan par bojh bany howay hy

her agenda is to defame and humiliate the Pak armed forces,

aur agar aap is aurat say aur is ki sachi baton say itna he impress ho tu aap bhi BAL THAKRAY ko join ker sktay ho, but pointing a finger on pak forces, u r not allowed to claim to be a Pakistani

whatever the case may be, Is she has the moral authority to use such language against our forces?

Skeptic

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Today everybody is thinking about these Jawans (WTF). Army has created such a huge social upheaval in the country by creating Cantonments.These cantonments are like Western or Developed world and rest of the country is like third world's slum.

And famous army quote

"Bloody Civilians "

Last edited:

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oh my lord. This guy took so much time to make a video out of nothing. Let us know what she said about the army is wrong? Let us talk about what she says rather then maligning her for one of her visits.
I completely agree with her. The issues of pakistan today are ALL created by the army. They have killed pakistanis. They have ate the whole budget for 60 years and they have never ever defended us. So stop the sick thoughts and open the eyes.
We dont have to get emotional , cause the army used our emotions for quite somme time and its enough now. Think of our fellow country men who have died cause of army. Thousands have been kidnapped in balochistan. Thousands killed in kpk. And all because of the sick army policies. First they dont let any one else govern pakistan and then they make sick policies which has threatened our existance.

anyie1

Today everybody is thinking about these Jawans (WTF). Army has created such a huge social upheaval in the country by creating Cantonments.These cantonments are like Western or Developed world and rest of the country is like third world's slum.

And famous army quote

"Bloody Civilians "
you are younger brother of asma jehangir,,, you should know what i said about her before,,,,,,,,,,,,

Skeptic

Siasat.pk - Blogger
So you think that only younger brother can have the same views as her in whole Pakistan......Everyone is happy in Pakistan with them.....I admire you dear for your deep assessment of Pakistani views about military.

Because this is Pakistani Army and made up of Pakistanis or us......If we are so corrupt as a nation same as all other national institutions then how come you can expect that this institution is not......

I think you are wearing a military badge that's why u can't see anything what other people can see.......Just like Zardari

Last edited:

Star Gazer

And famous army quote

"Bloody Civilians "

I will use normal font size, for I do not want a shouting match.
The famous quote as per your information is a hand down from the British army and so the civilians must be bloody in England also.

As for your hilarious confusion of cantonments! O akal kay andhay Cantonment is the area where the Army lives and all over the world armies of each and every country have their cantonments. Kuch parh likh bhi leyaa karo!
So you want to hate Bahria town, Model town Lahore, Garden town Lahore, and the posh areas of Karachi or other cities?

Muhammad Ikhlaq Siddiqui

Minister (2k+ posts)
mind ur language brother, pak fouj nhe, mai is jahil aurat ki bakwas baat bardasht nhe ker skta

aur Pak fouj ksi aadmi ka naam nhe hai, pak fouj in lakhon sher dil jawano ka naam hai jo hamaray wajood k muhafiz hain

u can blame some generals but never disgrace the armed forces of Pakistan

Not SOME generals dear.... Almost Every Second General....!!! and secondly... hamaray wajood ka muhafiz sirf khuda hai... koi kabza group nhi!!! aur Asma jahangir ny sirf Army Generals k baray main kaha hai.. jawano ko nhi kaha if u watch the whole video.. she says .. jawans are our assets!!!!

Skeptic

Siasat.pk - Blogger
You didn't include Defence but you did Bahria ...and I am sure you know where these come from ....

If you are talking about Britain so dear there are no Askri bank of britian and above like posh areas associated with military.They ruled the whole world and if this military wants to copy good things from them then there is lot to learn.

If you don't want to understand what I am mean then I'll leave you with your starry-eyed idealism.

drshahabj

Councller (250+ posts)
why pak army is unable to win a war against taliban terrorists?
why they have always governed us through martial laws
why they have been killing innocents instead of terrorists
why obl was recovered less than a mile from military academy?
why they use it as a mercenary killing their own people for money?
why they made money in war against soviets , opened borders with drugs n ammunition, sold immunition to local people destroying pakistan?
why they always promoted ethnic and sectarian partiers and hated national parties?

the answer is they are not duffers . they are our smartest enemies pretending to be duffers