Asif Ghafoor trolling India from his personal account in style ;)

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

لگتا ہے جنرل صاحب نے پاکستانی کِسانوں سے اظہارِ یکجہتی اور جذبہِ

خیر سگالی کے تحت اُنکو ریلیف دینے کی خاطر آلو کی ساری فصل ہی

خرید لی ہے . ہر روز دو چار کِلّو اپنی پٹاری سے نکال کر اچھی طرح

گرم کر کے بڑے اہتمام اور معصومانہ طریقے سے بھارتیوں پر رکھ

دیتے ہیں

Kudos General... ??

UKPakistani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Just asking

You started a thread and spread so much negativity on the first match of PSL in National stadium, why didn't you appreciate and make threads for full house crowd in following matches of PSL.

Sorry if you felt that was what I was doing. That was NOT the intention. At the time, you were arguing the stadium was full. I just said what I saw. NO intention of spreading negativity. Just shared a little disappointment

As for subsequent matches, well the Lahore game, the meaningless one was the same Not much of a crowd.

However since then, I have been pleased and overjoyed at what is happening Full stadiums and an electric atmosphere.

I hope we get many more games next year spread out over more than one City. I will return to watch. I had tickets for the Lahore Games, which were moved to KHI. Kind of had to change all my plans.

In the meantime I return to the UK tomorrow. When you are watching the World Cup in a couple of months or so. Remember I will be at some of the Pakistan Games, and the odd England one too.

Caio

PS My gut feeling. Islamabad going to win the whole thing............. Again

I have NO negativity regarding Pakistan. I LOVE the Country of my birth, and want to see only good or better coming out of Pakistan.

pkpatriot

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sorry if you felt that was what I was doing. That was NOT the intention. At the time, you were arguing the stadium was full. I just said what I saw. NO intention of spreading negativity. Just shared a little disappointment

As for subsequent matches, well the Lahore game, the meaningless one was the same Not much of a crowd.

However since then, I have been pleased and overjoyed at what is happening Full stadiums and an electric atmosphere.

I hope we get many more games next year spread out over more than one City. I will return to watch. I had tickets for the Lahore Games, which were moved to KHI. Kind of had to change all my plans.

In the meantime I return to the UK tomorrow. When you are watching the World Cup in a couple of months or so. Remember I will be at some of the Pakistan Games, and the odd England one too.

Caio

PS My gut feeling. Islamabad going to win the whole thing............. Again

I have NO negativity regarding Pakistan. I LOVE the Country of my birth, and want to see only good or better coming out of Pakistan.

If it happens like
One Home game and one away game for each team, PSL will become a top brand. All depends on situation of our country.
I m Islamabad fan but Gladiators deserve to win.
Best of luck for the worldcup game.
God bless you.