Asif Ghafoor trolling India from his personal account in style ;)

4PeaceAndJustice

MPA (400+ posts)
Initially I thought it was a fake twitter account but then I saw that this is the only account that the Official DG ISPR account is following, so I believe it is a genuine personal account for Gen Asif Ghafoor.

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistani Team koo tu kisii nay Army kiii Hats nahii pehanii political motives kai liyaa. Agar haar gai tu koi baat nahii its part of the game. India mai sab sai ziyadha saata hoota hai I think its foolish to label whole group or team to judge based on some few people. May Allah cure us of the sickness we develop called RACISM and enter into Islamism (Peaceism)
How many Indians were disqualified compared to Pakistani Punjabi cricketers who betray their country and dishonour it in front of the whole world?

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Lk0LJYq.jpg

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Initially I thought it was a fake twitter account but then I saw that this is the only account that the Official DG ISPR account is following, so I believe it is a genuine personal account for Gen Asif Ghafoor.
Well, Asif Ghafoor must not disrespect himself with this childish attitude. The nation doesn't expect such unprofessional and layman like behaviour from a military general. Army should have a code of conduct. Its representing Pakistan on twitter..

Educationist

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Indian Army Cap ke Manhusiyat
Kashmir me Zaleel hua
Airstrike me Zaleel hua
Pilot ke mamly me Zaleel hua
or aj to Australia se series haar kr Zaleel hua
Thank you #MajorKhuwaja ?? You made us proud

Nebula

Minister (2k+ posts)
How many Indians were disqualified compared to Pakistani Punjabi cricketers who betray their country and dishonour it in front of the whole world?
Pak cricket mai 3 cricketers nay ghaltii kii phir poori qoum sai Maafi Mangi Uun koo sazaa millii aab iis kaa blame poori pak qoum per maat do. Aur Endia mai bhii kuch loogoo koo punish kiaa gaaya aur kuch koo bachaa liyaa gaya again cheating/dishonest is part of game. Think positive why are you so upset. Is someone did wrong with you or your family or anything happens in your childhood. Or you are a paid content writer working on your job to spread hatred for Pakistanis. Becuase topic of this thread is nothing to do with Pak cricket team dishonest or anything to do with Pak Cultures.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
As if it matters or I care what you call me! I don't lower my standards to give concern to those who call DG ISPR a DG ISI! And instead of thanking me for correcting them, retorts to excuses! Such a shameless bastard!! ???

I call you delusional. Thats appropriate.

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pak cricket mai 3 cricketers nay ghaltii kii phir poori qoum sai Maafi Mangi Uun koo sazaa millii aab iis kaa blame poori pak qoum per maat do. Aur Endia mai bhii kuch loogoo koo punish kiaa gaaya aur kuch koo bachaa liyaa gaya again cheating/dishonest is part of game. Think positive why are you so upset. Is someone did wrong with you or your family or anything happens in your childhood. Or you are a paid content writer working on your job to spread hatred for Pakistanis. Becuase topic of this thread is nothing to do with Pak cricket team dishonest or anything to do with Pak Cultures.
What I'm trying to say is you can't trust Pakistani cricketers, they are corrupt and may dishonour the country anytime in the worldcup. Therefore its stupid celebrating India's defeat as they can do the same when Pakistani team loses with Australia very soon..

ejunooni

MPA (400+ posts)
As if it matters or I care what you call me! I don't lower my standards to give concern to those who call DG ISPR a DG ISI! And instead of thanking me for correcting them, retorts to excuses! Such a shameless bastard!! ???

Its clear it doesnt bother you. ?

Usk

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Please apna ye randi ka rona kisi apne forum pe le jao.

Nebula

Minister (2k+ posts)
What I'm trying to say is you can't trust Pakistani cricketers, they are corrupt and may dishonour the country anytime in the worldcup. Therefore its stupid celebrating India's defeat as they can do the same when Pakistani team loses with Australia very soon..
ooh Okay. prediction kar rahaa hoo lets see.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Love the trolling of DG, Asad Umar and Pakistanis in general.... The fact that we can find humour in such dire situation speaks volumes.... Our humour in contrast to collective hysteria/depression of Indians has been one of the highlight of this skirmish.......

OSP

MPA (400+ posts)
What will your comments be if Pakistani cricketers as per their nature and upbringing get involved in match fixing and lose a world cup match against India? Will you still boast like a typical Punjabi?
Pakistani cricketers like Cronje, Shane Warne, Raina, Sreesanth, Azaharuddin, Ajay Jadeja, Gibbs,Marlon Samuels?

pkpatriot

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Well Done Usman K BUT BUT

Pakistanis Be careful what you wish for...

Next series is Pakistan V Australia

He might just carry on where he left off against the Indians

Just asking

You started a thread and spread so much negativity on the first match of PSL in National stadium, why didn't you appreciate and make threads for full house crowd in following matches of PSL.