Asghar Khan about India: India is An Imagined Pak Enemy

Narcissist

Banned

As the Pakistan's war has already shifted from eastern border to western borders. Retired air marshal Asghar Khan is unleashing the idea of imagined enemy - India. Now concerned question is, who really is Pakistan's enemy? Where are they sitting? On eastern border or on western border?

Unicorn

Banned
Mr. Asghar Khan a dedicated pilot and an honorable man in the British and than in Pakistani air force.

Zionist Hindu

Senator (1k+ posts)
Good post, but many people in this forum do not like to hear the truth. They like the usual false stories because they are used to them. Thats the rason cospiracy theory is so popular.

Narcissist

Banned
Good post, but many people in this forum do not like to hear the truth. They like the usual false stories because they are used to them. Thats the rason cospiracy theory is so popular.

I partially agree with you that conspiracy theorist, especially right winger are rocking at the moment. But I don't agree that people don't want to hear the truth; amidst of identity crisis and confusion and state's attempt to teach twisted history, it is hard to focus and learn the real thing. Slowly people started to listen to the voices from other corners too. Recently if lot of people has access to Zaid Hamid's false propaganda and they appreciated it; on the same footing, a small group of folk is garlanding Najam Sethi for his liberal approach. Pakistani Nation is passing through first phase of acknowledging wrong decisions of past. If India helps Pakistan in this phase, as I think India should help Pakistan, Pakistan can come out its superficiality very swiftly. But unfortunately I see that India did not loose any single chance to corner Pakistan in Int'l community. Even Gen. Musharaf had the same complaint after 2005. But until now, one thing is learnt by folk and that is that, enemy is not somewhere else, but within.

Non State Actors(ika Jihadis): These Jihadis were very precious to Pakistan as they helped Pakistan to occupy Kashmir in 1947, and in so-called Jihad of Afghanistan 1979-88, Pakistan used them to gain strategic depth(e.g. what Hamid Gull always proudly puts) and then last but not the least - their use in the infiltration of Kashmir during 1992-99. Today situation is this :- they are suiciding in ever corner of Pakistan, no Bazar, no street, no religious place and ceremony, no mosque, no church, no Imam Bargha, no Sufi Shrine,GHQ and Naval and Intelligence agency offices, and God knows what else- in nutshell Pakistan is not safe place anymore. 35000 civilian including 4000 army Jawans are fueled in this damned war. So today if officially Pakistan has not waged a war against them, at least unofficially Pakistan army considers them enemy and killing them. And at the end Kashmir Cause remained and gone limited to occasional political statements and Balochistan is becoming..... A BIG QUESTION MARK.

Zionist Hindu

Senator (1k+ posts)
I partially agree with you that conspiracy theorist, especially right winger are rocking at the moment. But I don't agree that people don't want to hear the truth; amidst of identity crisis and confusion and state's attempt to teach twisted history, it is hard to focus and learn the real thing. Slowly people started to listen to the voices from other corners too. Recently if lot of people has access to Zaid Hamid's false propaganda and they appreciated it; on the same footing, a small group of folk is garlanding Najam Sethi for his liberal approach. Pakistani Nation is passing through first phase of acknowledging wrong decisions of past. If India helps Pakistan in this phase, as I think India should help Pakistan, Pakistan can come out its superficiality very swiftly. But unfortunately I see that India did not loose any single chance to corner Pakistan in Int'l community. Even Gen. Musharaf had the same complaint after 2005. But until now, one thing is learnt by folk and that is that, enemy is not somewhere else, but within.

Non State Actors(ika Jihadis): These Jihadis were very precious to Pakistan as they helped Pakistan to occupy Kashmir in 1947, and in so-called Jihad of Afghanistan 1979-88, Pakistan used them to gain strategic depth(e.g. what Hamid Gull always proudly puts) and then last but not the least - their use in the infiltration of Kashmir during 1992-99. Today situation is this :- they are suiciding in ever corner of Pakistan, no Bazar, no street, no religious place and ceremony, no mosque, no church, no Imam Bargha, no Sufi Shrine,GHQ and Naval and Intelligence agency offices, and God knows what else- in nutshell Pakistan is not safe place anymore. 35000 civilian including 4000 army Jawans are fueled in this damned war. So today if officially Pakistan has not waged a war against them, at least unofficially Pakistan army considers them enemy and killing them. And at the end Kashmir Cause remained and gone limited to occasional political statements and Balochistan is becoming..... A BIG QUESTION MARK.
I Agree with every single word.