Angry Imran: "I won't reply to Khawaja Asif, bring Nawaz Sharif in front of me"

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Number one reason of not voting for Imran

2e3anig.jpg

And he was saying he will create Shia-Sunni unity in Pakistan... Such hypocrisy!

As long as he has terrorists like these with him how can any sane person support him???

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Jaga Badmash Khawaja Asif VS Imran Khan

No wonder you live in Gujranawala,,, and you will all your life live in Gujranawala...Tumhara Nawaz sharif...apnay baap ka nahen to tumhara kahan say ho ga...lol mugur tumharay sath baat kurna bay fazol hai...chulo shabash... Nawaz sharif kay naray ja kay dewaron pay likho aur apni sari zindagi us ki ghulami mein guzar do..Jahil loog....lol

Galyan denay se pehlay post achi tarha parh to lo. Janab ye tanzya post ha. Aur aap ka to pata nhi main PTI ka registered 2009 se member hoon. Kya ap peshawar main shareek thay? kya ap karachi jayein gay? Ap ka ye bhai jaye gaa. Now you have to apologize.

ShakeelAhmed

Councller (250+ posts)
khuwaja asif ki creditability zero hai aur han is ko chaiye k ya apne baal apne leader ko day day wo baar baar lagwa raha hai par wo bhi otar jatay hen ammmaloo ki waja se

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Re: Angry Imran: "I won't reply to Khawaja Asif, bring Nawaz Sharif in front of me

reason of no corruption is very clear and that is , he never came in power in this dirty politics. if luckly he come in power in nearby future , this corrupt system will make him also corrupt because after all he is human. not a angle, which can't corrupted. my duaa for him is Allah SWT save him all bad things, bad people. Ameen .

I think this is very wrong argument that as "Imran has never been in Govt./ Power so is not corrupt"............

I think he was in power in more than anybody else. i.e. 20 years of Cricket

Bro! Do you know the "Spot Fixing" case against our three idiots...? If a young cricketer like Aamir can earn a lot of money with only Two No-Balls, then imagine Imran was in cricket for 20 years (10 years of captaincy) , did he do any corruption in 20 years? Don't tell me that there was no match fixing because all those Sharjah Cup used to be for match fixing and gambling.

Further:

Did you hear any of his corruption in Shakat Khanum...........?

Did you hear any of his corruption in Namal University.........?

Did you hear any of his corruption in recent Flood donations (which was more than 2 Bn Rs. )...?

There is no difference between a Charity/ Donation and Tax money because both are given by public. If he want he could do it.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

Galyan denay se pehlay post achi tarha parh to lo. Janab ye tanzya post ha. Aur aap ka to pata nhi main PTI ka registered 2009 se member hoon. Kya ap peshawar main shareek thay? kya ap karachi jayein gay? Ap ka ye bhai jaye gaa. Now you have to apologize.

That's why I didn't comment on your previous post though it was bit vague........ So please make clear statement in future to avoid any misunderstanding. ;)

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Imran Khan k liay aik hi masaal hay,zaat di kor kirli,te shateer noo japhay,,kahan nawaz sharif,aik bara leader aur kahan imran khan,aik test tube leader hahahhaha

I think you didn't watch that press conference in which Nawaz Shareef was comparing himself with Dr Qadir Mugsi (a Local Nationalist leader), e.g. by mentioning "My thinking is like him". He did many such comparisons with Dr Mugsi. So now imagine on which level he consider himself. But people like you consider him "Bara Leader"

itguru786

Citizen

Palmentarian from Sialkot............. what has happened with the case of two innocent boys killed by dozens of people? and what was the role of these politicians. Khuda ghurq karay en sub ko......... (Ameen)

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)

2e3anig.jpg

And he was saying he will create Shia-Sunni unity in Pakistan... Such hypocrisy!

As long as he has terrorists like these with him how can any sane person support him???

You idiot, hows it his fault if out of thousands one idiot is holding a flag? Could just be you!

frenes

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yar kiya Khawaja Asif ki lraee MqM k kise bandy sey nhi ho skti, ho jay tu phir kam hi kht,,,,,,,,,,. is trha Kh Asif k kam b lag jay ga ar MqM b apna kaam jari rkhy gi, Kalu choran waly k ley,,,

wak125

Councller (250+ posts)
IMRAN KHAN!
You are great, you did right thing to give a shut up call to rented "loud speakers" like Khawja Asif

MEDIA / NDEEM MALIK!
Please do not play games with this poor nation any more, please come out of the breaking news campaign/habit
Please show your decency and put your weight for truth and survival/progress of this country

Khawja Asif !
Please come out of dirty politics, the true politician like Javeed Hashmi from your party has already shown their support to IMRAN KHAN, who is the real voice of the poor Pakistanis.
We do not want listen any more the rented "loud speakers"

Zameer Uddin

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Well there is no doubt that Imran Khan and Nawaz Sharif share the same level

Following is the level of Nawaz Sharif

He left. Sharif then looked at my tape recorder.
“Can you turn that off?”
I obliged.
“I have to go,” I said. “I have to write a story.”
He ignored me. “I have bought you an iPhone,” he said.
He ignored me. “I have bought you an iPhone,” he said.
“I can’t take it.”
“Why not? It is a gift.”
“No. It’s completely unethical, you’re a source.”
“But we are friends, right?”
I had forgotten how Sharif twisted the word “friend.”

wajidrasul

Citizen
Imran Khan is frustrated and remains frustrated always :)

Imran Khan should give importance to his other PTI leaders and should send them to talk shows instead of himself sitting in every program and then demanding Nawaz Sharif should come :P

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

2e3anig.jpg

How can you have unity with excluding any group?
You are throwing hypocracy label on Imran so quick, when did Imran invite such group to join dharna?

sanni

Voter (50+ posts)
imran ke kis batt ka jawab de jhoot bolta ha imran asif ke sawalon ka jawab he nahi dia aur badmashe pehle mushurraf ko support kia us waqt kahan the dharne phe mqm ke bare mein kia kaha ayr mqm se rabta kar lia gin ko terrorists kehta tha q league ko kehta ke ye asal opposition ha wo govt mein hain abb
pehle iomran apna level dekhe aur pher batt kare
iss ke apne character pe bhoot sawalat hain pehle in ka jawab de
backstep party head if i am saying backstep he prooves with his statements like what he says about musharraf mqm q league

Last edited:

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
You idiot, hows it his fault if out of thousands one idiot is holding a flag? Could just be you!

No need to get personal. I could too then.

Fact of the matter there is a SSP flag in there and when there is a flag there are undoubtedly supporters and members of this terrorist organisation. And it is not even a small flag, it is huge and right in front of Imrans face. It was not removed and this is not the first time this has happened, there were SSP flags in a PTI protest in Lahore.

This is not the first time nor I believe the last time we will see sectarian terrorist organisations in protests organised by PTI. If you want to defend your party's support of terrorists, go right ahead. Maybe antics such as this will get your party a seat or two but no one I know knowing what SSP has done in Karachi can support PTI

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
How can you have unity with excluding any group?
You are throwing hypocracy label on Imran so quick, when did Imran invite such group to join dharna?

The why are they there?? They are a terrorist organisation!! Why werent they stopped from participating?? And this is not the first time I have seen SSP flags at a PTI rally

sanni

Voter (50+ posts)
javeed hashme not support imran khan he support imrans dharna hashme says that pmln policy against drone attacks is same hasme totally supports pmln and he is hero of pmln
a person who have lot of questions about his life like imran cannot be leader
how u peoples says all youth is with imran this is not truth if u live in lahore see the youth of lahore see the youth of karachi see the youth of peshawar see the youth of quetta where all youth is with him if imran blaims then proove what he says he says nawaz pays 5000 tax pmln challange him and he reffues
backword party head