Angry Imran: "I won't reply to Khawaja Asif, bring Nawaz Sharif in front of me"

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Jaga Badmash Khawaja Asif VS Imran Khan

abe bewaquuf, najaiz auladen hen ya nahi, is se tere ko kia lena dena teri nasal se to nahi hen us ki najaiz aulaaden ? Nawaz is looter of our national wealth, abe aankhe khol warna ye Nawaz teri chaddi utaar ke nanga kardega oor tu phir mun dekhaane ke qabil nahi rahe ga
mind your language, Imran Khan ki najaiz alludin tu rul rahin hain

Adeel

Founder
Re: Harsh words exchanged between Khawaja Asif and Imran Khan.

Nawaz does have guts but that is not his level, for him he has kept people like KH Asif MNA not Tom Dick and Harry Imran Khan

Seriously? Imran is a party leader, that is a good enough reason for nawaz shareef to debate with him. The reason you have given is ridiculous dude.

Urooj_lbw

Re: Harsh words exchanged between Khawaja Asif and Imran Khan.

Nawaz namard he, Nawaz should sit with Imran , Musharraf infront of Wolf Blitzer (live on CNN) and takes questions of Standford students , pata lag jai ga kitna wadda leader he
Seriously? Imran is a party leader, that is a good enough reason for nawaz shareef to debate with him. The reason you have given is ridiculous dude.

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)
Please post your proof

Assalam-o-alaikum wr wb

nawazish bhai show apka hai tu flag bhi app he k ziyada hongay

magar humari mojodhgi ko nazar andaz nahi karayin yeh unity ka waqt hai

vq2sg5.jpg

jaapv6.jpg

Humaray Ulema-e-Kiram or Rehnumaoo Nay Imran Khan Ki Bharpoor Ikhlaqi Himayat Ki Hai Or Karkuno Nay juzwi shirkat bhi hai
es dharny main bhi...Rehnumao nay shirkat abb tak es leyh nahi ki kiuon k yahan mard aurat ka ikhtilaat hai music non stop chal rahay
hain or yahaan Dushmanan-e-Sahaba rz bhi Mojoodh hain...

55mlph.jpg

yeh chand wajohaat na hoti tu humari shirkaat bharpoor hoti...

Imran khan sahab ko SSP k sarparast-e-Ala Jamia Benoria Almia K Muhtimim Mufti Naeem Sahab Nay Kafi Apriciat Kia Hai
Or Her Mumkin Tawun Ka Yaqeen Bhi Dilaya Hai Magar Shirkat es leyh nahi ki wo wajohaat mainy apko beyaan kardi hain....

Abb naraz nahi hoeyhga JazakAllah khair

Politician

MPA (400+ posts)
Imran Khan aik frustrated insan hyn, Imran Khan apne upar hone wali tanqeed ka jawab nahi dete hamesha bahane banate rehte hyn. Imran Khan sahib ko chahiay k woh bahane banane k bajae apne upar hone wali tanqeed ka khule dil se jawab dia karain.

anjumkamali

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
This is real worth of Nawaz Sharif, He is coward, Blame army for Kargal but the agreement he signed with USA is shameful. We didn't vote for this cowardliness. Attack of Supreme court and hundred of SROs to benefit himself and party. Also, see below to family politics proof. He is not a leader, if he was than martial law would not be there after winning with 2/3rd majority.

PML-N Mansehra local leadership presents resignations to Nawaz Sharif

MANSEHRA: Senior local leaders of PML-N have presented their resignation to Mian Nawaz Sharif during his visit here against the policies adopted by Capt (Retd) Safdar.
Talking to media men here Tuesday, PML-N Mansehra president Babar Salim Swati and others said Nawaz Sharif had been hijacked at the hands of his son in law Capt (Retd) Safdar and the latter is playing politics for some other motives.
Nawaz Sharif visit was a private visit but Capt (Retd) Safdar hijacked it and used it against party, they regretted. The ideological workers of the party were being exploited, they deplored.
One Babar Salim said I did not quit the party when cases of high treason were registered against party workers and did not change my loyalties. But Capt Safdar who had no knowledge about politics had started affecting party prestige adversely at the behest of certain elements. Therefore, all the senior leadership of Mansehra chapter of party announces to boycott Nawaz Sharif visit. We will soon join some other party after consultation with party workers.

mush_pride

Imran Khan avoiding debate with Khwaja Asif - MUST WATCH

Imran Khan badly exposed by Khwaja Asif. tries to RUN away from discussion.
job well done Khwaja Asif (clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)

victim

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Imran Khan avoiding debate with Khwaja Asif - MUST WATCH

Khwaja Asif is Nawaz Sharif's dog unleashed for drama bazian. He is no match to Imran. Why should Imran have discussion with him. If Nawaz Sharif has guts he should come out and have debate with Imran. this is what Imran is asking for

mush_pride

then why did imran khan run away for a debate????????????????????????? he was clearly scared
Khwaja Asif is Nawaz Sharif's dog unleashed for drama bazian. He is no match to Imran. Why should Imran have discussion with him. If Nawaz Sharif has guts he should come out and have debate with Imran. this is what Imran is asking for

swisslaw

Voter (50+ posts)

job well done Khwaja Asif (clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)

YOU HAVE REALLY NO INTELLECT, A PROFESSIONAL DEFORMATION AND MORRON!

TUMHARI AKAL PE MATAM KARNE KO DIL KARA HAI!

I AM NOT IMRAN KHAN FAN BUT

I HAVE TO TELL IGNORANT IDIOTS LIKE YOU
THAT IMRAN KHAN AVOIDED "GALI GALUCH" and showed his level and not a low decent like khwaja asif
KHWAJA ASIF IS SUCH low level A DIRTY SHOE LICKER OF NAWAZ SHARIF

IF YOU WANT TO MEET KHWAJA ASIF IN real life
VISIT IN WINTER DUBAI'S NIGHTCLUBS AND STRIP CLUBS

if you dont want to believe, i give you an exact tipp

HE IS A REGULAR VISITOR OF CYCOLNE CLUB IN DUBAI AND HUNTS DIRTY (IRANI) PROSTITUTES!

GeoG

Look who posted this video
Mush Pride taking credit on Behalf of Khawaja Asif

Khawaja Asif only desires to talk to Imran Khan but he also wish to Hang Musharraf in front of Presidency,
I am sure you have no problem with this attitude of Khawaja Asif as you deemed him worth posting..

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Ishtehari......Pride...

mush_pride

atleast he does not have 'najaiz oladain' like your imran khan
shame on you for supporting such a morally corrupt person.
YOU HAVE REALLY NO INTELLECT, A PROFESSIONAL DEFORMATION AND MORRON!

TUMHARI AKAL PE MATAM KARNE KO DIL KARA HAI!

I AM NOT IMRAN KHAN FAN BUT

I HAVE TO TELL IGNORANT IDIOTS LIKE YOU
THAT IMRAN KHAN AVOIDED "GALI GALUCH" and showed his level and not a low decent like khwaja asif
KHWAJA ASIF IS SUCH low level A DIRTY SHOE LICKER OF NAWAZ SHARIF

IF YOU WANT TO MEET KHWAJA ASIF IN real life
VISIT IN WINTER DUBAI'S NIGHTCLUBS AND STRIP CLUBS

if you dont want to believe, i give you an exact tipp

HE IS A REGULAR VISITOR OF CYCOLNE CLUB IN DUBAI AND HUNTS DIRTY (IRANI) PROSTITUTES!

hroonj2k3

Total Bullshit, Imran has Good speaking attitude and high level of respect which they cannot even approach, he is the living example for the youth.

mush_pride

oh bhai i am not a fan of khawaja asif. but here he is absolutely right. he showed the true face of taliban khan so i support him here.
tu ne to dil pe lay li baat yaar

GeoG

oh bhai i am not a fan of khawaja asif. but here he is absolutely right. he showed the true face of taliban khan so i support him here.
tu ne to dil pe lay li baat yaar

I know you are supporter of Bhagora General
but have a listen to what Kh Asif said about Bhagora General
I am sure you will endorse him whatever he said about Fitay Munhsharraf