Angry Imran: "I won't reply to Khawaja Asif, bring Nawaz Sharif in front of me"

barkat

Councller (250+ posts)
Khwaja Asif ko Khwaja Sera bhi apnay sath na bethain ,,,, ye hai Khwaja Asif ka Level ..... :angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile:
G A IMRAN KHAN.(clap)

swisslaw

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: Imran Khan avoiding debate with Khwaja Asif - MUST WATCH

you are truly a brainless person, metric failed! pakistan is in a mess becos of the 160 million ppl like you with only 5 IQ's

i never supported imran khan and even didint mentioned anything like this in the last post.
i only constated that he never talk the low level like your mum's bf khawaja asif does.

critisising a show licker like khawaja asif does not mean supporting imran khan.
is this so difficult to unterstand this or are you deaf and dumb with little brain like an insect??

when will your mum marry khwaja asif ? at least you will have a legal dad, and will not remain like imran khan's illegal kids
you are truly lucky!

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: خواجا آصف کی عمران خان سے بدتمیزی۔۔پاکست&a

bahi ye video boht dafa post ke ja choki he

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)

IK should avoid responding this level of people.
noon league is now mad on IK as he has already given him a irreparable huge damage by exposing their corruptions and bad governance and we need to keep working on this noon league Hippocrates and to expose them to protect nation from these culprits.
That's good IK refuse to talk to this cheap person. noon league will keep using such low substandard people to attack IK and IK has to prepare some people from PTI to response such dirty guys.

mqm kay balongray baar baar ye video post ker rahay hain. ta keh tehreek e insaaf aur noon league walay aapis mein larain aur ye is terha apni jaan bacha sakkain. laikin is kay bawajood tera kia ho ga kaaliyeee.

HHH...

Senator (1k+ posts)
ArpRpvtCIAE3r-s.jpg

Tahirbashir

MPA (400+ posts)
aap jo bhi hain or jitni gandi say gandi gaali aap ko aati hai isi waqat dil may wo khawaja asif ko dain.
allah khawaja sara ki familay ko gharak karay.
allah yeh tabah ho
mere leader ko gaali day is ki botian kar doo
zaleel