An advice to Gen. Musharaf by Indian Muslim

Pakzinda

Citizen
Re: An advice to Gen. Musharaf by Indian Muslim *** MUST WATCH ***

Well i think he did a amazing job countering those questions. I mean come on lets be real here.. there has been no Pakistani politicians who had the guts to go to India and take on those questions. I think he did good. As far as the Mullah is concerned i think he was sitting there because he was told too. YOU the originator of this thread should no better then that! Come on buddy! India has a lot of internal problems and Muslims are treated like third class! and thats a fact believe or not ..am talking muslim middle class in india!.. Look i see that you do not like Musharraf that is why your putting these pathetic video's but try to know both sides of the story.

M javed

Banned

Is not it too late that Musharraf is resorting towards peaceful co-existance.

He is now understanding the philasphy of negotiations on table when it happens to be between two nuclear nations.

what the nuclear deterrance for if you have to go for a war (like Kargal) to resolve your disputes with your neighbour.

History tells - there were battles between UK and France. As soon as they became nuclear every neotiation came to the tables.

Perhaps it was his one of tactics which he played at the behest of his foreign lords - America and UK to bring down the then political government in Pakistan.

Now he is after becoming a messinger of peace. What a contradiction it is.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
I never thought, I would have to jump in Musharraf's defense. But things happen. This molvi Madni is a liar and ass kisser of hindus. Musharraf should have slapped him.

saudiking

Voter (50+ posts)
I never thought, I would have to jump in Musharraf's defense. But things happen. This molvi Madni is a liar and ass kisser of hindus. Musharraf should have slapped him.
Feeling of Indian muslims are no different than Indian hindus or Sikhs or Christians. This Moulana represents the feeling of 90 % of Indian muslims. To call him a lier and Hindus ass kisser is unfortunate.

P

pakstar

You are right brother... but the thing is that who gave opportunity to this molana to humiliate Musharaf???????

Musharaf gave this opportunity to be humiliated by indians.. her jagah per Champion bananay ka shoak ha.. Mujay be acha nahi laga jsay us nay musharaf ko jawab diay.. lakin Musharaf nay Pakistan k sath jou keeya ..wo kia kam tha???

anyway.. Musharaf ko chahiyey k Apni aoukaaat may rahay.. pehlay Molana say bayizat hoa .. aur aub Indians nay visa nahi dia.. her terf say bayizaati.. yehi Anjaam hota ha Ghadar-e-watan ka..

baki I agree with you and DO NOT admire MOLANA at alll...

P

pakstar

pakstar, You are gone mad since long and havnt recovered yet.

lol @ gone mad... what you think about Musharaf?? jou kehta ha k

• PTI is T*anga Party
  • Nawaz Sharif baal k sath dimag be lagwa laita...
  • Akbar Bughti india ka agent tha....
  • AQ khan k dimag khali ha...etc etc
Jab musaharf nay sab pakistaniyoo ko ZaLEEEEEEEL kia us wakt ap loag so rahay thay....? Us wakt ap sab ki Giarat kahan thi?
Aub bari Gairat jagi ha jab musharaf ki bisti ka time ayaaa...

ager is Shaoooour ko ap madness kehtay ho tu .. tu aisay hi sahi..

Musharaf is a traitor us nay 8 saal hum per Jabri Hakoomat ki.. aur is koam per zulm aur hamaray komi heros k sath ziyadatiyaan kee.. Aub ap ko us per ters araha ha..

• un say poochoo jin k piaray abi tak missing hein,
  • Baloochoon say poocho jou aj be us k zakmoon ko jheeel rahay hein..
  • un maan baap say poochoo jou k baitay aur baitiyian lal masjid may bhoon di gaiyeen...
  • un Paksitanis say pocho jin k piaray khud-kash damhako may maray gey , jou musharaf ka tohfa tha paksitan ko.
  • drone hamloo k affecties say pocho ja ke..

yahan baith ker ap ko un Pakistani ka dukh nazar nahi ata aur na ap un ko dukhoo ko samaj saktay ho..

Musharaf is koam ka mujram hay.. Lanat aur bayizati us ka mukadar

choro tumaray aagay aisay hi jsay behanss k agay been bajana..

lagay raho ap Imran khan k peechay ..

Last edited by a moderator:

PTI_Lover

MPA (400+ posts)

lol @ gone mad... what you think about Musharaf?? jou kehta ha k

• PTI is T*anga Party
  • Nawaz Sharif baal k sath dimag be lagwa laita...
  • Akbar Bughti india ka agent tha....
  • AQ khan k dimag khali ha...etc etc
Jab musaharf nay sab pakistaniyoo ko ZaLEEEEEEEL kia us wakt ap loag so rahay thay....? Us wakt ap sab ki Giarat kahan thi?
Aub bari Gairat jagi ha jab musharaf ki bisti ka time ayaaa...

ager is Shaoooour ko ap madness kehtay ho tu .. tu aisay hi sahi..

Musharaf is a traitor us nay 8 saal hum per Jabri Hakoomat ki.. aur is koam per zulm aur hamaray komi heros k sath ziyadatiyaan kee.. Aub ap ko us per ters araha ha..

• un say poochoo jin k piaray abi tak missing hein,
  • Baloochoon say poocho jou aj be us k zakmoon ko jheeel rahay hein..
  • un maan baap say poochoo jou k baitay aur baitiyian lal masjid may bhoon di gaiyeen...
  • un Paksitanis say pocho jin k piaray khud-kash damhako may maray gey , jou musharaf ka tohfa tha paksitan ko.
  • drone hamloo k affecties say pocho ja ke..

yahan baith ker ap ko un Pakistani ka dukh nazar nahi ata aur na ap un ko dukhoo ko samaj saktay ho..

Musharaf is koam ka mujram hay.. Lanat aur bayizati us ka mukadar

choro tumaray aagay aisay hi jsay behanss k agay been bajana..

lagay raho ap Imran khan k peechay ..

I dont mind whatever he called, but in this particular clip, i support him, because here he is one on one with a person who's father was against Pakistan's creation and till date this madani is very much vocal against Kashmiris, i saw their recent Jamyat Ulemaa e Hinda seminar where he accused Hurryat leaders and tried to portray them as traitors of India (which is not their country so they cant be called traitors) and there are lot of other platforms where this person have barked against us.

Aap apni bharaas kisi aur jaga nikaal lo, bahut jalan hai musharaf se tu, i will also join you and we will together hit him in whatever way possible, BUT NOT IN THIS NAWAZU's ANTI-PAKISTAN STYLE

P

pakstar

endof the day what happend is that Musharaf got humiliated by that Molana whoever he is .. but Musahraf ko bayizati keranay ka shoak hei tu Paksitan ajay.. besides i agree with your point that this molana is culpit of Indian governament and I do not appriciate his attitude at all.

PTI_Lover

MPA (400+ posts)

endof the day what happend is that Musharaf got humiliated by that Molana whoever he is .. but Musahraf ko bayizati keranay ka shoak hei tu Paksitan ajay.. besides i agree with your point that this molana is culpit of Indian governament and I do not appriciate his attitude at all.

Let me tell you, when you are trying your outbursts on the opponents choose the right topic, we know that there are so many other issues where you can criticize mush, many of them that you will die posting and debating on them but here he is not humiliated at all, he responded in a way which i think was the best according to the situation, he was taunted by a Muslim of India and while responding him he took most appropriate and cautious way.

Let me give you the answer which Mush coudn't give that time due to his status [ex president of Pakistan] and the Military Chief of this country. Otherwise, there is a very big answer to this which an ex president will never give in public

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)

bahijaan pakistan banney kai khilaaf to bohot say log thay kahan kahan tak jao gay.

بانکا بھائی جان میرا مقصد مدنی صاحب کی کانگریس پرستی بتانا تھا اور انکے آبا کی گاندھی پرستی ظاہر کرنا تھا اب اپنے نمک کو حلال کرنے کے لیے وہ شتر مرغ بنے ہوے تھے اور انھیں اپنے ملک کا گند نظر نہیں آ رہا تھا تو مشرف نے اچھا کیا کہ انھیں بھی اپنی اوقات یاد دلائی --- یقینا ہمیں بھی مولانا فضل الرحمان الطاف حسین اسفند یار ولی اور مشرف جیسے کئی لوگ برے لگتے ہیں لیکن اپنے گند کو پواینٹ اوٹ کرنے میں ہم منافقت نہیں کرتے --- مقابلتا پاکستان بنانے کے مخالف جو ہمارے ملک کے شہری ہیں ظاہر ہے کہ انھیں ہمیشہ مارجن دیا جاۓ گا کہ آخر وہ پاکستانی ہیں انڈین تو نہیں ایک ہندوستانی منافق ملا سے ہمدردی -- چہ معنی دارد

باقی اپنے ملک کی حد تک ہم سب ہمیشہ سے فوج کے کردار کی مذمت کرتے آے ہیں لیکن اس کا یہ مطلب نہیں کہ اپنے سکور سیٹل کرنے کے لیے ہم ہندوستانیوں کی محبت میں مبتلا ہو جایئں اسی طرح ہندوستانی بھی اپنے ملک پر تنقید کرتے ہیں لیکن آمنے سامنے کبھی بھی سرنڈر نہیں کیا جاتا ہندوستان ہمیشہ سے چیختا رہا ہے کہ پاکستان میں اقلیتوں سے اچھا سلوک نہیں ہوتا جواب میں ہم بھی ہندوستان کے بارے میں یہی کہتے ہیں یہ پروپگنڈہ اور ریورس پروپگنڈہ سٹرٹیجی ہوتی ہے اس میں ٹھیکیداری کہاں سے آ گئی ؟ کشمیر کی بات اور ہے کیونکہ ہم اس پر کلیم کرتے ہیں یہاں اسی فورم پر موجود "میچور" انڈین اپنے ملک کے خلاف کوئی بات نہیں کرتے

پٹھانوں اور بلوچوں کے خلاف مشرّف کے اقدامات کی میں پہلے ہی مخالفت کر چکا ہوں لیکن انکا اس حالیہ تھریڈ سے کوئی تعلق نہیں بنتا

پاکستان کی حد تک قومی اور مذہبی شدت پسندی میں فرق کرنا ہو گا کیونکہ قیام پاکستان کے وقت مذہبی شدت پسند اس کے خلاف تھے اور کئی آج بھی ہیں لیکن قومی شدت پسندی ان علما کو بھی رگڑا لگاتی ہے نشنلزم کا جذبہ کسی بھی قوم کی روح ہوتا ہے اگر یہ نا ہو تو وہ قوم مردار کہلاتی ہے ہمارے جیسے کئی کم شدت پسند ' پریگمیٹک اور 'میچور پاکستانی اپنی "نیک نامی" کے لیے امریکہ میں ہندوستانی کہلواتے ہیں

چوں کفر از کعبہ بر خیزد ' کجا ماند مسلمانی

مشرّف الطاف حسین اور اسفند یار ولی لاکھ برے سہی لیکن مرے ملک کے شہری ہیں اگر یہ سزا کے حقدار ہیں تو یقینا انھیں سزا اپنے ملک میں ملنی چاہئیے ہمارے دشمن ملک میں نہیں اگر ہندوستان کا ایک کانگریس نواز منافق ملا حقائق سے آنکھیں چرا کے اپنے ملک کا راگ الاپنے میں 'حق بجانب' ہے تو ہم کیوں نہیں ؟

Classified

Senator (1k+ posts)

Brother Kamran can you please edit your post ? make necessary changes in font size .

mein bhi "chashmatu" hun :p

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Feeling of Indian muslims are no different than Indian hindus or Sikhs or Christians. This Moulana represents the feeling of 90 % of Indian muslims. To call him a lier and Hindus ass kisser is unfortunate.
You are calling yourself a saudiking. Your flag is that of Israel. You are an advocate of 90 % Indian muslims. That is the reason why Indian muslims have been slaughtered again and again and are in such a poor social status.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
WOW

What a real debate by Pakistani Patriot General, Like others I never thought I would ever be writing a word in favor of Musharaf, But truth cannot be ignored, not a single Politician other than Imran Khan could face this elite and hi-fi Indian giant Gentry, He proved he was ruled Government of Pakistan at his own and no was in his support, he never thought of a single minute to answer, whoever had asked any aggressive question he respond on his merit, Being a Pakistani Patriot, there is no way to back out in support of Musharaf in this event.

With my personal experience and with no offense to any individual in person, I feel I can trust an Hindu over an Indian Muslim, and here is the practical example we had seen, First when I saw the 3 minute clip, my whole blood got burnt after seeing this self claimant Indian Muslim leader, but the way Musharaf knock out this "Mullah" I felt relaxed, and since wanted to reply on this clip, by sch rolling down I found the whole show, than to our friend Khanharipur, who really did the best job by bringing such an exclusive show, where single Pakistani General knock out the whole Indian Elite. thumbs up General, unfortunately he has lost his credibility because of corrupt garbage politicians, who finally have led him to live a live of self exile and to be very honest I don't see any way for him to go back and participate in Pakistani politics, but for sure if would he will have any chance to participate in politics, he could be a great asset to country with is practical experience.

One fact I have realize today, in the best interest of country, we can accept anything, provided it gives honor to Pakistan and PAKISTANIS.

Also the fact disclosed why Indians refused Visa to Musharaf, because he have ability to break the negative perception of Indians for Pakistan and could change Indian common person's approach also.

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
WOW

What a real debate by Pakistani Patriot General, Like others I never thought I would ever be writing a word in favor of Musharaf, But truth cannot be ignored, not a single Politician other than Imran Khan could face this elite and hi-fi Indian giant Gentry, He proved he was ruled Government of Pakistan at his own and no was in his support, he never thought of a single minute to answer, whoever had asked any aggressive question he respond on his merit, Being a Pakistani Patriot, there is no way to back out in support of Musharaf in this event.

With my personal experience and with no offense to any individual in person, I feel I can trust an Hindu over an Indian Muslim, and here is the practical example we had seen, First when I saw the 3 minute clip, my whole blood got burnt after seeing this self claimant Indian Muslim leader, but the way Musharaf knock out this "Mullah" I felt relaxed, and since wanted to reply on this clip, by sch rolling down I found the whole show, than to our friend Khanharipur, who really did the best job by bringing such an exclusive show, where single Pakistani General knock out the whole Indian Elite. thumbs up General, unfortunately he has lost his credibility because of corrupt garbage politicians, who finally have led him to live a live of self exile and to be very honest I don't see any way for him to go back and participate in Pakistani politics, but for sure if would he will have any chance to participate in politics, he could be a great asset to country with is practical experience.

One fact I have realize today, in the best interest of country, we can accept anything, provided it gives honor to Pakistan and PAKISTANIS.

Also the fact disclosed why Indians refused Visa to Musharaf, because he have ability to break the negative perception of Indians for Pakistan and could change Indian common person's approach also.

My salute to you , a person who wanted to through his shoes to MUSHARRAF , giving his good views about Musharraf.Thank you
I , as one of his big supporter , feel very happy.
I hope people will know alot of other things that Musharraf did for the country ( Alot of things are still hidden ).
In my next video I will explain what was the real reason that he left government ( Even Musharraf will not say in public - atleast right now).... ) then you would have more respect for him. I can say only one thing about him - East Or West Musharraf is the Best ( Spartacus )

http://spartacusofpakistan.wordpress.com/

Last edited:

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
yes i agree abbasi bhai I also have same feeling that indian muslims hate pakistan more then an indian hindu.. i dont know why? isnt it a complex or what? Pakistan is the best ....whatever we have here is only ours... we used to tilawat-e-kalam-e-paak before every assembly sessions... we can practice our fiqah whatever school of thought we have here more easily then in india.. we have mosques here we can slaughter cow and can eat 100 percent halaal things... we dont have to say jai hind every day in school we dont have to sing wanday maataram....
Molana i respect you but you have really wrong perception about Pakistan.. not only we pakistani muslims know what are the conditions of muslims in India even all over the world muslims know what the hell going on there....
Can i ask you a question Molana sahib? can you buy a plot in mumbai on your name? offcourse its impossible cz you need baal thaakray's permission sir..
Come over here in Pakistan and see what we have got in freedom of Religion .. see what hindu's are enjoying in Pakistan.. and then give your argument...
Molana Hussain Ahmed Madani and Molana Ashraf Ali thanvi has differences of opinion but they respect each other and after partition Molana Hussain ahmed Madani didnt say a single word against Pakistan.. He said the differences were existed only before partition but now a new islamic state has emerged so we fully support and accept it whole heartedly.. I dont know why his grand son is still in hatred of Pakistan...

Last edited:

bankalalookheti

MPA (400+ posts)

بانکا بھائی جان میرا مقصد مدنی صاحب کی کانگریس پرستی بتانا تھا اور انکے آبا کی گاندھی پرستی ظاہر کرنا تھا اب اپنے نمک کو حلال کرنے کے لیے وہ شتر مرغ بنے ہوے تھے اور انھیں اپنے ملک کا گند نظر نہیں آ رہا تھا تو مشرف نے اچھا کیا کہ انھیں بھی اپنی اوقات یاد دلائی -

I am sorry I don't agree with you. Firstly, just congress-parastee or gandhi-parastee don't make somebody bad, and secondly, that weirdo beardo literally raped Musharraf, although Musahrrad did do some aayen baayen shaayen in reply but it was clear to see that the dumboo had no answer whatsoever to beardo's little but convincing alteraction.

bankalalookheti

MPA (400+ posts)
yes i agree abbasi bhai I also have same feeling that indian muslims hate pakistan more then an indian hindu.. i dont know why? isnt it a complex or what? Pakistan is the best ....whatever we have here is only ours... we used to tilawat-e-kalam-e-paak before every assembly sessions... we can practice our fiqah whatever school of thought we have here more easily then in india.. we have mosques here we can slaughter cow and can eat 100 percent halaal things... we dont have to say jai hind every day in school we dont have to sing wanday maataram....
Molana i respect you but you have really wrong perception about Pakistan.. not only we pakistani muslims know what are the conditions of muslims in India even all over the world muslims know what the hell going on there....
Can i ask you a question Molana sahib? can you buy a plot in mumbai on your name? offcourse its impossible cz you need baal thaakray's permission sir..
Come over here in Pakistan and see what we have got in freedom of Religion .. see what hindu's are enjoying in Pakistan.. and then give your argument...
Molana Hussain Ahmed Madani and Molana Ashraf Ali thanvi has differences of opinion but they respect each other and after partition Molana Hussain ahmed Madani didnt say a single word against Pakistan.. He said the differences were existed only before partition but now a new islamic state has emerged so we fully support and accept it whole heartedly.. I dont know why his grand son is still in hatred of Pakistan...

bhaijan, let them live peacefully in India or be ready to accept another 200 million refugees. But I am sure there is no dearth of dumb Pakisatnis who will do anything that can hurt India's little finger even if Pakistan is get destroyed completely in return. And who gives a f**ck whether Indian Muslims love or hate Pakistan? They can go to hell along with their Hindu counterparts.

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)

I am sorry I don't agree with you. Firstly, just congress-parastee or gandhi-parastee don't make somebody bad, and secondly, that weirdo beardo literally raped Musharraf, although Musahrrad did do some aayen baayen shaayen in reply but it was clear to see that the dumboo had no answer whatsoever to beardo's little but convincing alteraction.

اچھا تو مولوی نے مشرّف کو کیا کہا تھا ؟ اور بھائی اپنے دل پر ہاتھ رکھ کے خود ہی بتاؤ کہ کیا جو اس نے کہا تھا سچ کہا تھا ؟

shehreyar

MPA (400+ posts)
well dan madni ko musharf nay bahut hi acha jawab diya ,saf pata lagta hay kay madni ko danda dikhaya giya hay, us kay lahjay ki kapkpahet say lagta hay .musharf nay apnay mulak kay sath acha nahi kiya mager baher jakay tu defend kiya achi bat hay mager hay zudrang ka zud pasheman hona . siraf yahi bat achi lagi thi mushrf ki jo mulana ko kam kahtay hoy bhi mabhut kuch jata diya .