An advice to Gen. Musharaf by Indian Muslim

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
bhaijan, let them live peacefully in India or be ready to accept another 200 million refugees. But I am sure there is no dearth of dumb Pakisatnis who will do anything that can hurt India's little finger even if Pakistan is get destroyed completely in return. And who gives a f**ck whether Indian Muslims love or hate Pakistan? They can go to hell along with their Hindu counterparts.

ایک حد تک اس بات سے تو متفق ہوں کہ ہندوستان کے مسلمانوں کا اب پاکستان سے تعلق نہیں بنتا لیکن اگر ہندوستان پاکستانی ہندوؤں پر اثر انداز ہوتا ہے جس کی وجہ سے ہم انھیں سیکورٹی رسک سمجھ کر حساس ملازمتیں نہیں دیتے تو کیا پاکستان ہندوستانی مسلمانوں کی کہیں بڑی آبادی پر اپنا سیاسی اثر و رسوخ نہیں رکھ سکتا --- یہاں ایک عیسائی مسلمان ہو جاۓ تو امریکا کے صدر اور پوپ تک تو تکلیف ہو جاتی ہے تو اگر ہندوستانی مسلمانوں کے ساتھ مسلمان ہونے کے ناطے زیادتی ہو تو اس پر خاموش رہنا بھی ایک غیر انسانی بات ہو گی

جہان تک مولوی کی بات ہے تو اس نے "میں نیں بولدی میرے وچ میرا یار بولدا" کے مصداق اپنے تیں ایک چھکا مارا تھا لیکن مشرّف نے اسے آخر میں منافق کہ کر اس کے کیے کراۓ پر پانی پھیر دیا

bankalalookheti

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: An advice to Gen. Musharaf by Indian Muslim *** MUST WATCH ***

اچھا تو مولوی نے مشرّف کو کیا کہا تھا ؟ اور بھائی اپنے دل پر ہاتھ رکھ کے خود ہی بتاؤ کہ کیا جو اس نے کہا تھا سچ کہا تھا ؟

Ok, I try to summarize in few points what this Bangali Beardo said to dumboo gupbaaz shodaybaaz Musharraf in his funny Urdu accent. The message of that Beardo is simple;

1. I am a proud Indian and I love my country.
2. Being Muslims we may be facing some discrimination from the majority community but it is our problem and we will sort it out with the help of our Hindu friends.
3. You better take care of your own country and its people. We're fully able to defend our interests in India, neither you need to shed any crocodile tears for us nor we do need any help from you.

And do I agree with his views? Yes, I do?

bankalalookheti

MPA (400+ posts)

ایک حد تک اس بات سے تو متفق ہوں کہ ہندوستان کے مسلمانوں کا اب پاکستان سے تعلق نہیں بنتا لیکن اگر ہندوستان پاکستانی ہندوؤں پر اثر انداز ہوتا ہے جس کی وجہ سے ہم انھیں سیکورٹی رسک سمجھ کر حساس ملازمتیں نہیں دیتے تو کیا پاکستان ہندوستانی مسلمانوں کی کہیں بڑی آبادی پر اپنا سیاسی اثر و رسوخ نہیں رکھ سکتا --- یہاں ایک عیسائی مسلمان ہو جاۓ تو امریکا کے صدر اور پوپ تک تو تکلیف ہو جاتی ہے تو اگر ہندوستانی مسلمانوں کے ساتھ مسلمان ہونے کے ناطے زیادتی ہو تو اس پر خاموش رہنا بھی ایک غیر انسانی بات ہو گی

جہان تک مولوی کی بات ہے تو اس نے "میں نیں بولدی میرے وچ میرا یار بولدا" کے مصداق اپنے تیں ایک چھکا مارا تھا لیکن مشرّف نے اسے آخر میں منافق کہ کر اس کے کیے کراۓ پر پانی پھیر دیا

Please let Indian Muslims live peacefully in India, do you want them to be treated as badly in India as we treat Hindus and Qadyanis in Pakistan. In othre countries pet dogs have more rights than these two poor communities in Pakistan.

America and other western countries don't care who is converting to Islam or to any other religion for that matter. This obsession with conversion is mostly a Muslim phenomenon.

Please tell us who do you think is the real representative of the Indian Muslims? Daud Ibrahim?

atleast you are agree with me that i watched 3 mins video on which i made my point that musharaf got screwed by an indian muslim and that was the whole point anyway :) my video post was not to discuss on whole 1 hour q&a session.. my video was only for that part of conversation

I am happy you got it now

SO from 3 minutes you think Musharaf got screwed? I can screw you here in these two lines too. Secondly you are showing how stupid you are by posting such childish postss...get a life looser

P

pakstar

SO from 3 minutes you think Musharaf got screwed? I can screw you here in these two lines too. Secondly you are showing how stupid you are by posting such childish postss...get a life looser

This is not childish post that is why it made S**T out of you and you starting defending a coward trator.

when You must admit it rquired 5 lines to screw Musharaf as his reaction proves in the video.

the looser is the one who ran away from Pakistan and who got his visa refused from India where he has been jumping like a mad cow..

Don't get person and better watch you mouth next time..

for now..
Musharaf is a traitor and must be hanged according to article 6 of consititution.. this is just humiliation of Musharaf he deserves lot more than that...

and btw look at views of this post, you show me a childish post with these much views ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

I am sorry I don't agree with you. Firstly, just congress-parastee or gandhi-parastee don't make somebody bad, and secondly, that weirdo beardo literally raped Musharraf, although Musahrrad did do some aayen baayen shaayen in reply but it was clear to see that the dumboo had no answer whatsoever to beardo's little but convincing alteraction.

Ok, I try to summarize in few points what this Bangali Beardo said to dumboo gupbaaz shodaybaaz Musharraf in his funny Urdu accent. The message of that Beardo is simple;

2. Being Muslims we may be facing some discrimination from the majority community but it is our problem and we will sort it out with the help of our Hindu friends.
3. You better take care of your own country and its people. We're fully able to defend our interests in India, neither you need to shed any crocodile tears for us nor we do need any help from you.

(clap) (clap) (clap) (clap)

KhanHaripur

the answer starts from 03:30
and i support u for this............................ [/SIZE][/B]
( Musharaf is a traitor and must be hanged according to article 6 of consititution. [/SIZE][/B]

I_hate_Liars

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Well these are so long time consuming videos, which at least I can't bear, but surprisingly have seen some very authentic PTI lovers have endorse Musharaf as great, such as abbasiali, PTI Lover, Shaheedchoudhry, etc, I would only say, we are flexible with those, who have courage to go extra mile for Pakistan.

P

pakstar

Well these are so long time consuming videos, which at least I can't bear, but surprisingly have seen some very authentic PTI lovers have endorse Musharaf as great, such as abbasiali, PTI Lover, Shaheedchoudhry, etc, I would only say, we are flexible with those, who have courage to go extra mile for Pakistan.

not sure about shaheedcourdry but this is exactly what i was thinking of PTI_lover.. iaws about to write him to become a musharaf supporter.. i agree with your point

canadian

Buddy then what are you doing here on a pakistani web site ?? Are you here to make fun of our problems.We also do not need any damn help from our enemies .Please in future do not comment on our internal affairs.It is none of your business !!!

I_hate_Liars

Tum logoun ko munh kaun lagata hai, khud hi ghustey ho,

Woh misal suni hai "dhobi ka ***** ghar ka na ghat ka"

Tum logoun ki yehi halat hai abhi, apney complex main hi mar jao gey, roho Indian secular state main, dosrey teesrey darjey key mahkoum ghulamana haqouq key saath, agar ghalti sey Musharaf ney tum logoun ki hamdardi main ek lafz bol bhi diya to yeh Pakistanion ki taraf sey apney liyey ek aizaz samjho, aur us aney waley waqt ka sirf andaza laga lo, jub Musalman Pakistani qaum taraqi ki ounchai per pohonch chuki ho gi, aur tum log wohi hindu maharaj key talwey hi chat rahey hogey.

Last edited:

AZulfi

MPA (400+ posts)
I support Imran Khan on many issues (except for his stance on taliban) but even I cannot help but praise the courage, confidence and eloquence of this man. Musharraf is a gripping orator. I am not in favour of military rule and yes Mushy made a lot of mistakes 2007 onwards but atleast he speaks like a president. He talked commonsense. Compare him to the incumbent (Zardari), Nawaz or 'duffar' Gilani who do not even know how to address the nation. Zardari's speeches (if you can call them that) are more like a tamasha or drama

Last edited:

AZulfi

MPA (400+ posts)
Would Zardari, NS or even Manmohan Singh, Sonia or Advani willingly submit themselves to such hostile questioning from an Indian audience and emerge both unscathed and with their amour-propre intact? Let's give the guy credit where it is due. I was never a big fan of Mushy but I must say he has guts and the way he handled the questions is just beautiful, diplomatic as well as blunt.

Last edited:
P

pakstar

very funny video.. Motoryway Musharf nay bani ya Nawaz Sharif nay shoro ki jou Khi say khyber tak banani thi.. is Musharaf nay isb-peshawar ko compelete honay dia aur baki project roak dia.. and taking his credit... What a JOKER

Gwarder Port 1993 may is per kaam shoro hoa naawz sharif k dour may aur 1999 tak nawaz sharif govt was working on it.. baed may Musharaf let it comeplete .. and took credit?? is kO sharam nay ati??? Shame on Musharaf... Gawadar Port is nawaz sharif project check online about gawadar port .

Musharaf talking about social justice...??? Missing persons?? illegal capurting and handing pakistanis to other countires.. Is it social justice.. or illegal house arrest of Chief Justice is social justice?? or illegal house arrest of AQ Khan is social justice.. clapming down on media is social justice?? Murdering Akbar Bughti is social justice? i think Musaharf lost his mind..

Musharaf ki acheimevent hein
    • Lal Masjid ,
    • Akhbar Bughti ka katal,
    • voilation of Consititution,
    • Illegal removal of Chief justice,
    • house arrest of AQ Khan,
    • gift of Suisid ers to Paksitan,
    • allowed external forces to operate in Paksitan,
    • forget Kashmire support,
yeh hein musharaf k meaga projects..

We are not stupids.. kissi aur ko baywakoof banana ja ker.. we know very well what musharaf did for paksitan,

sniperkhan

Musharaf ki acheimevent hein

• Lal Masjid ,
    • Akhbar Bughti ka katal,
    • voilation of Consititution,
    • Illegal removal of Chief justice,
    • house arrest of AQ Khan,
    • gift of Suisid ers to Paksitan,
    • allowed external forces to operate in Paksitan,
    • forget Kashmire support,

yeh hein musharaf k meaga projects..
Actually Lal Masjid and Akbar Bugti was his success, because your beloved Nawaz sharif would have simply folded under Bugti and those terrorists in Lal Masjid...honestly, when they killed Col Haroon of SSG in the 4th day of the siege, they'd pretty much doomed themselves there. If you want to blame, You should blame the whole army, Including the core-commander X-corps for the final assault, not just musharraf...but then again, what do you understand about the military mindset and code of brotherhood in the SSG? NOTHING!!! ...and yeah..i am glad the army used white phosphorus on them!
AQ Khan, was also one of his achievements. in that he made sure that AQ khan remains in protective custody...to be honest with you, his status as a celebrity was a high risk considering the nature of his work. You may not know, but i have actually met members of the group raised by CIA that was all set to interrogate AQ khan...only musharraf stood in the way!

uh..gift of 'what????? "soory, i no talk english"???

and allowing external forces to operate in pakistan??? really??? kindly post a picture of yourself with an operative of Blackwater taken during musharraf's time, please.

We are not stupids..

oh yes you ARE, and a blithering one at that, too! (clap)

P

pakstar

FAQs for you

Actually Lal Masjid and Akbar Bugti was his success, because your beloved Nawaz sharif would have simply folded under Bugti and those terrorists in Lal Masjid.

Question: If Lal masjid and Akbar Bugti incidents were his success then why his success couldn't keep him in power?
Answer: It was his success but nation's failure. His another success was Dissmissal of Chief justice but later it turned out to be the nation's success when long-march led by Nawaz Sharif restored judges. Poor Musharaf used to say that judges are gone and judges are back and Musharf is GOne :alhamd:

Question: What about Col. Haroon SSG and other x-Officers, do they deserve same reward for their participation as Musharaf?
Answer: Firstly! by saying this you are admiting that Musharaf was at mistake but now you want us to think away from musaharf and blame army?? I think you like talking (yapping), Musharaf was chief exectuive , core commandars can give their suggestiions but final decision making power is Chief of Army staff. I think you need to understand what does Chief of Army Means,, once Musharaf ordered, rest of Army just followed it. SO Musharf is only to blame. (thumbsdown)

and yeah..i am glad the army used white phosphorus on them!

Question: Whats my answer to your joy when army used Phosphorus?
Anwer: Islam says; don't be happy when you enemy dies coz one day you also have to die. And you are happy on the death of your own muslim borthers and sisters? (regardless who was right or wrong). Anyway you are human Allah gave you mind and choice, if killing of other pleases you, its your choice keep it to yourself. May Allah give you Hidayat.

AQ Khan, was also one of his achievements. in that he made sure that AQ khan remains in protective custody...to be honest with you, his status as a celebrity was a high risk considering the nature of his work. You may not know, but i have actually met members of the group raised by CIA that was all set to interrogate AQ khan...only musharraf stood in the way!

Question: AQ khan was in protective custody or house arrest?
Answer: A Q khan has said it time and time again that Musharaf is a traitor he decieved nation as well as Pakistan, if you missed these things its not my fault, go and educate yourself about this issue. He was not in protective custody but he was actually house Arrest. Also Musharaf is the one who humiliated A Q Khan but asking him to admit which A Q Khan never did. A Q Khan said he took blame on Paksitan because Musharaf said it is best of Pakistan. Also Later now musharaf says AQ khan is "Kirdar say Farig" Shame on MUhsaraf What you know about his custody is Nothing more then a dream or you are lost.

Question: Is Blackwater Operating in Pakistan?
Answer: I think you don't watch news at all, check on youtube and ask All channels if they lie al the time? Go write Geo Tv, Aaj Tv, Ary TV and get yourslef educated. You can find such footage on youtube the easy way.

Question: Why Musharaf did not do anything for Kashmir?
Answer: Because he has no vision for Pakistan nor for Kashimir, check out what Ali Gillani said in the video about Musahrf, Musahrf is just a selfish person.

Chief justice is wrong, AQ khan is Wrong, Nawas Sharif is wrong, Ali Gillani (Kashmiri Leader) also liar, Media is against musharaf, parents of Missing persons are just crying for no reason, and Musharaf alone is right.(thumbsdown)

Get a life!

Have a look at this short clip, you will find what I said is true, listen AQ Khan opinion about Musharaf:biggthumpup:

Last edited by a moderator:

sniperkhan

FAQs for you

Question: If Lal masjid and Akbar Bugti incidents were his success then why his success couldn't keep him in power?
Answer: It was his success but nation's failure. His another success was Dissmissal of Chief justice but later it turned out to be the nation's success when long-march led by Nawaz Sharif restored judges. Poor Musharaf used to say that judges are gone and judges are back and Musharf is GOne :alhamd:

You are beginning to come across as Capt Safdar who comes on tv, asks the questions and shouts out the answers. I wonder why u took the trouble of posting the FAQs....and for me??
You are saying that Akbar Bugti's death couldnt keep him in power, well, he did stay in power well after Bugti was dispatched. As for the Chief justice thing, well, i have said this before and will say this again, CJ iftikhar was, is and likely to remain biased towards Nawaz Sharif, you should have read the affidavit of Gen Nadeem DG MI, as was submitted in Supreme Judicial Council where it was confirmed by our Intel services that Nawaz sharif was in contact with CJ through Rana Sanaullah. Goes on to show his impartiality....i appreciate CJ for making life hell for zardari...but lets face it....it was one army chief that removed him and another army chief who put him back there. Nawaz sharif didnt do jack! sure he might have arrived in Islamabad in the long march...alot could have happened there, but rest assured, CJ would not have been restored. Still, one can see how many streams of milk your CJ has flown thru the country since he got restored! Lots of luck clinging to his seat....fact remains, he's yet another investment, a re-cycled commodity deposited by Kayani!

Secondly, I never ever said that Lal Masjid was a mistake on Musharraf's part. he did the right thing...and sometimes, if i were in his position and had i known that so much false accusations would fall on me after doing so much to save the people inside, I would have simply told the 3 Cobra Gunships to fire at will when they were only hovering on Lal Masjid. And please, dont lecture about knowing the Army, you dont know me or my background and what i have been involved with and neither will i take the trouble of telling you about it so....for the purposes of this debate, lets KISS and let me be a "supporter of a dictator" and let you be the "supporter of the best politician in Pakistan"....you can be Capt Safdar or one of the "Khawajas" in his motley crew of cronies (Kh. Asif, saad rafeek...) .

I wont blame AQ Khan for his statements and why he may be so bitter about his recent predicament, after all, for someone who has been confined to state protection to live like this is a stark contrast from the Ferraris his sons-in-law drive in Dubai, all paid for by Pakistani Gov't.
BTW, dont get too snug with AQ, the man doesnt speak highly of your man, either!
You haven't given any proper answer to "my" question about Blackwater either....and to put a double whammy on it, you posted a clip from Capital Talk!!! Hamid Mir is certainly very fair, balanced reporter...i mean come'on....his ethnicity driven bias against Musharraf and Urdu Speaking people is so obvious that he was sweating when interviewed by Umer Sharif in Karachi!

sniperkhan

btw....when i said, X-corps, i was talking about 10th Core...and not eX-army men!! damn!! the limitations of a feudal mindset and the narrow mindedness of a herd-mentality!