Americans are using Pakistani Airspace: W LEAKS

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Cable disclose that Americans were using Pakistani Airspace regularly as much as 150 flights of various aircrafts a day.

Two things confirmed by the cable, first Musharaf traitor had given full control of Pakistan to USA. What is the guarantee that these flights have not mapped all the sensitive areas of Pakistan?

We all know what is USA main objective in Pakistan. So what are the guarantees that they have not found out the locations of our nuclear assets?

Secondly, it is quite easy to understand how Americans Helicopters penetrated Pakistani Airspace without detection. They were flying in Pakistan 150 times a day. And as the cable pointed out, Pakistani planes initially tried to follow USA flights but stopped after been informed or warned.

I have said all along, Pakistanis knew about the flights, they just tried to make excuses that Pakistani fighters were scrambled on the night of OBL operation. But they were used to these occurrences.

There is another point worth considering in this cable. The Ambassador said the arms are never shipped in the containers to Pakistan. If this is the case than the allegations of Mirza has taken new meanings now, and Pakistani military and ISI ASAP should investigate them.

If what Mirza said is right and the arms are obtained by MQM from the containers coming from USA, then two things are obvious:

A- They were shipped purposefully to arm MQM.

B- MQM were aware of the shipment, the identity of the containers and they made those specific containers disappeared.

We already have a clue from yesterdays press conference by MK when he tried to deny containers are missing, when in fact it is a well-known fact that thousands of containers are missing and the case is with SC.

Pakistan need to investigate ZM allegations thoroughly and speedily to find out, if there is truth to this weapons containers allegations. Because if it is true, it shows far deeper relationship of USA with MQM.

MQM has already lost its credibility on this issue because of blatant lies of MK yesterday, when he denied a fact, which is documented and is heard in the SC.

It has been discussed many times in the press that very sophisticated arms are spread in Karachi, including anti aircraft guns. I have already said these are very specifics arms not available in open markets. So who has shipped AAA to Karachi and how?

I am sure the forum members would agree with me it is worth investigating by Pakistan immediately.

By the way guys, the analysis and comments I post exclusively on this forum, you wouldnt find in any Pakistani newspapers.

Have you thought seriously about paying me for my services? :angry_smile: :angry_smile:
If Dr. Shahid is worth Rs30lakhs plus a month. I am sure worth a bob or two.:lol:
:lol::lol:

Pakistan`s airspace being used by Nato flights: cable

By Our Correspondent | From the Newspaper

WASHINGTON: A 2008 diplomatic cable, from the then US ambassador Anne Patterson, to Washington, confirmed news reports that Nato planes had been using Pakistan`s airspace with Islamabad`s consent.
The cable released by WikiLeaks said that about 150 Nato flights crossed Pakistan`s airspace every day.
The ambassador said that sometimes Pakistani planes tried to follow those planes but the efforts stopped after US officials spoke to senior Pakistani military officials.
Another cable sent on Nov 17, 2008, says that US military containers that pass through Pakistan on their way to Afghanistan never contain weapons or ammunition.
The cable sent notes that the Pakistani media often report that ammunition and arms off hijacked US convoys are being sold in Pakistan.
To be clear, no weapons, ammunition or sensitive electronics are shipped to Afghanistan by land routes through Pakistan, she told Washington while commenting on the media reports.
The cable notes that after the hijacking of two US military contracted trucks in 2008, the Pakistani rumour mill has generated reports about weapon caches supposedly stolen from US military and Nato convoys complete with elaborate descriptions of non-existent contents of containers.
The ambassador assures Washington that any reports of agents buying weapons from stolen US military or Nato containers are false.

http://www.dawn.com/2011/09/07/pakistans-airspace-being-used-by-nato-flights-cable.html

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)
The Pakistani Awaam demands answers from KAYANI, why Can't he UNDO what MUSHY had done?(serious)

c4cheema

MPA (400+ posts)
O Bai ALLAH ki taraf RUJU karooo

15.GIF

The Pakistani Awaam demands answers from KAYANI, why Can't he UNDO what MUSHY had done?(serious)

Last edited: