Allah SWT is Best of the PLANNER : Future of Pakistan

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
3:54 And (the unbelievers) plotted and planned, and Allah too planned, and the best of planners is Allah.

Pakistan and its future despite the best efforts of the Zionists controlled American administration(s).

In international section I have started a new thread on the fast moving rapidly changing telephones hacking scandal in the UK.

Now someone has put the video by Gordon Duff who accuses that Murdoch was responsible or his hand was in 9/11, which as we know is used as an excuse for war on terror.

My Brothers and Sisters, the whole agenda of the Zionists, NWO Satanists order is unrevealing right in front of our eyes.

I highlighted this in my thread because of its implications for Pakistan and American designs in the region especially against Pakistan’s nuclear assets. Allegations that Americans are planning to break up Pakistan in to smaller countries while controlling Baluchistan for the energy trade from the Central Asia.

This news is very very good for Pakistan, even though it seems on surface not directly related to Pakistan but it is related in a very major way, if one looks in to it in more depth and look at the character of Murdoch and his empire in the world.

On one side we have the news that the Taliban defeats the Americans; and on the other side we have indications that Pakistan is coming out of Americans clutches. Despite Americans using their best efforts first trying to scare Pakistan, then try to blackmail it. But like I said, they have used up all their bullets unwisely, in their desperate efforts to keep Pakistan on board.

And on the other side the pillars which were keeping Americans lies circled around the globe for controlling foreign governments; start and build opinions for their evil designs, these pillars are crumbling. Therefore, the destruction of NEWS Corporation is another blessing of Allah SWT for Pakistan.

Murdoch’s TV station FOX news and newspapers like Wall Street Journal and New York Post are instrumental in starting propaganda against Muslims and at the moment against Pakistan. Though they are not the only newspapers or media group which is used against Pakistan.

There should be no doubt, now the hold of newspapers and news organisations on the Psyche of western audiences would be broken. Their propaganda and their role of shaping the public opinion for the benefits of political elites, their grand and dirty designs to rule and control the world would be weakened.

This is great news for Pakistan and Muslim world and would cause a huge ripple in the USA. Even though it has started in UK but its roots are firmly established in the USA where NEWS CORPS is based.

In the USA the FBI has already started investigation against the NEWS CORP on the allegations of bribes offered to the UK Police officers to obtain information.

Now it has come to light that the phones were hacked in the USA with potentially damaging news that phones of 9/11 victims and people investigating the incident were hacked too. If this is true, the implications are massive.

The west in general and America in particular have tried their best to keep the real culprits of 9/11 under wrap from the eyes of the world. But it seems that their plans are about to fail spectacularly.

For Pakistan, the pressure is going to be off, the Americans are going to be increasingly busy try to sort the fall out from the revelations yet to come in this scandal. Secondly, the recent developments in Afghanistan, murders of Karzai’s brother and a close confidant have given a clear message of Taliban to the Americans.

I remind every one Ms Brooks, now resigned head of News Corp International said, this scandal is huge and would have far reaching consequences. She knows inside dirty details what news corps was up to due to her position. I add to her statement it would have far reaching consequences in the world.

I predict PM Cameron would go sooner than later. It is becoming very evident that he not only hired the ex-editor of News of the world for conservative’s media management but his personal ties goes beyond this appointment. During the news conference by Mayor of London Boris Johnson on the resignation of Deputy Commissioner of Met Police Yates first question asked from Boris why Cameron is not resigning? It shows that in the UK sentiments are running high against Cameron due to his association with the News Corps group.

I have absolutely no doubt that this scandal will go right to the doorstep of White House and will be linked to 9/11. The statement by Gordon is the first step in this direction but the evidence would mount rapidly in coming days and months.

I am not claiming like Wasan that I have seen dreams which would become true, the idiot is gloating all over the TV stations that his dream of MQM joining back with PPP has become true. We all knew it would happen.

I am just analysing the events, which have already happened and what I expect to happen in very near future.

All the planning of the enemies of Pakistan is coming to naught, and Inshallah nothing would happen to Pakistan. Clinton is in India today; we all should expect some anti Pakistani rhetoric and anti (fake) terror statements from her to please the Indians.

But whatever they plan, the Americans and Indians could not do anything against Pakistan, inshallah.

As much as Indians are concerned they are once again going to be the losers in Afghanistan, despite their best efforts to piggyback on the American perceived military might. Their huge investment in Afghanistan and their training and arming of the terrorists militants against Pakistan, would come to naught. India deserve to be isolated in the region due to its bullying of its smaller neighbours and its evil design against Pakistan and China.

After defeat and departure of Americans from Afghanistan, where would be India and who will assists them in Afghanistan or in the region?

I can clearly see axis of evil consisting America, Israel and India standing like a sore thumb in the world in coming years.

Last edited:

sngilani

Good analysis. I agree with your coments. I think God is siding with Pakistan this time. Murdock's ripple effect is going to jolt this world so hard all sleepings will wake up to accept the truth. Moreover Pakistanis should never underestimate China and its closed door diplomacy.

Last edited:

crankthskunk

Update on my thread
People may have doubts when I wrote that Cameron would go sooner than later. Please have no doubts, I know what I am writing.
Latest reporter found dead, he said Andy Coulson encouraged him to hack the phones. Andy Coulson is the ex-editor of NOW who was appointed as Communication officer by Cameron.
I say Cameron would be gone very soon. A lesson for Pakistanis, how many people are dead under Rehman Malik, Gilani and Zardari’s watch in Pakistan? These thieves, killers and Mafia dons are still sitting in their high offices in Pakistan, shame on you Pakistanis.

A former News of the World reporter who alleged Andy Coulson "encouraged" him to hack phones was found dead today.

Sean Hoare, who made claims in a New York Times article about the Prime Minister's former communications chief, was discovered at his home in Watford, Hertfordshire, after concerns were raised about his whereabouts.

The death is being treated as "unexplained, but not thought to be suspicious", Hertfordshire police said.
A Hertfordshire Police spokesman said: "At 10.40am today police were called to Langley Road, Watford, following the concerns for welfare of a man who lives at an address on the street.
"Upon police and ambulance arrival at a property, the body of a man was found.
"The man was pronounced dead at the scene shortly after.
"The death is currently being treated as unexplained, but not thought to be suspicious.
"Police investigations into this incident are ongoing."

Last year Mr Hoare publicly claimed that Mr Coulson was aware of phone hacking while he was editor at the News of the World.

He gave an interview to the New York Times, and then to the BBC, about the use of phone hacking at the newspaper.

Speaking to BBC Radio 4's PM programme, he said phone hacking was "endemic" in the newspaper industry.
Mr Hoare, who worked on the Sun before being recruited by Mr Coulson to work on the NOTW, said: "He was well aware that the practice exists. To deny it is a lie, simply a lie."
Mr Coulson denies the allegations.

Later, Mr Hoare was interviewed by police over the allegations he had made but would offer no comment, Director of Public Prosecutions Keir Starmer said in December.
The showbiz journalist was dismissed from the News of the World for drink and drug problems.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...istleblowing-reporter-found-dead-2315831.html

Last edited:

FaisalKh

Update on my thread
People may have doubts when I wrote that Cameron would go sooner than later. Please have no doubts, I know what I am writing.
Latest reporter found dead, he said Andy Coulson encouraged him to hack the phones. Andy Coulson is the ex-editor of NOW who was appointed as Communication officer by Cameron.
I say Cameron would be gone very soon. A lesson for Pakistanis, how many people are dead under Rehman Malik, Gilani and Zardaris watch in Pakistan? These thieves, killers and Mafia dons are still sitting in their high offices in Pakistan, shame on you Pakistanis.

I would suggest plzz add a line like, "who elected them" instead of cursing all the nation.... :) and by the way bhai kuch hamaray liye bhi chor diya karo after reading ur thread i went to CNN and came across this news and quickly came back to ur thread to post it here but u already have done it....(bigsmile)

crankthskunk

I would suggest plzz add a line like, "who elected them" instead of cursing all the nation.... :) and by the way bhai kuch hamaray liye bhi chor diya karo after reading ur thread i went to CNN and came across this news and quickly came back to ur thread to post it here but u already have done it....(bigsmile)

Sorry bro,:P

I said shame on Pakistanis, including me, in the sense we should be more active to get rid of these criminals ASAP, even if we didn't vote them in.

My concern is not the votes which were mostly fake anyway, but that why we tolerate criminal behaviour?
You just watch what will happen to anyone who is implicated in this scandal in the UK, and then watch it happening in the USA.

But in Pakistan, people get killed by thousands, Politicians loot in billions and still stay in after returning the money if get caught. I wrote to CJ with a hidden message that his performance and him letting the criminals go scott-free is not gone missing on people like me. Bro, I am just trying to do my duty as best as I could, knowing fully well our Media is useless.

PkRevolution

I have no doubt that Allah's blessings are with Pakistan that is why our enemies have no success.

Good analysis brother.

48% of votes were faked in last election.

I am not in favour also to tolerate criminals till next elections. It is duty of all Pakistanis to organise people to come out on streets and protest. No problem if in first protest less people participate, do it again and again till thousands and millions join you.

Rehman Malik, Zardari, Babar Awan and Gillani must not be able to leave country. They must get their punishment on Pakistans streets by their nation.

InshaAllah judgment day is not far. I make Dua to Allah.

Imranpak

This Murdoch thing will be massive leading to the truth about 9/11 and even the attacks in Mumbai a few years back!. If proved that they were inside jobs the likes of India and Israel will face great condemnation and retaliation.

With the freemason's exposed and the USA defeated in Afghanistan the Indian's will be facing a very hostile and angry Pakistan possibly as early as next year especially if as expected Zardari's government falls by the years end!

Hold on to your seats folks as we're set for one helluva ride!

desicad

This Murdoch thing will be massive leading to the truth about 9/11 and even the attacks in Mumbai a few years back!. If proved that they were inside jobs the likes of India and Israel will face great condemnation and retaliation.

With the freemason's exposed and the USA defeated in Afghanistan the Indian's will be facing a very hostile and angry Pakistan possibly as early as next year especially if as expected Zardari's government falls by the years end!

Hold on to your seats folks as we're set for one helluva ride!
southwards......into some abyss of darkness............:lol:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
3:54 And (the unbelievers) plotted and planned, and Allah too planned, and the best of planners is Allah.

Pakistan and its future despite the best efforts of the Zionists controlled American administration(s).

This post is so intriguing that I stayed up till 12:27 and finished reading word by word, letter by letter.

Good write my friend. May Allah give you more baseerah

That's why I always say we gonna conquer India and again will rule from Islamabad, inshaAllah

sngilani

Update News :

Prime Minister Cameron is rushing home after cutting short his visit to Africa to give state in front of commons on his involvementt in Murdoch's scandal. (BBC)

crankthskunk

Instead of thanking everyone individually, I am writing this post to thank all the brothers for their liking and encouragement of my posts.

I have lot to offer to Pakistan but unfortunately I am too straight to get involved in the Pakistani Journalism. Even though I was given the message from someone that It can be arranged for me to write for the "Dawn". But I have taken no decision as yet. I don't know if it would be right for me to do so. I know what "Dawn" editorial policy is and the fact that they swing towards "secular" ideology. I think you guys understand what I mean with Secular ideology. I don't agree with it. Then there is problem of tolerating people like "Nadeem" who is a known rehabilitated drunkard and drugy.

If I do decide and get the chance to be published, I promise it would be different than others, I will do more research and start a new trend in Pakistan, which lacks really good quality journalism and researched material.

For example, if a news outlet funds and support me, I can dig up all the dirty dealings of Zardari and BB and find out details of their full assets with proofs. I am sure I can do it, I just need support and financing, because it would be time consuming and would require lots of travel and investigation.

Musharaf spend billions of rupees on this but we have seen he has produced no results. PPP still claims they are whiter than white.

We also need to pressure the Judiciary to stay firm and take tough decision, I am disappointed from CJ, he is still working on the principle of "Doctrine of Necessity" despite claiming he is not. All his decisions to let thieves go scott-free or his indecisions of not taking actions against those who are ignoring the decisions of the SC for years now. I don't know about you guys, but he is loosing his respect in my eyes very rapidly. There is no point of him issuing warnings almost on daily basis, if he is incapable of taking tough decisions.

crankthskunk

I have written above, Brooks made a statement that worse revelations to come. Today, is hearings day in the UK, Murdoch, his son and Ms Brooks will appear in front of commons committee. I post an entry from Guardian website, Chris Bryant MP also is of the opinion that there is lot more to come on this scandal.

Chris Bryant
, the Labour MP who has been campaigning on phone hacking for ages, has just dropped an intriguing hint about "more to come" in an interview on BBC News.
The theatre of [today's appearance] is irrelevant. In the end we've got to get to the bottom of what is a very murky pool. And I tell you Rebekah Brooks was right. We're only half way into that pool at the moment. There's stuff about Surrey police as well and other things that are still to come out.
When pressed, Bryant refused to say any more.
Bryant was referring to reports saying that Brooks said that there were worse revelations to come when she told staff at the News of the World that the paper was closing.

crankthskunk

Further update the King of Satanists is about to be dethroned, but don't be fooled this is just a clever tactics to fooled the markets. It is Murdoch's company, he and his family are the majority share holders.

Speculation that Rupert Murdoch could be replaced as chief executive ofNews Corporation have sent shares in the company rallying in Australia on Tuesday, bouncing back from a two-year low.

Shares in News Corp jumped by 3.7% overnight to A$14.69, recovering most of Monday's losses, following reports that chief operating officer Chase Carey was being lined up to become CEO. Under this proposal,reported by Bloomberg, Murdoch would remain chairman of the company.
Citing "people with knowledge of the situation", Bloomberg added that that any decision could depend on Murdoch's performance before the Culture, Media and Sport select committee later today.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/blog/2011/jul/19/phone-hacking-rupert-murdoch

crankthskunk

There are two news items on the same topic, which I highlighted yesterday about Cameron going sooner than later.

First a comment by a presenter on LBC radio on the possibility Cameron next to resign.
[h=1]Could Cameron Be Next?[/h]About ten days ago a caller on my LBC radio show reckoned that the hacking scandal was turning into a British Watergate. I dismissed this thought as the ravings of a lunatic. I'm not so sure I was right to do that now.

I can't believe I am even writing this, but it is no longer an impossibility to imagine this scandal bringing down the Prime Minister or even the government. OK, some of you reading this may think that last sentence is a deranged ranting, and you may be right. Indeed, I hope you are. But Sir Paul Stephenson launched a thinly veiled attack on David Cameron in his resignation statement and the Prime Minister is already on the ropes about the propriety of his relationship with Andy Coulson.

http://iaindale.com/posts/could-cameron-be-next

And second a piece in FT blog, which discussed Met Commissioner Sir Paul Stephensons remarks about Cameron dilemma.

Sir Paul Stephensons resignation yesterday was a significant moment in the phone hacking affair: not only because of the fact of his resigning but because of what he said afterwards.
He made two subtle but important criticisms of the prime minister:

1) He said he had resigned in part for having employed Neil Wallis, the former deputy editor of the News of the World, who has since been arrested, but did not have to resign from the NotW for his part in the scandal. He compared this to Andy Coulson, who had been forced to resign, but was also given subsequent employment by the prime minister.

2) Sir Paul also said he did not want to compromise the prime minister by telling him about Wallis involvement either with the Met or the fact that he was a suspect in the hacking affair, given Camerons close relationship with Mr Coulson. This came close to, without doing so directly, saying that Cameron could not have been trusted with such information, and may have jeopardised the operation (or at least been accused of jeopardising it) by telling Coulson. Its an extraordinary claim, which Yvette Cooper was quick to highlight, saying it was a very serious concern that the Met commissioner felt unable to tell the prime minister and the home secretary [Theresa May] about this operational issue with Neil Wallis because of the prime ministers relationship with Andy Coulson.

Cooper also elaborated on the first point, arguing:
People will wonder at why different rules apply for the Prime Minister and the Met, especially when as Sir Paul said himself, unlike Andy Coulson, Neil Wallis had not been forced to resign from the News of the World.

In essence: Stephenson had to resign for appointing Wallis, why shouldnt Cameron resign for appointing Coulson?

It is a point that Ed Miliband picked up on on Monday morning, saying Stephensons resignation was in sharp contrast to the behaviour of David Cameron, who had failed even to apologise.
Labour officials tell me the leadership will not call for Cameron to resign they believe it is implausible that he will do so over this affair. But they are deliberately hinting at the possibility of a resignation, which helps keep the flames of controversy fuelled.

http://blogs.ft.com/westminster/201...Blog)&utm_content=Google+Reader#axzz1SSURban2

crankthskunk

The phone hacking scandal has reached the doorstep of Cameron ever so closely now. Cameron had been making this excuse that Coulson acted properly while working for 10 Downing Street. But now allegations are made that illegal phone hacking of a senior Official in the Government Service took place.

If it is proven, then David Cameron could no survive under any circumstances, already he is under so much pressure.

[h=1]Phone hacking: Mandarin targeted 'while Coulson was in Downing Street'[/h]
David Cameron promises investigation after Labour MP Nick Raynsford raises claim in parliament about senior official

is to examine allegations that a senior government official was subjected to "disgraceful and illegal" phone hacking and hostile media briefing while Andy Coulson was the Downing Street director of communications.
The prime minister said he would look "closely" at the claims, raised in the Commons by a former Labour minister, that the cabinet secretary, Sir Gus O'Donnell, was alerted to the allegations.
Nick Raynsford, the former housing minister who raised the allegations, told MPs: "The prime minister has repeatedly emphasised that he has no evidence of any complaint or questions about the conduct of Andy Coulson while he was heading the government media service.
"Will the prime minister confirm that, a year ago, during the period when Mr Coulson was director of communications, the cabinet secretary was alerted to evidence of illegal phone hacking, covert surveillance and hostile media briefing directed against a senior official in the government service?

"What action, if any, was taken to investigate what appears to have been disgraceful and illegal conduct close to the heart of government?"
Cameron said: "I have to look very closely at what the honourable gentleman says. The point I have made and I have never seen any evidence to go against it is that in the period that Andy Coulson worked at No 10 Downing Street as head of communications there was no complaint abut the way he did his job. I fully accept, I take responsibility for employing him, I take responsibility for that decision.
"The time he spent in Downing Street he did not behave in a way that anyone felt was inappropriate. That is important because the decision was to employ him. The decision was then his to leave. During that period people cannot point to misconduct and say that therefore was a misjudgment."
The matter was later raised by Barry Sheerman, the Labour MP who chaired the commons education select committee during the last parliament. He asked the prime minister whether the intelligence services would be asked to give evidence about the monitoring of an official. Cameron said he never commented on intelligence matters.
A spokesman for the cabinet secretary said: "We are contacting the office of Nick Raynsford to ask for more details of his allegations."
http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2011/jul/20/mandarin-phone-hacked-coulson-downing